Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP (20951 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / PDP Chieftain, 8 Party Chairmen Defect To APC In Kebbi / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Raymondville(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
It has started happening
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by ekensi01: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
and you might as well tell me Buhari ordered their killing..

Truly You Make Me Think Twice.
I'm Also In Benue In K/ala Not Touched Of Any Killing But I Think You Should Try And Know The Truth Before You Wake Up And See Yourself In The Street.

Why Didn't Buhari Visit For Any Mass Burial?

Ans That Pls

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Tomdims: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
the same people���
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by segebobo: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
I thought Benue APC said the LG chairmen ain't decamping with the state governor
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Thirteen out of the 23 local government chairmen in Benue State have defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Their defection comes days after the governor, Samuel Ortom, also defected from the APC to the PDP.

The governor announced his defection during a meeting with elected local government chairmen and councillors on Wednesday at the Government House Makurdi, hours after protesting youths barred him from travelling to Abuja to attend the APC reconciliation meeting.

He said that after various consultations from his party, he was advised to look for another party, noting that his stay in the APC had expired.

In the same vein, the 13 local government chairman have joined the wave of defections.

The chairmen include Anthony Shawon of Guma local government, Justina Sorka of Buruku local government, Mwuese Ubebe of Konshisha local government, Blessing Unogwo of Ado Ado local government, Virginia Kpindi of Katsina-Ala local government and George Alli of Otukpo local government.

Others include: Comfort Echeoda of Agatu local government, Francis Ayaga of Gwer West local government, Uaah Vitalis of Gwer East local government, Richard Nyajo of Logo local government, Ibellogo Tor of Tyokaa- Ukum local government, Adakole Abutu of Ohimini local government and Peter Onche of Obi local government.

The defections also follow the impeachment of Mr Terkimbi Ikyange, the Speaker of the Benue House of Assembly.
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/28/13-benue-lg-chairmen-defect-from-apc-to-pdp/amp/
the best thing is for the miyetti allah Apc cows should votes for them. no humans will votes for Apc.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
is it not curious that since Orton defected to PDP,the alleged "herdsmen" have vanished?

just asking...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Reelmii: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
well we wont blame them, this is raining season pple need UNBRELLAS now and not BROOMS
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Crossboy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm Hun Hun
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Silvertouch3D(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
End time is near.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by henchamb(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
13 IN pdp
10 in APC.
This implies that Ortom is not powerful. Akume, jime AMD suswam will burry him in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Diso60090:

Since you from there tell me the meaning of benue
do i have to answer this dude?
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Diso60090(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
do i have to answer this dude?

You just did mugu sad
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Moukandjo: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

So, what happened to them Mr Benueman?
Why are you running away from Kyase's question? Is it because you know your answer is gonna be ridiculous?
grin grin
Simply tell him why he & Benue people should vote PDP in 2019 presidential elections!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
ekensi01:

Truly You Make Me Think Twice.
I'm Also In Benue In K/ala Not Touched Of Any Killing But I Think You Should Try And Know The Truth Before You Wake Up And See Yourself In The Street.

Why Didn't Buhari Visit For Any Mass Burial?

Ans That Pls
If you're from there then you should know that killing was political and you should know that ortom is the root cause of that.
Lastly don't let ashy wave FM brain wash you

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Moukandjo:

Why are you running away from Kyase's question? Is it because you know your answer is gonna be ridiculous?
Simply tell him why he & Benue people should vote PDP in 2019 presidential elections!
Bro thank you, he won't answer that question

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Strika247(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
tell me why you want me to vote for pdp egbon.
And what ethnic cleansing are you talking about?
Don't seat in aba and claim to know more than me that's from Benue.....

