Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) (35161 Views)

Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
dazzlingd:

Mogbe! Where you come from biko
Y u dey hate grin
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ok
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by salbis(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
the lady face tho undecidedWith her yam leg tongue
grin
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by MrBigiman: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't understand the lady's face and legs. Anyone mind explaining?
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
stupid people how will they feel the suffering Alot of Nigerians are passing through in sai Babar hand
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Where are the "women are not to wear the things that pertains to men (and vice versa) ignorant religious crew?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
And this one is beautify..... Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeria is boiling and you guys are here doing Scottish
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bossontop:
Chaiiii......d guy bar-head (bald head) no be hear oo
mumu
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Jessycares: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
It's nice though! But I definitely won't want my husband looking gayish on our big day!

But hey...do whatever rocks your boat!
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
dazzlingd:
Sorry to say, it doesnt look good on blacks. Be yourself and enjoy your culture.

Meanwhile they look like Scottish slaves decorated for dinner..

You worst pass mumu and stupid

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
stupid people how will they feel the suffering Alot of Nigerians are passing through in sai Babar hand
So they should roll over and die because Niggerians are suffering. Besides 99.9% of Niggeria's problems will be solved whe Niggerians get their shít together
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Nigeria is boiling and you guys are here doing Scottish
What do you recommend they do?
Not get married?
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrBigiman:
I don't understand the lady's face and legs. Anyone mind explaining?
Keep waiting for explanation
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

What do you recommend they do?
Not get married?

No! but getting married in a muddy way, being sobber. Nigeria is sinking, or is it because they are in UK? no place like home o!
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
victorazyvictor:

No! but getting married in a muddy way, being sobber. Nigeria is sinking, or is it because they are in UK? no place like home o!

Thats your opinion my friend. For most Nigerians its anywhere but home. Are you saying people dont have a right to go and omprove their lives?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by eloyce(f): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Its allowed...typical case of when in Rome you act like the Romans
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
englishmart:
Scottish men wear skirts?

Kilts. Lol

Yes, skirts.
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by chosenwan1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Indeed, Africans would do everything & anything just to fit in,worse even to people that have no respect for you or your culture
handsomeclouds:
Even though its the Scottish culture..

Its still suprising the groom feels comfortable in skirt!
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kilt kwa
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Wilson125(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
How are these ones nigerians?

Na wa o.. ur village no get traditional wear abi?
Ndisime owo..
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian couple, Josephine and Michael had a Scottish inspired wedding in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, and they looked absolutely amazing!.

According to the bride, she convinced her husband to wear a Kilt for the wedding. She wrote;

"So I eventually convinced my husband @ccm_poet to wear a KILT on our wedding day.
Calling it a skirt is like a taboo in Scotland, I'm like ohh please ����.
I wanted a very traditional small wedding, and having my husband and his bestman wear kilt as their reception outfit was definitely an icing on the cake.
What do you think about the concept? Did my husband nail the look? �����.
"

See more of their photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/lovely-photos-from-a-nigerian-couples-scottish-inspired-wedding-in-the-uk.html

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
The bald headed west side got me rolling on the floor
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Ashley86400: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
salbis:
It seems they have forgotten their roots. Anyway, HML for them.
What roots? Do the traditional African men wear trousers in their wedding?
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Thats your opinion my friend. For most Nigerians its anywhere but home. Are you saying people dont have a right to go and omprove their lives?

Nawa for u o! grin

na joke grin
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Archbishop88: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
What a life of simplicity, just that am against him being on skirt. Some ajepako for obodo Nigeria go dey bill in-laws and make elaborate wedding, even with borrow borrow money... Oya gbogbo eyin Nigeria potential in-laws receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Nawa for u o! grin

na joke grin
Sorry Sah grin
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bossontop:
Chaiiii......d guy bar-head (bald head) no be hear oo

U got me lol wit d pix

I come dey imagine hw Odunlade will laugh @ him in movie scene
Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
dazzlingd:
Sorry to say, it doesnt look good on blacks. Be yourself and enjoy your culture.

Meanwhile they look like Scottish slaves decorated for dinner..

Haba!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
modaink333:
it will be better on oshomole because he talks like a woman...

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
inoki247:
They are both on a rescue mission with d look on dere face dey both look like Evening Newspaper...

Bro calm down they are both young, that guy was my course rep in Futo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl With 4 Boyfriends.. / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.