Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP (20948 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / PDP Chieftain, 8 Party Chairmen Defect To APC In Kebbi / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by gare(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
OSHO BABA, COME AND COMMENT HERE TOO, YOU DONT NEE THE LGA CHAIRMEN TOO ?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by apolonius(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only 13 out of 23 following a sitting governor to PDP?

Those of you commenting ignorantly here don’t know the politics and power of Dr George Akume in Benue State.

APC will win Benue with a very decent margin. Just bookmark this.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by searchlight: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

so, what do you think happened to them?
the truth is that we the 5% don't care about how many were killed in Benue state and no be Buhari dey kill them na IPOB yoots dey kill benue
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

vote for buharri even in the face of all the killings?

What manner of appointment will make you support a government who are not protecting your lands?

Some Benue people believe that it is PDP sponsored killings to win the state back.

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Peacecore: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
APC or PDP Ortom is a go,is a go,is a go,is a go
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by tuniski: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
apolonius:

Those of you commenting ignorantly here don’t know the politics and power of Dr George Akume in Benue State.

Why wasn't he winning benue till only 2015? Those 10 were already in court before the defection.

Benue is lockdown PDP!

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by searchlight: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

I know you are not happy that the so called "herdsmen" killing has stopped in Benue and God pass una.
Bottom line : the opposition is behind all the killings, take that to the bank....
who were behind killing in 2014? some people are really zombies
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by searchlight: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
apolonius:

yes so that killing season 2 will continue
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by icedbreez(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
tell me why you want me to vote for pdp egbon.
And what ethnic cleansing are you talking about?
Don't seat in aba and claim to know more than me that's from Benue.....

Baba, the whole world knows about the killings and land grabbing, farm grabbing that went on in Benue. Even Trump in Washington heard about it.
It beats me how people in Benue can still talk of voting Buhari.
dem take medicine do una?

3 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by mikeweezy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
Hmm, so this time the Idomas and the igedes(appointment sake) must vote for Buhari, Benue west will vote for Buhari too, and if Suswam defect then Benue is for Buhari again
wetin you the talk which idoma will vote for buhari hmmm bros use ur brain well idoma is purely pdp and nobody value audu ogbeh or know abt his presence in idoma land

3 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Preffered: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
maestroferddi:
So APC were expecting to still be relevant in Benue State after the herdsmen saga?
They are 3 power Block in Benue; first is the George Akume Block, follow by David mark block and finally the suswam block.
The coming together of Akume and suswam as a result of Ortom defection is a victory for Apc in the state. #ifyouknowyouknow#
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Bruemath(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Enjoying the tug of war battle between APC and PDP supporters in this thread

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Sprumbabafather: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Some Benue people believe that it is PDP sponsored killings to win the state back.

yes, and that's why they all ran back to the PDP grin

all the nursery school kids in your neighbourhood are laughing at you now grin

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by feeloscar(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
Hmm, so this time the Idomas and the igedes(appointment sake) must vote for Buhari, Benue west will vote for Buhari too, and if Suswam defect then Benue is for Buhari again
Did I hear you say appointment sake? The Tivs voted overwhelmingly for PMB in 2015,the Idomas did not but who was given a Minister? Audu Ogbeh,an Idoma man.I had to read again when I saw Suswam defect and saw 'if'.My brother,Suswam will never defect.You should be more concerned about Orker Jev ousting Akume and not PMB that the average Benue man in general and Tiv man in particular will never vote for come 2019.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by feeloscar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Preffered:

They are 3 power Block in Benue; first is the George Akume Block, follow by David mark block and finally the suswam block.
The coming together of Akume and suswam as a result of Ortom defection is a victory for Apc in the state. #ifyouknowyouknow#
Bros,Suswan will never defect.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
feeloscar:
Did I hear you say appointment sake? The Tivs voted overwhelmingly for PMB in 2015,the Idomas did not but who was given a Minister? Audu Ogbeh,an Idoma man.I had to read again when I saw Suswam defect and saw 'if'.My brother,Suswam will never defect.You should be more concerned about Orker Jev ousting Akume and not PMB that the average Benue man in general and Tiv man in particular will never vote for come 2019.
I'm more of Suswam's brother than you and he will defect soon.
Lol orker to beat akume? Hahahahhaa
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
mikeweezy:
wetin you the talk which idoma will vote for buhari hmmm bros use ur brain well idoma is purely pdp and nobody value audu ogbeh or know abt his presence in idoma land
but mark is valued abi?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
ekensi01:

Ashi Waves Fm That I Don't Have Time For.
I Just Think You Know What You Are Going.
what
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by kabarka(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Breaking and Good news for Nigerians

President Buhari has halted his re-election campaign.

