Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (40274 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by tartarus(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Lol rubbish! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by poseidon7: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by cezarman(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Jesus has been on the journey of his "second coming" for so many years now oh! But em never still reach here. Naso e far reach I hope em never miss road go land for mars oh!

The holy spirit should show him road na, plenty people haf old and die while waiting for himsmiley

5 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Absolute! Rubbish! believe this crap and you will believe pigs can fly grin

buhari till 2033!!

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by kokomaster3d: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2018
theEYe21:
Total Bullshit!!!!

Same thing people told Noah, until the distruction. Be warned

7 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by IamAirforce1: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2018
I believe in the words of God

And i pray to make heaven on the last day, so help me God.

9 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2018
kokomaster3d:

how did you know? were you there when so called Noah told them? Rubbish!!

11 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2018
oglalasioux:
People are still this dumb in 2018.

Bible that was written by people who thought the stars were just points of light in the sky. People who didn't know where the sun went at night.

This is the same book we should trust to use heavenly bodies as signs when there are sophisticated telescopes all over the world.
I tell you.

If you are a student or reader of astrology one would even say we are getting to the age of aquarius,this one say world wan end.
Everybody to their beliefs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I believe in the words of God

And i pray to make heaven on the last day, so help me God.
grin grin grin which country is heaven located? which word of God? when did God tell you his word?

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2018
MrPresident1:
The Blood Moon of yesterday had Planet Mars in one close and very bright proximity with it.

Planet Mars signifies WAR.
Israel is the MOON that reflects the light of God on the world.

Planet Mars appearing in conjunction with the Blood Moon means WAR and TROUBLE.

However, this WAR, JUDGEMENT and TROUBLE is not for the Israel of God, it is for the usurping Israel and all its allies. The tribulation of Jacob has ended. It is now time for the troublers of Jacob to receive their just recompense.

Yesterday's Blood Moon was a blood moon of WAR and JUDGEMENT, and Planet Mars, the Mars of WAR was very very BRIGHT!
Lol, abeg bring your mind down. Because you dey Nigeria dey suffer no mean say the world dey suffer.

When the true signs of His coming start manifesting, even atheists and agnostics will proclaim Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by mangojuice(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2018
fuckerstard:
let jesus come quick o.
see this one. as if ur holy

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by IamAirforce1: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin which country is heaven located?

Get thee behind me you Agent of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Dalby(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
kokomaster3d:

From the beginning of time there has been and will always be people who say YES and those that say NO. So that is not indicative of the subject matter...

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
MrPresident1:
In the book of Genesis, God informs us that among the functions of the lights (sun, moon and stars) he has put in the firmament is that they will be for SIGNS, for SEASONS, for DAYS, and for YEARS.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

[/s]
Will you shut up there

What does your bible know?

The story book that told us that the earth is flat like disc and that the earth is the center of universe. That the moon is a light and the sun revolves round the earth.

You better shut up your ignorant mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Sahaboi(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69799385:
JESUS IS LORD
so Jesus is the one that created you..

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by semyman: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Are you people sure Nigerian pastors believe in the coming of Christ or they are only using it as a formatting technique ?

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Neoteny(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
MrPresident1:
The Blood Moon of yesterday had Planet Mars in one close and very bright proximity with it.

However, this WAR, JUDGEMENT and TROUBLE is not for the Israel of God, it is for the usurping Israel and all its allies. The tribulation of Jacob has ended. It is now time for the troublers of Jacob to receive their just recompense.

Yesterday's Blood Moon was a blood moon of WAR and JUDGEMENT, and Planet Mars, the Mars of WAR was very very BRIGHT!

Israel is the country that does NOT believe in your christ the messiah

It is the only Abrahamaic religion that accords jesus no respect or dignity. They see him as the false messiah and a pretender.

Meanwhile Islam reveres him, and yet you find the jews to be your bosom buddies. That’s just dumb

Besides, eclipses are a very natural phenomenon that have been occuring for billions of years. Blood moons are nothing new.

Physics is independent of your doomsday beliefs. Your belief is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Augustinaz(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Rubbish.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I tell you.

If you are a student or reader of astrology one would even say we are getting to the age of aquarius,this one say world one end.
Everybody to their beliefs.
yes, the world is ending only in nigeria grin. i just had a new born last week am i supposed to throw him away now? because nigerians think the world has ended.

5 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol, abeg bring your mind down. Because you dey Nigeria dey suffer no mean say the world dey suffer.

When the true signs of His coming start manifesting, even atheists and agnostics will proclaim Jesus is Lord!
People have been proclaiming Jesus is lord so why are you calling atheists and agnostics what about people of different faiths have you sat down to study their own beliefs.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Maj196(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Mumu... FYI the world just startedtongue
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Get thee behind me you Agent of the devil.
i didn't know you have met the devil. grin grin tell me, which country is the devil from? China, India, Europe or Japan?
oh! is the devil male or female?

you are so gullible. grin grin yes! i am Satan!

4 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by luvinhubby(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
A wake up call for all believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ to increase of our service in His harvest field as His return is imminent and close.

Maranatha.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
yes, the world is ending only in nigeria grin. i just had a new born last week am i supposed to throw him away now? because nigerians think the world has ended.
One of the reasons why Africa would not move forward instead of us to go and invest time in technological and scientific development so as to even find our own under ground lake in Jupiter we are busy arguing over Abrahamic religions.
Na dem know as for me my world is just begining my world is without end until the day I die.

8 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Blood Moon was an indication that we have fully began the Age of Aquarius, the last and 5th generation of Humans on this type of body. The body is being phased out after this Age, so it has nothing to do with religions at all. It is a Cosmic Calender event.

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Ramos16(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2018
MrPresident1:

This is the dumbest shit ever

3 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by luvinhubby(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
how did you know? were you there when so called Noah told them? Rubbish!!

Trying to deny your Creator is in effect you denying yourself and existence.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

One of the reasons why Africa would not move forward instead of us to go and invest time in technological and scientific development so as to even find our own under ground lake in Jupiter we are busy arguing over Abrahamic religions.
Na dem know as for me my world is just begining my world is without end until the day I die.
Absolutely! the Europeans, china and Americans are busy inventing High techs that would last for the next 100 years and Nigerians are busy worrying about the worlds end, Africans have been modified to stay backward and behind for the next 500 years. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2018
MrPresident1:
In the book of Genesis, God informs us that among the functions of the lights (sun, moon and stars) he has put in the firmament is that they will be for SIGNS, for SEASONS, for DAYS, and for YEARS.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

At least one type of blood moon occur every few years....For the last 1000 years.

So stop all these useless end times story.

3 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Danieltheking1: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=infinitygod87 post=69799544]I dreamt about Rapture last week Sunday... It was fearful.I heard a loud trumpet blown from the sky and saw the face of the Lord Jesus Christ appears from the clouds...everyone was shocked full of fear and I cried in my dream because I was caught aware.( I wokeup in fear ,this will be the third time I will dreaming about rapture in 4years)

Just know u have a calling,u are among the end time preachers that will win souls for God these endtime.Am one of u

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2018
luvinhubby:

Trying to deny your Creator is in effect you denying yourself and existence.
you didn't Answer my question. were you there when Noah told them?

you can keep that creator bullshiit!! to yourself too. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by notoriousbabe: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2018
theEYe21:
Total Bullshit!!!!
shamuless girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.