Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (15854 Views)

Is It Professional For This Man To Touch Client Ass Like This(pics) / Laycon Seen Squeezing Nengis Ass Like Bread / I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by DrTims(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hey, sent you a mail. Can we be friends cool
Amarabae:
So you snapped her backside without her notice,
And you rush to romance section to tell us,
What do you expect to achieve now?
I know you can't but atleast pretend to be intelligent for once. sad
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by austyn0(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Haba Mrbolt are u not in nigeria or africa?....abi na europe u dey reside?cheesy. There are many nigerian ladies with back like dat na or even biggercheesy. If the place u dey stay na ladies with flat yansh dey dere then i suggest u visit yorubaland or even edo statecheesy. Babes for where i mention dey carry better rear attack. By the way wey sexybbstar?smiley. Dat ukwu is lit thoughcheesy...perfectocheesy.. Austyn0,mikejj,dumo1,MENZPRIDE,femieddy how una reason dis one? Dis is cheesy
Broh,, would there ever be a day we would stop glorifying God for the wonders he did on the waist of some ladies??...

1 Like

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Lordbooster(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
BiafranDel:
OP nice work. Reminds me of hillary's ass in school. Mehn, Hillary's ass can make your thing stand 6ft just by looking at it.

I quickly made friend with the girl, no time. She was young and naive then probably 16 or 17.

With that big yansh she was still following small boys up and down. She had not discovered the value of what she had then.

Thank God i was part of those that felt the softness of Hillary's ass.

That day, we were walking together at night in uniben at hall 2 car park, i codedly grabbed the ass.

Chisos my heart skipped one beat. The yansh was softer than mouka foam.
I grabbed it with all the force i have in my life. Mehn words can't describe the softness of Hillary's ass.

But Hillary is now a small girl with a big god. sad if you don't have money, don't you dare come close to her except you are her coursemate.

Hillary has now discovered the value of what she has. sad

Base on street o.t, i am still getting my share of her ass. No time. Can't wait to see her again
eshe baddest
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by FemiEddy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Haba Mrbolt are u not in nigeria or africa?....abi na europe u dey reside?cheesy. There are many nigerian ladies with back like dat na or even biggercheesy. If the place u dey stay na ladies with flat yansh dey dere then i suggest u visit yorubaland or even edo statecheesy. Babes for where i mention dey carry better rear attack. By the way wey sexybbstar?smiley. Dat ukwu is lit thoughcheesy...perfectocheesy.. Austyn0,mikejj,dumo1,MENZPRIDE,femieddy how una reason dis one? Dis is cheesy
This is good market my brother, look at that curve

1 Like

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Burgerlomo: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kharol1234:
na nyash b dat abi na standing fan?

Standing fan ko, Sitting fan ni grin
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Kharol1234: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Standing fan ko, Sitting fan ni grin
lol i lie?
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2018
lefulefu:

As a guy, sometimes we move along the road and see some round soft flesh squeezed into some tight clothings, and you feel momentary rush of warm blood through your system..... I'll reserve comment here.

2 Likes

Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by Boxer007(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mrbolt555:
angry

Boo boo, we have the same things in common. We both love ass. Boo boo are you single?
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by GeneralKoko(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
angry

Just see the pant line and the pantiescheesy
Re: Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) by GeneralKoko(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
BiafranDel:
lol Hillary wey chop my guy 7k for one sitting. My niqqa was feeling like a big boy. He thought his net had caught a very big fish. After outing, He told her they should go home and chill. Lol she said she does not go home with guys. She does not trust anybody. My guy temperature just come down sharply. Last last he went back home alone. Later he called her asking her to come over, why was she fronting. She told him outrightly to stop disturbing her peace because of 7k. That he should stop calling her number.

My guy almost cry i swear. He no chop that day. E just weak.
Since then if them see each other na waka your own, make i waka my own.
Girls with very big yansh wicked i swear.

Only once i don carry her go out, just spent 3K. she know me na. I know her in and out. She no fit do nonsense with me. I still dy get my own share of d ass.

Same thing I dae Experience with my bestie . While her boyfriend dae struggle with me . I dae bang her pussy on a steady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! / #willyoudie Tag And Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.