Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (45720 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by vertueptime: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt
5k on data for mere FaceTime

That type of girl are those that dump you when you are broke, because you won't be able to meet their day to day insatiable needs.

which kind food is 10k,is she prepared it with exported ingredients

only 10k soup, soup that you will finish within 2 days

If it might be 'mama basira' wey dey my backyard, she go use brain cook better 'gbegiri wey mixed with better dry fish, and prepare it with already cold
'eba' without the amount up to 2000.

Like my neighbor usually say 'don't marry for beauty, marry just an intelligent'

Wat if the intelligent woman is ugly af
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by ronaldbecky(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt
5k on data for mere FaceTime

That type of girl are those that dump you when you are broke, because you won't be able to meet their day to day insatiable needs.

which kind food is 10k,is she prepared it with exported ingredients

only 10k soup, soup that you will finish within 2 days

If it might be 'mama basira' wey dey my backyard, she go use brain cook better 'gbegiri wey mixed with better dry fish, and prepare it with already cold
'eba' without the amount up to 2000.

Like my neighbor usually say 'don't marry for beauty, marry just an intelligent'

..oga how much soup u dey eat
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Curry30: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2018
When some dey slap bae for frying 4 (#200) at once. Na e dis one use #10k for soup?

Twitter babes make una dey lie with conscience na....
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by ronaldbecky(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2018
mayorkyzo:
try to read then assimilate, two different soup, then turkey&fish stew
i tire,bak 2 schl
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Reference(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2018
That is why you are broke. Nothing upstairs. So you will do boyfriend till your time on earth is done while others develop themselves with the little resources they have to become mighty women in their communities and secure their legacies for generations to come.

Folks, there is nothing material about wealth and poverty. It is purely mental. How one uses the resources and another squanders same. We are all given opportunity at one time or the other in life. It takes wisdom to detect if this is the last opportunity before the heavenly confirmation that this lass is done.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by CioAngels(f): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
You are a very good girl my dear, may he see you as a girl for keep and played with.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by iukpe: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
I don't understand the comments or the attacks are coming just from one perspective.
Maybe this girl does these things for her bf herself. So this time, she is broke and her guy gave her 20k. She was able to do those things she normally does for him.
She didn't say she didn't have a job, she didn't say she never spent 20k in a day before, she told us nothing else about herself but that she was broke at the moment and her guy saw this, She didn't just have cash this moment.
Make una calm down abeg.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by pawshjai(f): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
waiiiiiit first...am not understanding...
i thought he gave u bcus YOU ARE BROKE..not bcus he felt u were Broke..mtvhew..attention seeker...tell us d truth behind it jare...
am not saying its not a right thing to do..but common babe..your story dont corrolate
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by BIXYBABE: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
you are not normal at all.......The money wey u suppose to spend for A month.......Use 1500 to subscribe.....cook 3500 to cook......buy food stuff worth 10k and buy cloth for him.......What I'm I even typing I dey collect 200 for food, I still dey my parent house.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by etimocity(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
you"re not broke.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
This lady is crazy
How can u spend 10k on soup (2pot of soup)
Not even 3pot
I hail thee
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by zyzxx(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.