Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (90488 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by meccuno: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
The only split 9ja we wan hear na the split btw the South & North
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by daveflow: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
When there is understanding and maturity between both parties, insult like you rightly said won't arise!

Nwafo, dozie nu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
i don't know the truth but how is it possible for Paul to insult your children. That statement that Paul insults your children made me believe the story is not true. I hope it was not your wife that told you Paul was insulting your children because i don't understand anything.

This is my findings from his story,

Peter married someone that is older than his elder bother and he expects his elder brother to respect her because yorubas love and value elders respect but been a man and older than peter, he wants Peter's wife to respect him since she is marrying his younger brother because Igbos love and value respect from their younger ones and their wives. However Paul decides to disrespect Lola as a result of not giving his elder brother respect. - This is my take

If you are marring someone you are older than, please bring your levels to that person's age and respect the people older than your husband even if you are older than them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by AndLeo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
For everything under the sun there is a season.P square has expired. Just pray that your marriage with the yellow pawpaw that turned your head will not also expire.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by texazzpete(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
kakaG:

Another woman wrapper cited

Is he the reason you can’t spell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by bigtt76(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
He said on Social Media undecided

virago:

Do you live with them

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by daveflow: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
When there is maturity and understanding, insult like you rightly said will not arise.

Nwanne dozie nu!!!
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
correct man!.... nobody disrespects my family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
When the bible says the man who cannot provide for his house is worse than an infidel, many term the word provision to ordinary food and money whereas, it's gone beyond that. If you cannot defend, protect and shield your family, if you like, have all the billions of this world, you're not man enough . Peter's is a sign of maturity and responsibility . Anything short of this should be frowned at. I'm expecting attacks on this I want to say but I don't care. Intermarriage brings a lot of changes to culture and home,positively . Historically and even up till date, an average iboman insults and beats his wife. He believes since he had bought her with money, he can do anything he likes with her, including battery and assault...it still happens nowadays cos I've got examples. Peter has taken that off the tradition and chosen to be a mature man. Good luck to them both.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by 9gerian: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Exactly, to insult a man’s wife / family in his presence is to debase him completely, wrecking his ego (manliness).

Even if he pretends he will be sobbing and quietly planning a commensurate response/ revolt to emphatically stop the abuse.

The funny thing is that the abuser usually sees nothing wrong as he basks and savors every opportunity he gets to continue the abuse. That is until there is a drastic revolt, which is usually bigger in measure than the abuse.

I hope everyone is now happy doing their own thing separately...

The point is we should all refrain from the continual abuse of other people (especially those who seem weaker, not too intelligent or less garrulous); for the victim(s) may at some point OVER react!

yemaldo:
My brother insult my wife anyhow, e better make u transfer d insult to me, I go forgive u but if u insult my wife angry

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Mydazz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
From A-List to Upcoming, the Rise and Fall of P Square
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
see as you just dey give number on public forum like a prostitute desperate for customers mtcheeeeew
only if you won't think I'm a fool like you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Tried many times e no dey ring.

Call me + 44 7511 200 130 (UK)
keep trying
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by JAMESOJAY: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why must it be only Peter Okoye that always give reasons of their break up?

We have not heard from Paul Okoye when we hear his own side of the story we can now tell who is right or wrong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Chiedu4Trump: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lilisticlili:
keep trying

Samething.

Call me if u want, aint calling again
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nightmareo07: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
mavinc4u:
i don't know the truth but how is it possible for Paul to insult your children. That statement that Paul insults your children made me believe the story is not true. I hope it was not your wife that told you Paul was insulting your children because i don't understand anything.

This is my findings from his story,

Peter married someone that is older than his elder bother and he expects his elder brother to respect her because yorubas love and value elders respect but been a man and older than peter, he wants Peter's wife to respect him since she is marrying his younger brother because Igbos love and value respect from their younger ones and their wives. However Paul decides to disrespect Lola as a result of not giving his elder brother respect. - This is my take

If you are marring someone you are older than, please bring your levels to that person's age and respect the people older than your husband even if you are older than them.

