Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (64306 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
not chubby. Just medium
when next wld u be in akure?
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
ffo:

Are you leaving all your life to please people?
I think it hurts put yourself in that position.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
This is so so so trueee. So true.
A or B?

wink
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Saff(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Earthbound:

A or B?

wink
I want to be super slim embarassed
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
I want to be super slim embarassed
Self love, my friend. Thick chics are lit!
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Saff(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Self love, my friend. Thick chics are lit!
Hmm.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Obierika(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Blakjewelry:
funny but true, if everybody was given the options to choose their body type I bet nobody will pick their own body or face

Speak for yourself!
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by iLUMeN8(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
there are guys that sex is nonsense to them

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm serious I want to surprise you
oya na
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
iLUMeN8:

but its true na
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by iLUMeN8(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
but its true na

You really are living in a bubble undecided
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Babyforever(f): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
dingbang:
oya na
I'll tell you something later smiley
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by iLUMeN8(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
yup my email is working fine.

So na laps you carry take confuse eternal truths

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
iLUMeN8:

You really are living in a bubble undecided
says who? I have seen that not they said
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by iLUMeN8(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
says who? I have seen that not they said

For argument sake...would you fancy spending the rest of your life with such a guy?
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
Hmm.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
iLUMeN8:

For argument sake...would you fancy spending the rest of your life with such a guy?
why not
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Humility017(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
but that means you do not love her from the depth of your heart. I believe someone that truely loves me can sincerely wait till the wedding night that's Gods rule why will that be difficult
bless you for this. I like words you put up there.
thanks
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EternalTruths: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saff:
yup my email is working fine.

I sent you a mail.
Pls, reply my mail.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Humility017:
bless you for this. I like words you put up there. thanks
you are welcome sire.thanks
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Mypeople2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
go and cook your fried rice before talking to me
Abeg abeg go and speak with him in private so that wedding pictures can come out of it
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mypeople2:
Abeg abeg ho and speak with him in private so that wedding pictures can come out of it
ok sir. you see someone that is telling you that he hates ladies and you are pushing me to him. mind yourself oh
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Mypeople2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
ok sir. you see someone that is telling you that he hates ladies and you are pushing me to him. mind yourself oh
It is not true that he hates ladies. What I think is, maybe he just broke up with a lady and so he is upset about it .So give him time ,he will definitely come around .But make una nor forget to share the testimony for nairaland o
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mypeople2:
It is not true that he hates ladies. What I think is, maybe he just broke up with a lady and so he is upset about it .So give him time ,he will definitely come around .But make una nor forget to share the testimony for nairaland o
what testimony
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Mypeople2(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
what testimony
How you people fell in love and so on
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Blakjewelry(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obierika:

Speak for yourself!
bros be like say na you fine pass for the whole world o
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by anigold(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
because they admire slim girls in the presence of their fat girl friends and when the girl is slim they complain too. what do you guys really want
not true I love chubby women while my neighbor lives slim ladies it's a personal preference. Some women worry about irrelevant things if you are chubby just keep fit and look nice someone will definitely come for you same goes to slim ladies, don't destroy your liver drinking rubbish concoctions..

Beauty is in the eyes of the person..
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by jolyment: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
well am not fat

I see
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ladies always seem to be competing with each other.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by mrpoul(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiommy123:
its because people are not the same. why some kill themselves over sex other do better things with their time it doesn't make them less of humans
do u attend Redeem Christian Church??
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 5:16am On Jul 31, 2018
mrpoul:
do u attend Redeem Christian Church??
no. why
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Mypeople2:
How you people fell in love and so on
you are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.