Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (64336 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Reelmii: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao Saff stop putting a nigga in emotional torment nacheesy. Those ur laps for ur dp be turning guy's heads since 15BC.
u sure say na she get the laps. don't be confused o
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by midayy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
funny but true
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by BruncleZuma: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
dingbang:
you have been saying this since kembe
grin grin grin grin This Ikwerre man
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by mrstheo(f): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
U are on point op grin
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by dingbang(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin This Ikwerre man
lol...all these babes sef..
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by askorlogy: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

A thick lady has large boobs,small waist,large and firm buttocks,thick thighs while a fat lady has large belly,big cheeks,large waist,large hips and yam legs. See the difference?

No. Show me a picture.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by McBrooklyn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
cool
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Babyforever(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
dingbang:
you have been saying this since kembe
I'm serious I want to surprise you
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Awe4luv(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
but that means you do not love her from the depth of your heart. I believe someone that truely loves me can sincerely wait till the wedding night that's Gods rule why will that be difficult
will you wait till your wedding night before u collect a dime from a guy?..... p.s: money is to woman as sex is to man.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by jolyment: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
This is so so so trueee. So true.

So you want skinny skin.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Saff(f): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
HardMirror:
so u guilty too? I suspect you are on the chubby side
not chubby. Just medium
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by jolyment: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

A thick lady has large boobs,small waist,large and firm buttocks,thick thighs while a fat lady has large belly,big cheeks,large waist,large hips and yam legs. See the difference?

Bad boy
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Akabuking: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
but that means you do not love her from the depth of your heart. I believe someone that truely loves me can sincerely wait till the wedding night that's Gods rule why will that be difficult
so you want to end up calling the man impotent or not man enough abi?
wat if after the wait, the man is just 2sec man or his thing is too small for you?
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by CeeteeBoii(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
jolyment:

Bad boy

grin
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by jolyment: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
we blame guys for this

You must be a fat babe.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by geezyk(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
midayy:
funny but true
And somebody be looking all shades of pretty.. wink
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Victor234(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
This is so so so trueee. So true.

Thanks for being honest.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Victor234(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
mrstheo:
U are on point op grin
U r honest
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Victor234(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
we blame guys for this
Am not included o.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by gentlegenius(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
Hmmm... You sound like a decent child of God. But..... I have dated a girl like you before... While waiting and holding myself because I deeply love her, she was secretly opening her kpekus for one useless idiot who couldn't afford to take care of her the way I did.
Since then, I am always scared when a girl told me to hold myself till after wedding.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by okwabayi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
What a rubbish post which perfectly shows the lack of imagination the admin and mods of this forum possess. Anyway, I blame myself. I am old yet still frequent this place. What am I expecting to see?

1 Like

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Jeferious: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Awe4luv:

will you wait till your wedding night before u collect a dime from a guy?..... p.s: money is to woman as sex is to man.
What are they using the money to do? build house abi buy car? If I hear say woman need money pass me wey be man.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Assassin101:
whether you're fat or slim doesn't really matter to me

if your b00bs n pvssy are good to go, then I am too

is people like you an talking about
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mutemenot:

grin we want everything in equilibrium shocked
but no one is perfect na
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
exactly
Lol haha

U have just highlighted the major reason
thank you my brother for accepting the truth
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Frankicent:

Reverse is the case.
We blame girls for guys misconduct. Because they've got no legit choice. I want a tall guy, he must be dark/ light skinned... Average, yahoo boys... Sexy huge... Blah blah blah.... Mostly he must know how to treat a woman. When he treat you the way you want. You'll start complaining... He's just too soft. I want him to man up. shocked

Lolz

2: he must have a big cucumber. The one that will touch my womb and tightly the expansion of X/Y + 5 if you know you know. grin

. He mr big kokolet come banging like a Machine gun on a gunship. She's cry.. " Huh pls be gentle its touching my womb" The next day.. I hate big d

3: Small dick don't know how to do... After fews days or week she enters Department of am Hot. Mr small/ average came and did a new pro job... You'll see dem flocking him up like sheep... #addiction

Summary you women always want more like pespi. grin Smart guys will use physiology to get..
The end of Solomon Grundy.
continue defending yourself
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

Hmmm... You sound like a decent child of God. But..... I have dated a girl like you before... While waiting and holding myself because I deeply love her, she was secretly opening her kpekus for one useless idiot who couldn't afford to take care of her the way I did.
Since then, I am always scared when a girl told me to hold myself till after wedding.
you don't have to wait for a girl to tell you that
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Victor234:
Am not included o.
are you not a guy
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
jolyment:

You must be a fat babe.
well am not fat
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Akabuking:

so you want to end up calling the man impotent or not man enough abi?
wat if after the wait, the man is just 2sec man or his thing is too small for you?
but we can have babies what again
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Awe4luv:

what can a guy do for me that I can't do for myself
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
taurusdude0:

Different strokes' for different folks,we all want different things.
what happened to being contented

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.