Na only u get sense for this forum.
He said Paul insulted his wife and kid even on Instagram..then why didnt we see any of those things.( Thats a very fat lie).
The problem is peter married some1 he can't control.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Kabaka100: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
I'm guessing the root of these insults is jealousy and lack of accepting peoples choices. And i think paul and
and their eldest brothet, jude, are guilty of this dangerous human flaw. These guys just need to change their very crude mindset to make things flow for them as a team

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nightmareo07: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
fairfora:
When the bible says the man who cannot provide for his house is worse than an infidel, many term the word provision to ordinary food and money whereas, it's gone beyond that. If you cannot defend, protect and shield your family, if you like, have all the billions of this world, you're not man enough . Peter's is a sign of maturity and responsibility . Anything short of this should be frowned at. I'm expecting attacks on this I want to say but I don't care. Intermarriage brings a lot of changes to culture and home,positively . Historically and even up till date, an average iboman insults and beats his wife. He believes since he had bought her with money, he can do anything he likes with her, including battery and assault...it still happens nowadays cos I've got examples. Peter has taken that off the tradition and chosen to be a mature man. Good luck to them both.

Look at this one..from numerous celebrity break ups we have seen in naija..
Over 90% of them are from yorubas.
And its as a result of domestic violence. undecided

I dont know why Yorubas like to lie a lot

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nightmareo07: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
bigtt76:
He said on Social Media undecided

Fat lie right there my sister.
He insults his wife and kids on social media.
Thats a big fat lie

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by bigtt76(f): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know if he does or doesn't that's why I'm saying he should share with us the insults. If you've seen any please share with us undecided

Nightmareo07:

Fat lie right there my sister.
He insults his wife and kids on social media.
Thats a big fat lie

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by notoriousbabe: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lilisticlili:
only if you won't think I'm a fool like you
you are, a very biiiiiiig one

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by ojimaduchidirim: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself

oga eazy tak it eazy
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nightmareo07: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
bigtt76:
I don't know if he does or doesn't that's why I'm saying he should share with us the insults. If you've seen any please share with us undecided

I'm.sure u know answer to that.
Is Instagram only done by okoye family? undecided
Then why didnt we see those insults.
The foolish guy just want to play victim cards to drag fans to himself .
Yet it's not working out.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Vince77(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
2dice01:
Peter version angry

Paul version will be different cool

Then the wives too will bring their own version grin

And then we will have a full movie. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nightmareo07: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Fact#
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lola and his kids are his first family, he vowed to love and protect. Anyone who doesn't recognize this shouldn't get married; stick to your mum and brothers.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by akinszz: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
misscrystals:
p-square i knw, who is mr p and who is rude boy?
you can ask abijawara grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Awoo88: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
This guy is an idiot. Is it by coming out in the public that is blaming his wife for the split that his wife is going to get the respect and recognition he is craving for?? Ego go kill this one. He started the nonsense. He announced the split. Formed his band and did couple of solo performance. When his brother decided to take the split serious and start releasing tracks as rude boy, he is being getting booking while peter is getting some ridiculous award. By the time he starts asking his wife for fuel money, he will not know what he had done to himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by B2mario(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

You are right
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mudiana(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why is it that he is the only one that talks about the split most times. Two months doesn't go by without d dude talking about it. On the oda hand, Paul is just living his life.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by peacettw: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Peter is just seeking for attention. You made a decision to split with your brother, so live with it and stop disturbing us with your stories. I bet you both thought you could do without each other. I am happy it's now dawning on both of you that that isn't the case. Now that your incomes have dropped drastically, my prayer is that you both will regain your senses. Learn to separate business from family affairs. That he insulted your wife is not enough reason not to perform on stage. That is your line of work. When you get home, address the issues at hand and resolve things amicably like adults.
If ever u two make up, make sure that Jude's parasitic tendencies are truncated. Dude should strive to find a job like every other person and quit living off his brothers in the guise of manager.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Born2Breed(f): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na Man you be.

Your wife and kids first, the rest can fall in or fall out of the queue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.