Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (45696 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by fynex(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Twitter user, Adufe took to her twitter handle to reveal how she spent the 20k her BF gave her when she was broke.

She wrote;

"My bf gave me 20k because i was broke, i used 10k to cook two different soup turkey/fish stew for him, then i saw a shirt of 5k, i liked it for him so i got it for him then lastly i subscribe 5k mtn so i can Facetime with him..am i normal?"

Wow!! This left me stunned, her boyfriend must be proud of her(wifey material).

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/lady-reveals-how-she-spent-20k-her-bf.html

And right now you're back to being broke....
Nothing is bad with what she did, but if she kept that 5k for miscellaneous I would have given her 100% wife material....buying that shirt really, wasn't necessary...what you did for him with the 10k was ok...later when you have enough to take from you get anyother thing you desire for him/yourself
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Reelmii: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
tiger28:
Oga, Soup get level! Better soup na money kill am jorr!
hmmmm, wen u marry her naw, and u cant afford to give her 10k for soup, which kind soup she go give ? a wife material is someone that can manage, it is obvious this lady cant manage... what do I know sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Reelmii: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
the problem is not the 10k he gave her now, the question is can he continue to drop 10k for food as time goes on? if he cant continue the he has not seen a wife. because the day he drops 5k, she will not be able to manage it then problem will start
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Reelmii: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
she should learn how to manage. the fact that she had no savings from the money he gave her shows she needs to work on herself financially

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by adetes: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Skmoda360(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt
5k on data for mere FaceTime

That type of girl are those that dump you when you are broke, because you won't be able to meet their day to day insatiable needs.

which kind food is 10k,is she prepared it with exported ingredients

only 10k soup, soup that you will finish within 2 days

If it might be 'mama basira' wey dey my backyard, she go use brain cook better 'gbegiri wey mixed with better dry fish, and prepare it with already cold
'eba' without the amount up to 2000.

Like my neighbor usually say 'don't marry for beauty, marry just an intelligent'

Have you just been deported to Nigeria or what ? You sound like 10k is a huge freaking money.....naija currency is dead so get that mammy or woman.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
jamael:
You bought shirt, cook soup and stew with Chicken and Turkey for your boyfriend with the money he gave you
. And you asking whether you are normal.

Ask your boyfriend nah.

Twitter storyteller.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
From the start, the girl is sick and lame...who asked her question? She is just a lousy bitch....

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Henitan24(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please let's b sincere. You broke and you'll spend 20k like that? When he's not a Roman god undecided

Never! I've never collected money from guy but when I do I'm not definitely gonna spend it like that, he gave me so definitely the money gonna be mine alone except if he need it so I'll assist him with the money. Dont mind those social media attention seeker but I still bliv she did that for likes and retweet purpose and her aim is being achieved
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by bonnyhope: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Just look at how this lady spent the money, perfect definition of wife material, she chose not to use the money to slay.

She should be a role model to other ladies!!

PS: Listening to 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran

"I found a love for me...

Someone who is broke used 5k for data and you are here beating drum for her....

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/lady-reveals-how-she-spent-20k-her-bf.html
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Malawian(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Used #10k to cook soup? did she buy full ram?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by TimiElvis001(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
What don't I ever get this type of girl.. With an heart of Gold... cry

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Goridoe(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
udemzyudex:
Lol.. See sense, next time he will double it and give you #50k..

Lmao.. so she can kukuma have enough to prepare Alligator and Snake Stew undecided sad
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by OgunleyeAA: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wife material! 20 yards grin grin grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by pally123: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

That type of girl are those that dump you when you are broke, because you won't be able to meet their day to day insatiable needs.

If it might be 'mama basira' wey dey my backyard, she go use brain cook better 'gbegiri wey mixed with better dry fish, and prepare it with already cold

Like my neighbor usually say 'don't marry for beauty, marry just an intelligent'

You didn't read it properly. Go back and read, this time, more slowly and you will comprehend. Don't let anger blind you
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Dimex03(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2018
SenorFax:
You are perfectly normal, just that you are simply not selfish.

Somebody should wife this girl.

Yoruba Girls with "-fe" (love) at the back of their names never disappoints
na lie. "fe" na scam undecided
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

I swear u be d real wife material
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Duru009(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Please catch her , this is a wife material !
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by dochenaj: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2018
She was not broke, that's just it.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Melison(m): 2:33am On Jul 29, 2018
ukehnonny:
grin
There they go again, 10k on soup? Twitter and Lies.
Your BF go even shock for your matter.
I'm outta here.
She cooked two soups and turkey/meat stew, Read meaning into sentences before jumping to conclusions

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by tiredoflife(m): 4:03am On Jul 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

Stop acting poor
Food stuffs has increased
2k soup u no go see anything inside
I cook a pot of soup with 7k
I buy live chicken to cook as I don't cook with frozen food
Enter market and see for yourself if life no go tire u angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Codes151(m): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

she try... Some girl no go call u self
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:45am On Jul 29, 2018
She is not a wife material,she can't manage a home when there no money with the things she listed.She couldn't even save from what she was given. Trash.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by HoodBillionaire: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2018
bich
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by veesion: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2018
It is not one pot of soup eee 2 pots of soup with Turkey and fish stew,people should read well,dat is why a lot of people fail exams,because of clumsy reading and poor comprehension

Do u guys know d quantity, Sbdy said two days were u there to know all those wld only last 2days

Abi is it a crime to cook plenty of those and refrigerate them taking it small small while it lasts up to 14 dsys or more
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Malawian:
Used #10k to cook soup? did she buy full ram?
loool...thank you o
Even if na 2 kilo she put inside the chicken soup, change from 5k go still remain

Well...some fishes are very expensive sha
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by begge: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Dis one no b future wife. she can't economise. she go kill u when u re broke. run run
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by davibid: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

Are you sure you read and understood her post?

She said two soups and stew

And for your information she is a wife material
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Sammye(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Please MODs help me define Front Page
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by chris31(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2018
I will give her a pass mark
Marrying her won't be a problem coz she have sense though there is still room for improvement
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by ladyF(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2018
So she didn't save part of the money for tomorrow?

Now I see why she got broke in the first place! She will go and be looking for where to beg for another 20k that she will blow in a few hours grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by uwa244(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2018
The 5k shirt and 5k sub is on the high side. It shud have been slashed.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Xtopher123(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
And no savings in case you go broke again?

No Investing?..

You're your own definition of normal sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.