Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (15853 Views)

Is It Professional For This Man To Touch Client Ass Like This(pics) / Laycon Seen Squeezing Nengis Ass Like Bread / I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
BiafranDel:
OP nice work. Reminds me of hillary's ass in school. Mehn, Hillary's ass can make your thing stand 6ft just by looking at it.

I quickly made friend with the girl, no time. She was young and naive then probably 16 or 17.

With that big yansh she was still following small boys up and down. She had not discovered the value of what she had then.

Thank God i was part of those that felt the softness of Hillary's ass.

That day, we were walking together at night in uniben at hall 2 car park, i codedly grabbed the ass.

Chisos my heart skipped one beat. The yansh was softer than mouka foam.
I grabbed it with all the force i have in my life. Mehn words can't describe the softness of Hillary's ass.

But Hillary is now a small girl with a big god. sad if you don't have money, don't you dare come close to her except you are her coursemate.

Hillary has now discovered the value of what she has. sad

Base on street o.t, i am still getting my share of her ass. No time. Can't wait to see her again
lol. Iswear once a girl don know say she get front and back and she know''s she can make money from it. Na runz work b that!

1 Like

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
BiafranDel:
OP nice work. Reminds me of hillary's ass in school. Mehn, Hillary's ass can make your thing stand 6ft just by looking at it.

I quickly made friend with the girl, no time. She was young and naive then probably 16 or 17.

With that big yansh she was still following small boys up and down. She had not discovered the value of what she had then.

Thank God i was part of those that felt the softness of Hillary's ass.

That day, we were walking together at night in uniben at hall 2 car park, i codedly grabbed the ass.

Chisos my heart skipped one beat. The yansh was softer than mouka foam.
I grabbed it with all the force i have in my life. Mehn words can't describe the softness of Hillary's ass.

But Hillary is now a small girl with a big god. sad if you don't have money, don't you dare come close to her except you are her coursemate.

Hillary has now discovered the value of what she has. sad

Base on street o.t, i am still getting my share of her ass. No time. Can't wait to see her again
it has been medically proven that when u have fever...if u grab the azz of a girl that is endowed on the rear side d fever will leave ucheesy. So anytime u have fever jus tell ur girlfriend to turn her rear on ur face and grab it with both hands like u have never grabbed it beforecheesy. The softness of a woman's butt works wonders.

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by BiafranDel: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
lol. Iswear once a girl don know say she get front and back and she know''s she can make money from it. Na runz work b that!
lol Hillary wey chop my guy 7k for one sitting. My niqqa was feeling like a big boy. He thought his net had caught a very big fish. After outing, He told her they should go home and chill. Lol she said she does not go home with guys. She does not trust anybody. My guy temperature just come down sharply. Last last he went back home alone. Later he called her asking her to come over, why was she fronting. She told him outrightly to stop disturbing her peace because of 7k. That he should stop calling her number.

My guy almost cry i swear. He no chop that day. E just weak.
Since then if them see each other na waka your own, make i waka my own.
Girls with very big yansh wicked i swear.

Only once i don carry her go out, just spent 3K. she know me na. I know her in and out. She no fit do nonsense with me. I still dy get my own share of d ass.

2 Likes

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by BiafranDel: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
it has been medically proven that when u have fever...if u grab the azz of a girl that is endowed on the rear side d fever will leave ucheesy. So anytime u have fever jus tell ur girlfriend to turn her rear on ur face and grab it with both hands like u have never grabbed it beforecheesy. The softness of a woman's butt works wonders.
hahaha i swear. That feeling, all your worries go disappear instantly.

I respect girls with big yansh. The breast fit small, e no concern me but make the yansh big. I no dey use big yansh play.

Anytime i wan dey with hillary, i dey respect myself dey wear very tight boxer make i no go dey disgrace myself for road. grin who no go, no know.

1 Like

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
BiafranDel:
lol Hillary wey chop my guy 7k for one sitting. My niqqa was feeling like a big boy. He thought his net had caught a very big fish. After outing, He told her they should go home and chill. Lol she said she does not go home with guys. She does not trust anybody. My guy temperature just come down sharply. Last last he went back home alone. Later he called her asking her to come over, why was she fronting. She told him outrightly to stop disturbing her peace because of 7k. That he should stop calling her number.

