Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) (28090 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:

Look at you. You fit win councillorship election for Benue? Somebody wey live most of his life for Kano kaduna
grin E no mean ooo
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Pataricatering(f): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
sub standard rail lines zombies looking for what to hold on to only Yoruba Muslims are impressed
lol ! You people sha must be bigots ! Yoruba Christian lover ! Ode !
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Pataricatering(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2018
jayfolarin:

The Yoruba Muslims buzzword again? grin grin When will you guys learn that this doesn't work and that yorubas are not fanatical in whatever belief they hold? Must your heads be split open and your brain replaced before you come to the realization that oduduwa nation is one and inseperable based on religion??

Get this... Yorubas are free willed individuals and thus, the CULT-like personality you find rampant in other tribes based on religion, political leanings, business interests etc do not exist in yorubaland.

Muslim, Christian, sango, ogun or oya worshipper? You are Yoruba first and that's what is most important! Fuccck off with your divisive bullshit!

As for your assertion and buzzword? Hell yeaaaahhhhh.... I very much proudly am a yoruba Muslim, Christian, sango, ogun, obatala, oya worshipper altogether! I am proudly everything because I am YORUBA and free of mental slavery!!

Now go eat a sack of dicks!
thank you ! Idiots always insisting on dividing yorubas into Christians or Muslims ? Useless mondaru people ! Muslims and Christians have existed peacefully and lovingly because yorubas are not extremist in our beliefs! These mofo s think they want to instigate some religious divide ! Dirty locusts !

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Pataricatering(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Which God?

Certainly not the God of heaven that Buhari is killing his followers?
you people are such idiots ! You will lose in 2019 ! We are waiting calmly for 2019 !

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Pataricatering(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2018
felines:

Your hatred for the Igbos is distressing. However, this line was built decades ago to transport iron ore from Itakpe near Okene to Aladja steel rolling mill. I am a former staff of Itakpe iron ore mining company. The only thing that has been done is to convert the USAGE to mass transit. Don't get it twisted.
but at least they converted it ! Pls move aside with your bad belle !

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2018
hmuhammad:
you mean IPOB miscreants?

You know as e dey go

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by famology(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Hate him or like him,Amechi is one of the shinning light of this administration.The man is getting results. And this is while Apc keeps winning elections regardless of rantings on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by yipata: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2018
What's d difference between them two. Pot and kettle.

erico2k2:

Bross nah palm Oil dem use fry your brain I swear down.This line was not even done by GEJ, it was done by OBJ angry angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Adeoba10(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba Muslims bore me
Despite being on the first page, your fellow fan yogurts sellers are all ashame to like your post. Enemy of progress. As you dont see anything good in this project, so shall good things seize to happen in your God forsaken life.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Hakeymco(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba Muslims bore me honestly....I wonder the type of material used in creating them , I doubt its sand . like I said ,get me a Yoruba Christian those are the ones with functional brains
Receive sense biko

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ivandragon: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oblang:

For the fact that it has bin there unattended to for decades b4 this govt came shows that previous govts have not bin serious with doing things right...

what is your definition of 'not being attended to for decades'?

Nigeria has about 4000 km of rail tracks & GEJ rehabilitated about 2000km. pmb has done less than 700km (even less if you want to quantify ACTUAL work done during his administration). so if pmb leaves today, we would still have over 1000km needing rehabilitation.

from the above, if pmb leaves in 2019 & another administration commissions/builds another 500km of rail lines, would you now say that pmb was part of the people that left our rail lines unattended to 'for decades'?

& before our discussion degenerates, let me state categorically, gej did not do enough (no Nigerian leader has), but give credit when it is due & let the parameters for praise or condemnation be uniform.

if you can't acknowledge gej for doing over 1000+ km of rail network, why should pmb be praised for doing a few hundred kms?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ivandragon: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Unfortunately, corruption is part of our fabric n until d new generation, is trained to reject corruption, it goes on.

I prefer, u collect one billion, for a million naira project, but u complete it n do a great job! Than, u collect 500m, for a million naira project, then u abandon it!