Probably must changed his mind.

God be praised

If he knows how to pound,let him pound inside morta if he doesn't the ground is there.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kewtt: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
you won't believe even if i tell you, so why should I?
Please tell us
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by ihatesycophant(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

What manner of appointment will make you support a government who are not protecting your lands?

If by your mentality. The good people of Benue state has no right to vote both PDP and APC because both are guilty of the killing. Buhari only inherited the killing from PDP. The killing didn't start in 2015 but began since 2012. So, they will be unwise to vote both. They need to find alternative party to belong if we have to go by you analogy.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Bobbysteps: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Benue State is for Buhari day and night
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by luizpippo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Okoroawusa:
is it not curious that since Orton defected to PDP,the alleged "herdsmen" have vanished?

just asking...

Get small sense na
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by luizpippo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Preffered:

What happened to Suswan's block in 2015? They went on hibernation?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by apolonius(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

Why wasn't he winning benue till only 2015? Those 10 were already in court before the defection.

Benue is lockdown PDP!

He won Benue from 1999 until 2007, then installed Suswam. You don't know politics.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by feeloscar(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

I'm more of Suswam's brother than you and he will defect soon.
Lol orker to beat akume? Hahahahhaa
We do not need to argue my bro,2019 is nt far.U don't know me yet you say you are Suswam's bro than Iam,well that's ur problem not mine.For ur information,Jev will comfortably win Gwer East,Gwer West, Guma,Makurdi and Buruku and I suppose u know wat Guma and Buruku does when it comes to votes?Mind u,Iam not discussing Political Parties,Iam discussing individuals.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

yes, and that's why they all ran back to the PDP grin

all the nursery school kids in your neighbourhood are laughing at you now grin
they are laughing at those that have been brainwashed to believe that Buhari is behind the killings.

He has joined PDP and the killing has stop abi?

God will so judge people
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by pyxon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
4601CE:
get sense fast.
Only mentally challenged people and red mud potorpotor republicans would think or believe PMB ordered Benue people to be murdered .

Tiv man dey compare himself to Igbo?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by tuniski: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
apolonius:

He won Benue from 1999 until 2007, then installed Suswam. You don't know politics.
PDP won benue he was only the candidate in 1999 to 2007. Since he joined ACN, why hasn't he won Benue till 2015?

By and large Benue is a PDP state just like Plateau and Nassarawa the govs there today are beneficiaries of internal wrangling of the past within the PDP.

PDP will reclaim the governorship of plateau,Kogi and nassarawa whlle retaining benue and kwara. Even Niger governorship is a PDP thing.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by apolonius(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
tuniski:

PDP won benue he was only the candidate in 1999 to 2007. Since he joined ACN, why hasn't he won Benue till 2015?

By and large Benue is a PDP state just like Plateau and Nassarawa the govs there today are beneficiaries of internal wrangling of the past within the PDP.

PDP will reclaim the governorship of plateau,Kogi and nassarawa whlle retaining benue and kwara. Even Niger governorship is a PDP thing.

Why didn't PDP win Benue in 2015? I am from Benue, so just keep quiet.

Bookmark this post.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by blacknp(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Go and read the constitution of 1999 (As Amended) all land in each state is vested in the Governor,blame the useless ortom not President Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obot Essien, PDP Chairman Attacked In Akwa Ibom, His Head Broken Over Zoning / Governors Plan NEC Meeting To Replace Oshiomhole As Court Suspends APC Chair / Festus Osifo & Adebayo Clash Over Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.