Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting (52452 Views)

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
karllemah44:
Emeka enyiocha...my crush that year
Its so unfortunate, hunger everywhere... E no go better 4 buhari
And if u interview Emeka Enyiocha on why he choose to return fully...he will be like " I came to concentrate more on acting which is my calling, I want to contribute my best to the improvement of Nollywood and therefore I don't need any distraction... I'm doing acting because of the passion I have"
HELP ME ASK AM WHICH PASSION?
Passion of Christ or Passion4?
Hahaaaaaa
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by victorazyvictor(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ohuhu Community guy
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by proeast(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol, he said he left acting because of his family. Bro, now you are returning does your family opinion not matter anymore??
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Neoteny(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
One thing about bars, you can sell the product and embezzle the money, or you can guzzle the product

Hell you can do both

Either way, win-win for the keepers, sucks for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
gatecrash123:
wow, e own beta. by the way........
who else did not see that bloody moon
I saw it
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
tstx:
Owu Don flog am taya

see my signature
tongue
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by innocential3032(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
He behave unlike igbo people dat i knw, nkem owoh has lot of buisness and other relevant things datz fetching millions of naira , he neva run frm acting. Desmond idiot, sorry elliot dat is nt igbo is a politician as in house of rep in surulere stil he neva stop acting, u dat hav beer parlour instead of doing d both 2geda u are here telling fake story.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by CheedyJ(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Reelmii post=69778304]I did not see the bloody moon those bloody fools talked about[/quote
I waited outside from 5 till almost 10pm waiting 4d sh** to no avail..]
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Can't have others do your business and not be on top of it like a hawk.... especially cash businessIke beer parlour.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
beer parlour I nor talk again oh
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by donbachi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Failure in biz is not common with ibos.how come this guy own failed?just asking.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by nonix22(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
See posing. This dude still dey run on old software. I hope he must have stopped repeating himself with different phrase by now
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by karllemah44(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tunagee:

A whole Nollywood actor, na beer parlour business he fit do upon all the money dem dey see.
bros e depend on your packaging... Money dey that thing die
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
karllemah44:
Emeka enyiocha...my crush that year
Its so unfortunate, hunger everywhere... E no go better 4 buhari
And if u interview Emeka Enyiocha on why he choose to return fully...he will be like " I came to concentrate more on acting which is my calling, I want to contribute my best to the improvement of Nollywood and therefore I don't need any distraction... I'm doing acting because of the passion I have"
HELP ME ASK AM WHICH PASSION?
Passion of Christ or Passion4?
Passion energy drink grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
and we marketers in Alaba offered him as burnt offering to oduduwa movie directors ..
no space for him in nollywood
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by thunderbabs: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
neolboy:
Why didn't he hand it over to a trusted manager to help him run it while he pursues other business in case he start pushing drugs people will think it's the beer parlour fetching him doe

No one is to be trusted where money is. Do so at ya own risk
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Sagay212: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
OWU SAGI E .....
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by djon78(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
aaronson:
Have found out it's hard and risky to invest in a business you know nothing about and have people manage it for you other than the money market.

This risk is at 50-50 chances to succeed but when you manage it yourself, 70% chance of succeeding , Only the money market guarantees 90% of having your money work for you but the down side is low ROI.

It's not just that but the truth is that you must definitely loose money when you enter into business. It's part of the learning curve.

But many fail to learn from the loss. From experience, I ran business and lost millions. It was after the loss my eyes opened.

I understand where Emeka is coming from. If you are not versed, smart and understand the operations of your business, the people working for you will open office on your head. And this people are very smart.

But I learnt a lot then from my Chinese business partners then. They will tell you that without proper accounts you are not doing business.

If you own a business generating good cash flow, ensure you have a proper, well trained accountant. Make sure you pay him well. Ensure he has no contact with your workers, ensure that account is given for even the last kobo spent. Never overlook anything and also have time you audit your accountant.
If your accountant and workers know that you have an eagle eyes on your business they can never steal from you.
In addition reward those working for you properly , if they make good profit for you, make sure you give them bonus apart from their salary. Don't be greedy and wicked. If you make some good profit, let your workers also enjoy from it.

This way you will have a loyal and happy workers who are wholly committed to your company. That is how you grow a good business.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Christmasdon(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
coming back2nollywood at least he has 15 years working experience.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by nursefelix27(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chaiii, which kind mentality be this? beer parlour actor welcome!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Griezwoman:
Nollywood actor, Emeka Enyiocha who recently shutdown his beer parlour, and staged a comeback to his first love-acting, after many years of staying off the stage has offered explanations for his action.

The playboy actor was spotted at the birthday party of Fidelis Duker’s wife, Temitope, which held last Sunday, at their Lekki, Lagos residence, and he was ready to share his story with anyone that cares to listen to him.

Enyiocha disappeared from the screen few years back to open a beer parlour, in Surulere. The beer parlour was bubbling until recently, when he decided to shut it down.

Explaining to Nollynow, why he shutdown the beer parlour, Enyiocha, who dressed in traditional Arabian garment, said, “I don’t want to work for other people to eat.” According to him, the people he entrusted the business into the hands were mismanaging it, forcing him to close it down. He said he has no regret operating a beer parlour.

On why he disappeared from the screen, the handsome actor said he left the industry because of his family.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/emeka-enyiocha-shuts-down-beer-parlour-returns-to-acting/

what is Arabian about his outfit?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by CHIGIM: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
that is stupidity of the highest order, I just she comes back alive.
israelmao:
His fuss.If she were your sister,would you forget her?If she were your daughter,would you forget her?Leah Sharibu is still in the hands of terrorists because she refused to denounce her faith.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Ignatio(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
There's nothing like showbiz money. Can't be compared with other sources of income.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by delishpot: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Very hard to entrust your business to the average Nigerian. Them go chop you ass winch dey chop baby in the womb. Dem go suck you dry and even suck your future generation own join. Then the ones that vex would even kill you off. You good o, you bad o, those ones just want what is yours and will do you in for your car or fridge.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Baroba(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
tstx:
Owu Don flog am taya

see my signature

grin grin grin abeg make Una take am easy here..kai
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Owu na bastard
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by brightlinse(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Welcome Eze ebunafor ..... i miss you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by no1madman(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tunagee:

A whole Nollywood actor, na beer parlour business he fit do upon all the money dem dey see.
See mentality!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by QualityHealthCa: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2018
neolboy:
Why didn't he hand it over to a trusted manager to help him run it while he pursues other business in case he start pushing drugs people will think it's the beer parlour fetching him doe

Just like Jamie St. Patrick ryt?

You clean the money, you a nasty nasty nigga pappy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.