Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Is A Blood Covenant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Blood Covenant (15446 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is A Blood Covenant by Loveaflame(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Blood covenant is the invocation of higher power to stand as a witness to the terms of agreement between two or more parties wether the agreement is in written form or spoken form.

The parties who entered into such are bound to the terms of the agreement no matter what happens.Such can only be broken by the consent of both parties but never one of them.

Those who enter into such use their blood as a medium of contact with this higher power.Blood stands for life.When the two lovers drink or lick each others blood it meanns they have offered themselves(lives) up to the power for control.As such the power invoked during the process has been given a legal ground to uphold the tenets of the covenant.Also to punish whoever breaks the term of the covenant.

When entered into no matter what the other partner does as long as it doesn't violate the terms of the covenant despite the vices or bad attitudes you can not break away from such a covenant less you face the consequence which in some cases have resulted to madness,accident,sudden death,incurable sickness,barrennesse.t.c.

The only way it can be broken is by going to seek the help of spiritual gurus and I recomend Jesus Christ the greatest of them all and the most powerful.He alone can break such when you repent and commit your life to him.Good luck.
Re: What Is A Blood Covenant by Africanqueen2(f): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
Loveaflame:

Blood covenant is the invocation of higher power to stand as a witness to the terms of agreement between two or more parties wether the agreement is in written form or spoken form.

The parties who entered into such are bound to the terms of the agreement no matter what happens.Such can only be broken by the consent of both parties but never one of them.

Those who enter into such use their blood as a medium of contact with this higher power.Blood stands for life.When the two lovers drink or lick each others blood it meanns they have offered themselves(lives) up to the power for control.As such the power invoked during the process has been given a legal ground to uphold the tenets of the covenant.Also to punish whoever breaks the term of the covenant.

When entered into no matter what the other partner does as long as it doesn't violate the terms of the covenant despite the vices or bad attitudes you can not break away from such a covenant less you face the consequence which in some cases have resulted to madness,accident,sudden death,incurable sickness,barrennesse.t.c.

The only way it can be broken is by going to seek the help of spiritual gurus and I recomend Jesus Christ the greatest of them all and the most powerful.He alone can break such when you repent and commit your life to him.Good luck.
Couldn't ve said it any better
Re: What Is A Blood Covenant by toygod2: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Blood is blood n Convenant is convenant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.