Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report (30881 Views)

How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Atiku Paid $10m To 10 Generals To Overthrow President Buhari – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by obailala(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
nnachukz:

Whatever is wrong with fixing the ones we already have makes everything wrong when they begin to move crude from Niger Delta to run this one.
Leave black man from your dubious explanation.
I and several people already mentioned to you that the refinery is 100% privately owned, but you still keep returning with this?

Okay I'm sorry Ndu, I didn't know I was exchanging words with an educated illiterate who knows not how to read. Or maybe he actually knows how to read but just chooses to feign ignorance of the meaning of the word 'private' in a bid to have an endless 'we' vs 'them' argument. I no get power for internet trolls abeg. Bye!

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by bizzibodi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
saaron:
I thought buhari said he will guard Nigeria's economy with soldiers?
Do they guard economy with soldiers?Bros stay off hard drugs!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
obailala:
Like seriously, what is the problem with Nigerians with reading?

@Nnachukz, a honest answer please, have you bothered to read any of the reports about that Katsina refinery before proceeding with these comments or are you just commenting based on the titles of reports you see?... or could it be you have read and are aware of the details of the refinery but just speak out of hatred for Buhari?

Are you aware the refinery is 100% privately owned?... Due to the absence of pipelines to 'BUY' crude from the niger delta area, the private owners of the refinery are looking to source their crude from nearby oil fields in Niger as opposed to building pipelines from southern Nigeria which would eventually be vandalised as usual.

What exactly does this have to do with Buhari and why exactly should this be a problem or source of heartache or worry to anyone?

cc: saaron, Afonja007, Codes151, pawesome, HajimeSaito, Sharpshooota, bedspread, patrickcollins, coneheads

The name of the private company building a refinery in Lagos is dangote refinery

What is the name of the private company building refinery in the north?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Iziquiel(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
obailala:
What exactly is this mentality about thinking oil is being siphoned up north?... Are we even sure our education still means anything in Nigeria?... 99% of Nigeria's oil is being 'siphoned' to foreign nations everyday since the past over 60 years in the form of oil sales and not a single complain from any of these folks. Now, a private individual chooses to build a refinery in Katsina and the typical black man mentality says oil from Niger delta should never be sold to the private guy in katsina, we should rather keep selling it to foreigners only. Same nasty reasoning has been expressed repeatedly for Dangote refinery in Lagos, "we can never allow ND oil to be sold to Dangote refinery". Like seriously, what drives this sort of disgusting mentality amongst Africans?
Bro, I'm tired of these guys, I don't even have the energy to type anymore. I'm just here to read their comments.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
What is the name of the private company building refinery in Kastina. I have searched everywhere I didn't get any information.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by uba1991: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
IF D SECURITY AGENTS FAILD TO ARREST THE AUTHOUR OF THAT RUBBISH NEWS AS CALLED BY D GOV,THEN I LL GIVE UP ON NIGERIAN ISSUES

1 Like

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please someone should answer my question what is the name of the private company building refinery in Kastina.

All of you that said it is a private project, the company no get name. I have checked google nothing there.

Shame on APC members and people baselessly supporting buhari by lying to score cheap political point

@obailala please answer my question
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by bedspread: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
mfm04622:

It is a private initiative
Good one
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:
Please someone should answer my question what is the name of the private company building refinery in Kastina.

All of you that said it is a private project, the company no get name. I have checked google nothing there.

Shame on APC members and people baselessly supporting buhari by lying to score cheap political point

You are beyond stupid.

Blak Oil Energy Refinery has mobilised a substantial part of two billion dollars needed for the construction of the Katsina refinery.

“It is going to be private driven by investors. Blak Oil Energy Refinery is one of the investors who are willing to invest almost two billion dollars.

“ The funds are coming from abroad, U.S., Canada, India and the Middle East.

“ Its going to be a 50,000 barrel refinery then they will scale it up to 100,000 with the crude coming from Niger Republic.

Grow some sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
bizzibodi:

Do they guard economy with soldiers?Bros stay off hard drugs!

My brother economy has become a living tangible thing that one guards with soldiers.

These guys are either brain dead or simply on drugs as you pointed out.
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by fof1: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Foolishness flows in your veins no doubt. Read una no go gree

The oil is coming from Niger and not from the south south.

Wailers

IS IT NOT STILL STUPIDITY? D CRUDE IS TO COME FROM NIGER,DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE? WHICH MONEY IS USED TO BUILD D REFINERY? IS IT FROM UR BACKYARD.? WHAT A WASTE STILL! IT IS SECTIONALISM OR FULANISTIC IDEOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
fof1:

IS IT NOT STILL STUPIDITY? D CRUDE IS TO COME FROM NIGER,DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE? WHICH MONEY IS USED TO BUILD D REFINERY? IS IT FROM UR BACKYARD.? WHAT A WASTE STILL! IT IS SECTIONALISM OR FULANISTIC IDEOLOGY.

You are beyond stupid.

Blak Oil Energy Refinery has mobilised a substantial part of two billion dollars needed for the construction of the Katsina refinery.

It is going to be private driven by investors. Blak Oil Energy Refinery is one of the investors who are willing to invest almost two billion dollars.

“ Its going to be a 50,000 barrel refinery then they will scale it up to 100,000 with the crude coming from Niger Republic.

Grow some sense!

People like you enjoy doing rinse and repeat and never read before they type.
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are beyond stupid.

“It is going to be private driven by investors. Blak Oil Energy Refinery is one of the investors who are willing to invest almost two billion dollars.

