Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain (7174 Views)

Partner's Penis Too Large For Pleasurable Sex / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2018
Dominatrix:
Talking about pain... There are more than 20 forms of achieving paingasm.
One of my favorites is via CBT(cock&ball torture), CBT can be done in different ways too depending on your domme. Waxing for example... I enjoy Dripping excess wax from a burning candle all over the sub's c0ck and balls. As it instantly cools and hardens on your skin, it will feel like lava. Completely covering you, I will smirk as you wince and squirm. Nothing Is more fun for me however than watching you have to peel it all off again afterwards!

Hmmm....after doing this to me, when it gets to my turn to torture you your pu§sy will be in trouble
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
Finnese001:

Hi
hiya
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Ricomagnifico:
Mehn... I'm open to a lot in BDSM, but I don't think I can deal with being penetrated yo. That's a hell no for me.
just like anal isn't practicer by everyone but it's an acceptable sexual act. Not all bdsm practices can be with engaged in by one person.
But then, not all penetrative sex is painful cheesy
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Finnese001: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Myzteriouz:
hiya

BDSM has been my fantasy for long especially the golden shower, sounding, and lots of them but haven't seen someone who is also into it, i just wish you can make my fantasies come reality

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by harry2sexy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dominatrix:
P. S.... I really think certain words should never be censored on the sexuality section
Words like
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by LiziGeku: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2021
I was very skeptical about this subject when I was younger, but now I see that many people are inclined to practice some BDSM practices. My first time trying it was bizarre, but in the end, I started to discover new feelings for me that were great. I went to Dominatrix London, and this woman knew how to make me love this BDSM style. I think that she is one of the most skillful and talented persons in this domain that you can find. She has a lot of BDSM practices that were new for me and very pleasurable.
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Dominatrix(f): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2021
LiziGeku:
I was very skeptical about this subject when I was younger, but now I see that many people are inclined to practice some BDSM practices. My first time trying it was bizarre, but in the end, I started to discover new feelings for me that were great. I went to Dominatrix London, and this woman knew how to make me love this BDSM style. I think that she is one of the most skillful and talented persons in this domain that you can find. She has a lot of BDSM practices that were new for me and very pleasurable.

Hmmmm, I suppose you're officially a sub now?
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by harry2sexy(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Dominatrix:

Hmmmm, I suppose you're officially a sub now?

My phone got stolen and i could no longer have access,can i send a dm?
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Dominatrix(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2021
harry2sexy:

My phone got stolen and i could no longer have access,can i send a dm?

Sure, It's been a minute Harry!
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Battalion1: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Mistress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.