If actually you are from Benue state then you should bury your head in shame... your people are being slaughtered everyday and the government of the day is not doing anything about it rather they are playing politics with it... since this killing started.how many soldiers or police have been sent to Benue to stop this killing?... rather The federal government choose to send over 30 thousand police men and DSS to ekiti state to facilitate their rigging of election and intimidation of opposition party...truth be told..the buhari led federal government has failed in a manner no other civilian administration has failed Nigerians... wake up to the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Moukandjo: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

Bro thank you, he won't answer that question
No mind them!
If they were really empathetic to the Benue people & not just bitter that their ineffectual daft buffoon from Otuoke lost in 2015, they wouldn't be suggesting the return of PDP in 2019 when we clearly remember what happened in Benue under PDP also!
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by jigamjerry(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is a welcome development.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
If ur church cannot change u,change church.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Kyase(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Strika247:

If actually you are from Benue state then you should bury your head in shame... your people are being slaughtered everyday and the government of the day is not doing anything about it rather they are playing politics with it... since this killing started.how many soldiers or police have been sent to Benue to stop this killing?... rather The federal government choose to send over 30 thousand police men and DSS to ekiti state to facilitate their rigging of election and intimidation of opposition party...truth be told..the buhari led federal government has failed in a manner no other civilian administration has failed Nigerians... wake up to the reality.

I know you are not happy that the so called "herdsmen" killing has stopped in Benue and God pass una.
Bottom line : the opposition is behind all the killings, take that to the bank....

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Moukandjo: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Strika247:

Just answer his simple question!
Why should Benue people vote PDP again in 2019?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Bizibi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

I know you are not happy that the so called "herdsmen" killing has stopped in Benue and God pass una.
Bottom line : the opposition is behind all the killings, take that to the bank....
hmmm!! Okay,you mean miyetti Allah in the opposition.....

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by brainhgeek(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
RED ALERT!
DO NOT BE DECEIVED. IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR DEFECTION, NEITHER APC NOR PDP SHOULD BE TRUSTED.
THESE MEN ARE DECAMPING FOR PERSONAL GAINS.
BE WISE!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by benpluss: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good for Nigeria democracy. Benue people at last realized the truth. No more sai baba, it is now failed baba. Buhari back to Duara come 2019.

1 Like

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Thirteen out of the 23 local government chairmen in Benue State have defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Their defection comes days after the governor, Samuel Ortom, also defected from the APC to the PDP.

The governor announced his defection during a meeting with elected local government chairmen and councillors on Wednesday at the Government House Makurdi, hours after protesting youths barred him from travelling to Abuja to attend the APC reconciliation meeting.

He said that after various consultations from his party, he was advised to look for another party, noting that his stay in the APC had expired.

In the same vein, the 13 local government chairman have joined the wave of defections.

The chairmen include Anthony Shawon of Guma local government, Justina Sorka of Buruku local government, Mwuese Ubebe of Konshisha local government, Blessing Unogwo of Ado Ado local government, Virginia Kpindi of Katsina-Ala local government and George Alli of Otukpo local government.

Others include: Comfort Echeoda of Agatu local government, Francis Ayaga of Gwer West local government, Uaah Vitalis of Gwer East local government, Richard Nyajo of Logo local government, Ibellogo Tor of Tyokaa- Ukum local government, Adakole Abutu of Ohimini local government and Peter Onche of Obi local government.

The defections also follow the impeachment of Mr Terkimbi Ikyange, the Speaker of the Benue House of Assembly.
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/28/13-benue-lg-chairmen-defect-from-apc-to-pdp/amp/

Shameless old fools.
Worthless generation.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by temiflex01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

If you're feeding from politics and APC, I understand you, but if not, Mr Man! You're foolish!! undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by temiflex01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:

If you're feeding from politics and APC, I understand you, but if not, Mr Man! You're foolish!! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by peterphd(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
you won't believe even if i tell you, so why should I?

This fake tiv man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by ekensi01: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kyase:
If you're from there then you should know that killing was political and you should know that ortom is the root cause of that.
Lastly don't let ashy wave FM brain wash you

Ashi Waves Fm That I Don't Have Time For.
I Just Think You Know What You Are Going.
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
sai Babar cheesy tongue
Re: 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP by searchlight: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yusuf54:
Local Government Chairmen have no Political Value
Na Lauretta Onochie get political value. Zombie

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.