Until we have better checks n balances, to eradicate/check corruption, we've to make do, with d available.sad

lol.

so corruption can now be justified. well, I agree with your submission a bit.

please, read up the history of that ajaokuta rail line which has been under construction since the late 80s. why didn't pmb's loved regime of abacha complete that rail line?

research & read up how much work was done on that rail line between 2010-2014/15 when it slowed down.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by godox2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Which one is auto reverse .
That no refinery in the niger delta is working at optimum level but we hear of a new kastina state refinery next to the one in kaduna ...
How evil can an administration get

Late 2015, Kaduna, PH and Warri refineries were functioning well, until early 2016, ND Avengers start blowing pipes that took crude to those refineries which cause stoppage of those refineries and gave marketers the opportunity of importing once again.
If Niger republic can feed the refinery in Katsina it is Ok, at least lets have a functional refinery in the country.
Those modular refineries, I hope they are working?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by godox2(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
felines:

I used to work in Itakpe iron ore mining company. My dear man, this standard gauge line has been in existence for decades. It was built to convey iron ore from Itakpe near Okene to Aladja steel rolling mill. Shagarii built that line. BUHARI has nothing to do with it. It was never meant for mass transit. Since the steel industry is being neglected, they are now converting the USAGE to mass transit. Don't get it twisted.

Do you prefer the rail line to remain dilapidated without reforbishig and using it?What is wrong with Govt at least puting it to use?Are we to wait for Shagari to come back and continue with it?
Lets be sensible, any abandoned people oriented projects should be completed and comossioned. Or are you angry because it is BUHARI that will comission it?You prefer OBJ or GEJ abi?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Indomie001: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Headich for wailers, Nigeria 'll be great again.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ruke84(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
I dont see that line as been a viable line for passengers. The original plan been to carry iron ore from itape to aladja made the route through very remote areas. A solution would be to extend it to abuja so it would be a line that carries passengers between delta, edo, kogi and FCT
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by marv1: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good development.
Where are the PDP claiming they started this and that but could not complete it .
They should stop deceiving people . Anyways they can't stop because they are people deceiving people.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Which passengers are going to riding on warri itakpe line?? I hope there is even viability for it as a commercial line.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
obailala:
Just bumped into this your post and I'm confused. Maybe I dont know the history of your discussion but what exactly do you mean by "infrastructure Rotimi will start"?

Why on earth do we still harbour this sort of mentality?... Rotimi so far seems to be the best performing minister in the cabinet delivering projects here and there but you have a problem with him not starting something?... What about 'finishing something'?

The Abuja kaduna line was built up to 90% completion by GEJ. Rotimi came it, picked it up and quickly got it completed, commisioned and operational. But you think that is nothing because he didnt start it?.... While we all agree it was GEJ's project, a fact is that the total counterpart fund paid by Nigeria for that project was about N60bn, and Amaechi's ministry provided up to about N16bn to complete the project before it wss commisioned. (Whilst I dont know if the 16bn was a part of the 60bn or if it was an additional amount, the fact is that that amount isnt insignificant and if it wasnt paid, the project wpuld have been another abandoned project.

Then we have the Warri-Ajaokuta line; it was built by OBj up to 80-90% up to 2 decades ago and abandoned. Of course since then, most of the tracks had been vandalised and no stations were built. Now again, Amsechi has stepped in, hustled for funds, completed the 2 decade old abandoned project, built stations, repaired the vandalised portions and is about to commision the line for passenger and freight use. But ince again, you think this is nonsense cos Amaechi didnt start the project?... I guess you would have been happy if Amaechi abandoned these multi billion naira project and started his own from scratch, that's the sort of thing that pleases Nigerians and surely the reason why Nigeria is the abandoned project capital of the world.

Meanwhile, lest I forget, Amaechi is currently hustling with the Chinese to get the Lagos-ibadan line completef this year. Please who started that line?
U jumped into the middle of the conversation however let me let you know something and where I was coming from,if you was a minister and you are about to open a train line say in 3 months time, would you be inspecting the line from the track or from a platform??
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
godox2:

Late 2015, Kaduna, PH and Warri refineries were functioning well, until early 2016, ND Avengers start blowing pipes that took crude to those refineries which cause stoppage of those refineries and gave marketers the opportunity of importing once again.
If Niger republic can feed the refinery in Katsina it is Ok, at least lets have a functional refinery in the country.
Those modular refineries, I hope they are working?
So do you for once think the marketers paid the boys huge sums to blow up the pipe line??
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Nigerian youths,all they sabi Na argument on social media.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So a 34 year old abandoned project which has just been revived and finished and work ongoing in ajaokuta steel mill which is Aldo about to kick off is now Jonathans project?

Go and get a brain transplant!

i will pass ur insult has if i did not see it .

Why can't APC supporters interact wit others without causing
Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So a 34 year old abandoned project which has just been revived and finished and work ongoing in ajaokuta steel mill which is Aldo about to kick off is now Jonathans project?

Go and get a brain transplant!

i will pass ur insult has if i did not see it .

Why can't APC supporters interact wit others without cursing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) / How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.