Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP (20950 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / PDP Chieftain, 8 Party Chairmen Defect To APC In Kebbi / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by OfoIgbo: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
Hmm, so this time the Idomas and the igedes(appointment sake) must vote for Buhari, Benue west will vote for Buhari too, and if Suswam defect then Benue is for Buhari again

So you think after the Agatu massacre of Idomas by Fulani herdsmen, and the presence of David Mark, the Idomas will vote for the Fulani herdsmen sponsor?

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by deboysben(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Some Benue people believe that it is PDP sponsored killings to win the state back.
mumu...

so it's pdp that is sponsoring the killing in Taraba state where the state is controlled by pdp governor.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
deboysben:
mumu...

so it's pdp that is sponsoring the killing in Taraba state where the state is controlled by pdp governor.
Fool.
They know the president is a Fulani and it is a game plan to blackmail him with this herdsmen of a thing so that some fools will say it is because their brother is the president that is why.

More people died in this herdsmen and farmers clashes During Jonathan era but why were people like you not wailing then?

PDP could also be doing that in Taraba to wipe up sentiment against APC and hold on to power.

Nothing a man can not do for power.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by fakati(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good move
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by deboysben(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
PHILipu1:
Fool.
They know the president is a Fulani and it is a game plan to blackmail him with this herdsmen of a thing so that some fools will say it is because their brother is the president that is why.

More people died in this herdsmen and farmers clashes During Jonathan era but why were people like you not wailing then?

PDP could also be doing that in Taraba to wipe up sentiment against APC and hold on to power.

Nothing a man can not do for power.
just negodu what this rabble rouser is staying just to please his master in aso rock. I spit on all of your kind dead brain.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
deboysben:
just negodu what this rabble rouser is staying just to please his master in aso rock. I spit on all of your kind dead brain.
See this Ipob terrorists that has been brainwashed by Ortom and PDP.
Go buy sense joor
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by nursefelix27(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Apc and propaganda, I thought they said the LGA chairmen didn't move to PDP with him.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by deboysben(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
PHILipu1:
See this Ipob terrorists that has been brainwashed by Ortom and PDP.
Go buy sense joor
that what you have been reduced to.

I pity your future generations. Continue supporting mediocrity thinking you are doing me.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
tell me why you want me to vote for pdp egbon.
And what ethnic cleansing are you talking about?
Don't seat in aba and claim to know more than me that's from Benue.....
ortom failed in governance but d apc central govt did nothing in stopping d benue killing, hw i wish another candidate will win guber election
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
otuekong1:
ortom failed in governance but d apc central govt did nothing in stopping d benue killing, hw i wish another candidate will win guber election
Ortom is not coming back simple
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by mikeweezy(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Kyase:
but mark is valued abi?
do you want compare Audu ogbeh to David mark ?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by kalu61(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2018
Kyase:

I know you are not happy that the so called "herdsmen" killing has stopped in Benue and God pass una.
Bottom line : the opposition is behind all the killings, take that to the bank....
See how stupid you sound. Are opposition Myatti Allah? What has Buhari who swore to protect lives and property not condemned the killing and send 30000 soldiers to curtail the excesses of the so called opposition?

You need medication

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by africanusvu(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Kyase:
tell me why you want me to vote for pdp egbon.
And what ethnic cleansing are you talking about?
Don't seat in aba and claim to know more than me that's from Benue.....
.This was the mentality that lead ur parents to the regrettable mistake they made in 1966porgrom which u now suffer. Here u go again. Ask ur papa he will tel u.now is an opportunity to right d wrongs of ur papas.Ur chest will not continue to be good for d bullet but ur arm not good for the rank.be wise for once ohj Benue
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by feeloscar(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Kyase:

I'm more of Suswam's brother than you and he will defect soon.
Lol orker to beat akume? Hahahahhaa
Have you called Orker Jev to congratulate him at all?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by feeloscar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:

I'm more of Suswam's brother than you and he will defect soon.
Lol orker to beat akume? Hahahahhaa
I am waiting for your congratulatory message to Jev on his election hence retirement of Akume from the Senate.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
feeloscar:
I am waiting for your congratulatory message to Jev on his election hence retirement of Akume from the Senate.
I congratulate him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With General Electric CEO, Jeff Immelt (photos) / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.