Grow some sense!

Kastina state to establish blak energy oil limited and you call it a private company. Govt using Nigeria fund to create a company and you call it private.
You are a bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

Kastina state to establish blak energy oil limited and you call it a private company. Govt using Nigeria fund to create a company and you call it private. You are a bastard

Calling you stupid is an understatement.

Bilal Group from UAE with CEO of the company Mr. Bineet Sarag are also private investors in the project.

Your stupidity cannot allow you to think. You assume someone wants to front a company for the FG. Maybe the renowned Bilal group based in UAE also want to front for the FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
I have searched for black oil energy refinery. No official website.

A refinery that does not have online presence

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by obailala(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Iziquiel:

Bro, I'm tired of these guys, I don't even have the energy to type anymore. I'm just here to read their comments.
I swear its really sickening the way our people think. Sometimes one wants to just ignore the comments, but when you remember that these are the sort of mentalities that saturate our society, it just becomes too difficult to totally ignore.
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Calling you stupid is an understatement.

Bilal Group from UAE with CEO of the company Mr. Bineet Sarag are also private investors in the project.

Your stupidity cannot allow you to think. You assume someone wants to front a company for the FG. Maybe the renowned Bilal group based in UAE also want to front for the FG

I get una time today

I have Goole Bilal group Kastina refinery Google cancelled Bilal group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Another post on Kastinapost.com.ng says Bilal group was invited to invest in Kastina state. They only inspected the project. They did not invest.

Why are you guys like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:
Another post on Kastinapost.com.ng says Bilal group was invited to invest in Kastina state. They only inspected the project. They did not invest.

So why were they invited and why did they express interest since you claim the FG wanted to float a fake company to fund and run the refinery.

Should any heavy weight investor like Bilal group have been invited then?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So why were they invited and why did they express interest since you claim the FG wanted to float a fake company to fund and run the refinery.

Should any heavy weight investor like Bilal group have been invited then?

Why didn't they invest

Oga no dey post Kastina blog news post news from vanguard etc that I took info from a Kastina blog does not mean it's authentic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Butterflyleo: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

Why didn't they invest

I doubt you know how investments of this nature and this magnitude works.

Your illiteracy mixed with your emotions are confusing you and making you sound silly.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by obailala(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

The name of the private company building a refinery in Lagos is dangote refinery

What is the name of the private company building refinery in the north?
karlboss:

If the report said the govt was building a refinery, your type would have called it 'lies and propaganda'. But now the report says it's a private refinery, but you still just found a reason to still call it a lie to suit a particular anti-anything government narrative.

The truth is that, it certainly would be a futile venture attempting to engage you in an argument; so I'm sorry bro, I wouldn't really want to be indulging you. But I'm sure someone else here will help you with your answers since you choose not to put google to use (but rather blatantly lie that you've checked google).

On a second thought...
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/277689-katsina-refinery-ready-in-2021-minister.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by karlboss: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I doubt you know how investments of this nature and this magnitude works.

Your illiteracy mixed with your emotions are confusing you and making you sound silly.

A buhari the president of Nigeria approve of an investment of Kastina refinery and the evidence you are showing me is from a blog that can't pay for domain name of ordinary 4k
The blog is using free domain name .

Kai, credible newspaper/blog dey no one carried the news apart from daura bloggers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by blacknp(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari is the most nepotic cow on the face of the earth... There is nothing nationalist about the dullard...

How can you have three refineries not working at optimum level but still go ahead to kick-start a new refinery in your home state....

Buhari is a terrorist

To prove to you these almajiris just sit down and plan on the welfare of the caliphate alone while all other regions can go straight to hell....
The crude is coming from Niger Republic
Another masterpiece from sai barber undecided
Bruv with all honesty you are highly ignorant there is no need to waste long words on you.
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by blacknp(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

People are investing their money for profit you are here deceiving yourself?Go and look for your own money,i'm sure to you dangote and otedola are not building a refinery in Lagos State.
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I don't expect anything less from zombies grin grin
You are purporting to be spiteful because a petrol chemical factory is about to be established in Katsina state in conjunction with the Republic of Niger,no one stopped Delta state,rivers state and bayelsa state severally or jointly from setting up a petrol chemical plant since they have a comparative advantage?
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Sharpshooota: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
blacknp:
You are purporting to be spiteful because a petrol chemical factory is about to be established in Katsina state in conjunction with the Republic of Niger,no one stopped Delta state,rivers state and bayelsa state severally or jointly from setting up a petrol chemical plant since they have a comparative advantage?

Haba boss.. I can't be spiteful over this... Just pointing out the good work of sai barber
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by fusyman(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
can you please list Jonathan's achievement in the region?
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by uba1991: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

Why didn't they invest

Oga no dey post Kastina blog news post news from vanguard etc that I took info from a Kastina blog does not mean it's authentic.

u said vanguard? vanguard is an ipob newspaper so i dont read vanguard
Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Xander85: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

They hate guys like you that ask the relevant questions! They think everyone is as moronic and full of unquestioning loyalty as their 'sai baba' mob!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report by Xander85: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:

A buhari the president of Nigeria approve of an investment of Kastina refinery and the evidence you are showing me is from a blog that can't pay for domain name of ordinary 4k
The blog is using free domain name .

Kai, credible newspaper/blog dey no one carried the news apart from daura bloggers. grin

Don't forget we're talking of a $2 Billion investment oh! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Osinbajo Commissions Shoemaking Facility In Ogbunike, Anambra state(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.