Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Slay Queen At It Again (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen At It Again (pics) (7139 Views)

See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Slay Queen At It Again (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
A Young Nigerian lady identified on facebook as Queen Dorathy Alokwu has tajen to the social media platform to say any man who can't afford %30 of her needs should allow her cheat. While many of the dump ass niggas supported her motion I humble asked "Nah so your momma cheat"? Check out the screenshots below.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Olalan(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
And who told her her needs has to be provided by a man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Lonestar124: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Liabilities everywhere...I doubt we still have 20percent of "biblical Ruth " in this era.....Some woman have lost their dignity beyond discernment.

Hardworking is bae....God bless all hardworking women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
See as she looks like an amadioha sacrifice. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm...

Who else thinks OP should have minded his business ??

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Who else thinks OP should have minded his business ??

Oh really?

Maybe you should give me a reason why?
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
McEphiks:

Oh really?

Maybe you should give me a reason why?

Maturity demands it.

Even your conversation is laced with vulgarity, incautious approach and ill-mannerism as evident in the pictures.

That she is perceived stupid doesn't mean you should be stupid with her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by rex444(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Whatever i say wont directly affect the person who said this so m just going to stay on my lane on this
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Back in my days cool ugly things like this could never show their face around. Now we have make-ups and filters that hide flaws, we get to see ugly people like this display their ugly attitude to the world.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Cool23(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
When our lord is only collecting 10% u will now be collecting 30%

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Alexgeneration(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
And when we say most girls have nothing to offer except their pussy,they think we are lying.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by pmc01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Una get time o.

10,000 old layers available for sale in Ibadan at #1,300 per piece. Contact 08167037530.
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 29, 2018
If you're smart enough, you'll have read the coded slangs she used in her response to you to know that she's a member of the eiye confra.

You're really a exposing yourself and safety of your family by posting your name, her name and pics on nairaland just for cheap publicity and likes.

Bro. Think with your head. You're a man not a pussy... Your safety and that of your family should come first, before anything else. Esp.. Cheap likes...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by wayne4loan: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2018
Bitch alert angry
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Is the man her father ?
Why must he provide for her needs ?
Or,
is the relationship a poverty eradication program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by SkinnyNigga: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2018
rychard:
If you're smart enough, you'll have read the coded slangs she used in her response to you to know that she's a member of the eiye confra.

You're really a exposing yourself and safety of your family by posting your name, her name and pics on nairaland just for cheap publicity and likes.

Bro. Think with your head. You're a man not a pussy... Your safety and that of your family should come first, before anything else. Esp.. Cheap likes...

we should fry beans? Because she's eiye or aiye. A woman for that matter
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2018
rychard:

pussy niqqa...eiye ko...aiye ni...for this time and age u still dey fear like baby.
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobodys(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2018
I find it really disgusting when one insults a mother. . especially when it's coming from a girl..... Imagine these two dumbos insulting their mums... mtew .Anuofias....

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

No be one small woman in hijab dey enter to shot people , abi u no see.the news...

Dey there dey form , instead of to advice the guy to pull down the post

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2018
EmmySparky:
pussy niqqa...eiye ko...aiye ni...for this time and age u still dey fear like baby.

Time and age, for inside this naija,I pity u, just becos no be your name dey show for that Facebook post.,

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by kingshrd: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2018
Aunty Dora how far na
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Lekan1o1: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2018
Hm
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by joystickextend1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
zhikirullah:
Hello… our rates crashed, You can now ship your car from USA for as low as $790 couple with our irresistible pick-up cost from any location in USA, Import other items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics, equipment etc for as low as $3.3/lbs inclusive of custom clearing, we guaranteed stress-free export service. Save more money and time using our global procurement and shipping service.

We have hundreds of verified stores where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard. Log on to www.sclogisticsng.com, a service of America Air Sea Cargo Ltd to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, India etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.

Create a thread so people can ask questions
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
rychard:

And do you know who I am?
Let her try shit first bro
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

Ask him.
Who cares? Beside he doesn't even have a clue who I am.
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
McEphiks:

And do you know who I am?
Let her try shit first bro

If you're somebody you would have understood her slangs.. You're just a scared Jew using the "do you know who I am buzz". When wahala come you go piss for body..The internet never forgets. I'll still advise you take down the pics.. My 2 cents, she might come across the post or a friend or family of hers.. Just saying .
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2018
rychard:

If you're somebody you would have understood her slangs.. You're just a scared Jew using the "do you know who I am buzz". When wahala come you go piss for body..The internet never forgets. I'll still advise you take down the pics.. My 2 cents, she might come across the post or a friend or family of hers.. Just saying .

Till then dude she go know why federal gorvernment pay me amnesty. Who she epp?

(1) (Reply)

When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking / Actress Anita Joseph Goes Totally Naked In A Bathtub (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.