Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (34721 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / African Students Refugees Fleeing Ukraine Detained In EU Immigration Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by SATANICALLY: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Under the 1951 UN Refugee Convention and Protocol 1 (1977) of the Geneva Convention relating to the Crime of Apartheid, both Poland and Ukraine have spent all day committing war crimes against African students.

Never added a Ukraine flag to my bio, and never will.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1497290916855312385?s=19

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Frigga13: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2022
All this noise on Nigeria cyberspace, how e wan take help Nigeria and Nigerians ..

Funny analysts everywhere claiming to know all and drop g bullshit.. some even call a.m. world war grin

How Ukraine go take start world war.. many ignorant humans especially on Nairaland .

Oil price Dey rise .. Buhari and Apc Dey cashout.

Apc is evil.

Warning on warning by the international community.. wetin make those Nigerians for there no disembark.. earlier. Knowing Africa is thousand of miles .

Funny country and funny citizens.. now war don start you wan leave the citzens tuwama..

If you suffer with them you go enjoy with them.. no be say una go Dey enjoy .. matter come una wan run.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BloomingDale(f): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2022
The Ukraine Nigerians are supporting. Las, las God nor go shame us.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by aremuforlife(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2022
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by mike8804: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Nigerians supporting their slave masters! Am neither supporting Ukraine or Russia but am against Western double standard. The US and Britain have virtually invaded almost all the nations in this planet.

Note: the whites don't care about the blacks but it baffles me that will still dey support them! Ethiopia war still going on millions displaced, thousands dead our Africa brothers no see that one talk

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Rareoil(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Russian propaganda don begin for Nairaland.com

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Ournolly: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
This is false.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Babaheekmat: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2022
When the dust settles..

All Africans in Poland and Ukraine..

Welcome back home!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Babaheekmat: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Ungrateful ediots..

When the county needs you, you want to run

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by princepee: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2022
When other Nationals were evacuating it's citizens what was African leaders doing??

I pity those who are trapped in in Ukraine.
We like fire brigade approach to every issue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by SportsHD: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
Lol.
What about black people who are citizens there? The fact remains, once you're black, it doesn't matter if you're a citizen or not. You're going to "the back of the bus".

I'm not supporting Ukraine nor Russia. They're also the same when it comes to treatment of dark skinned folks.

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by SultanOfPuna: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Lmao
Some people are so dumb and daft
I have a friend who study in ukraine. I remeber vividly pleading with him to comeback to Nigeria or flee to U.K.

Baba say NO..That staying in war torn ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria. I just shake my head.

Fastfoward yesterday, the fool started posting on his whatsapp that bombs were flying over his hostel apartment. That no shop,streets empty. That he regret staying in ukraine grin grin

He said the level of racism blacks face in Ukraine is rising. Duhhhhh

You enter foreign land, foeign start war and you think they will attend to a blackman first before attending to their fellow white ukrainian. Lmao!!!

Una never see anything, i also saw a video on Aljezera news in train station where a black guy was struggling to enter train but they kept pushing him back. Lmao

Japa Japa now u don enter one chance.
Atleast i dont have bombs flying over my head in Nigeria. I really pity those nigerians that stayed back. Una think say War na hollywood movie abi.
The worse thing is to be a blackman in soviet country that is having war.
I pity una

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Stevenson20: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Ukraine dey war front, and you dey bring this topic now. What do you want us to do with it now
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by peppermint7(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Bb
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
We always want to be first in every situation.
Children first.
Women second.
White men third.
Africans 4th.

We need to confirm if the children and women are white or black.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by kingthreat(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
For all those planning to Japa, know this, if you are an African in Eastern Europe, you better get ready to carry a gun and fight or become human shield. Hope you are hearing. The agents that sent these students abroad are somewhere spending their money in Nigeria while you'll be fighting for cold and your life elsewhere. Get sense.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by lasisi69(f): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Ournolly:

This is false.
what is true ?

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Some people are stupid enough to believe that the white man loves a black man.
The White man will save his dog and leave a black man behind if given the option to save only one.
Ukraine has always been a racist country.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BeautifulSolace(f): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
This too shall pass....
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olorunthobby(f): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
The truth is we have to build our continent to avoid stuff like this. These guys don’t care about us a bit . If the worst happens, they will throw us out!!
That's why I laugh at those who think that the solution to the poor governance is leaving the country for this people. There is no place like home. I wish we all know that we have to make this place a better place for all of us. If Nigeria gets it right, Africa will be safe.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by AgentGoat: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Make i put the pity wey i dey pity for ukrain for my pocket then if na so

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
cheesy
And what of Russia? Have they not committed crimes against African students?
During the World Cup that they hosted did they not abused Africans ?

Since when kettle begin call pot black
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Baawaa(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
God is in control, everything will soon normalized

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.