My guy almost cry i swear. He no chop that day. E just weak.
Since then if them see each other na waka your own, make i waka my own.
Girls with very big yansh wicked i swear.

Only once i don carry her go out, just spent 3K. she know me na. I know her in and out. She no fit do nonsense with me. I still dy get my own share of d ass.
lols. grin

1 Like

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by phemmyfour: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
So you snapped her backside without her notice,
And you rush to romance section to tell us,
What do you expect to achieve now?
I know you can't but atleast pretend to be intelligent for once. sad
Opelenge can abuse for Africa
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
angry
You are indeed a crazy man,I wish the woman would have catch you doing what know best.
Shaa,give your life to Christ!
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are indeed a crazy man,I wish the woman would have catch you doing what know best.
Shaa,give your life to Christ!
small boy run along!
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
small boy run along!
You me a small boy for telling you the fact?
You saw a woman pants in a transparent skirt and you busy fantasing to the extent of snapping it for your future jerking,yet you see nothing wrong with that,guy u get liver.
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You me a small boy for telling you the fact?
You saw a woman pants in a transparent skirt and you busy fantasing to the extent of snapping it for your future jerking,yet you see nothing wrong with that,guy u get liver.
bros no dey disturb me abeg...just take the pic and go and wañk naw. undecided
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Lordbucci2: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
What will u gain !!! I pity u
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by ogochimereinno: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Great Ngerian students....., great

I noticed something online that some people are selling
NOUN past questions and answer

So I went on research and found this site

I was in love with this site because it contains all the past questions and answers and you can
Download them free.

Check this site out http://www.wazobiaforum.com.ng/

Download as many as you want

Don't say that you didn't prepare for you exams ooooo

It contains both e-exam past questions and pop past questions and answers

Goodluck as you enter hall
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
That was too much

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
The bumbum matches ur face..i know u have a big bumbum similar to that.

1 Like

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by mikejj(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey tell ucheesy... Em person go dey snap woman yansh on a sundaycheesy...hmm na waocheesy
. and maybe him hold bible they come back from church...masef.
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by IGBOmarryme: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
But that nyash small na, come kenya you go confirm ukwu gbaragba like this!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by pweshdodo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
How can I stop masturbating??
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by pweshdodo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
angry
Is that thing?
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
pweshdodo:
How can I stop masturbating??
cut it off. lipsrsealed
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by pweshdodo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
cut it off. lipsrsealed
You are wicked sad
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by MisterDin(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
Sincerely, you look ravishing
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
angry
Bros wetin you gain nah?
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2018
I should make it a point of snapping well endowed packages and posting them here and stating “ I wish all men were like this!”
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
I should make it a point of snapping well endowed packages and posting them here and stating “ I wish all men were like this!”
who tf is stopping you?
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
angry
See her environment animal!
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
who tf is stopping you?
Class.
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2018
I can pay 200k to explore that arse in ze oza room.

cheesy
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by rex444(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Guy just take the pic and self-service in peace.
self service is for introverted minds who can't get a chick to plug in to
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018
mikejj:
. and maybe him hold bible they come back from church...masef.
bible or no bible..sunday or no sundaycheesy.... The azz looks really temptingcheesy. Even if na me dey waka pass i for no snap though but i for stay one corner really view d ass wella. Why she siddon like dat?cheesy. Its like she's flaunting her ukwu on purposecheesy.
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by mikejj(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:
bible or no bible..sunday or no sundaycheesy.... The azz looks really temptingcheesy. Even if na me dey waka pass i for no snap though but i for stay one corner really view d ass wella. Why she siddon like dat?cheesy. Its like she's flaunting her ukwu on purposecheesy.
...see lefuu...u don forget say na on Sunday market dey sell pass.she dey try sell her market through back.. cheesy grin
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
I can pay 200k to explore that arse in ze oza room.

cheesy
undecided
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Jadoskii(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmm...amakakeru ryo no hirameki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! / #willyoudie Tag And Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.