Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (5177 Views)

Could She Be My Good Luck Charm? / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / Why Do People Misdeem My Good Gestures To Lend Money For Foolery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by breadplanets(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
ifyalways:

IN Dec she needed money to get freezer for kunu and drinks business. I know some people sent her money for that. . .

BY August, it's sewing and sewing machine.

Her stories change every 6 months or less. Scam and unfortunately, I once fell for it . sad
Na wa o. I fell for her too during the Christmas giveaway undecided Maybe she's just a chronic beggar. Madam weydone......

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Honestly I am not a chronic begger, last year when I asked for the freezer, I was just trying to get something doing because I was out of job and I cannot be begging people for food and I didn't get the freezer any body from here can show up if I got the freezer.
I used to be the breadwinner of my family so nobody could help me except to collect from me being the first child. There was a time my younger brothers were accusing me of being wicked because I didn't send money to my parents as I used to do when I was working and also seeing my children crying of hunger almost made me have BP. There was a time last year I borrowed money from micro finance bank to start food business at bus stop but the area boys were disturbing me to sleep with them so I had to stop the business because sometimes they would scatter my food this made it difficult for me to pay the remaining repayment and those people really embarrassed me in my area, it was someone that helped to pay the balance when she saw the embarrassment I was going through and I don't want to borrow money to start any business.
There was a time someone asked me to send my CV to him here and I sent it immediately but I didn't hear from the person.

So, I couldn't stay at home just because I don't have a job so I went for the fashion training so that I can be productive. Thank God somebody provided the sewing machine for me, I am very happy because anytime I wake up in the morning and see the machine, I am always happy.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2018
breadplanets:
Na wa o. I fell for her too during the Christmas giveaway undecided Maybe she's just a chronic beggar. Madam weydone......
Please ma, I am not trying to insult you, how many children do you have and how much do you and your children spend daily including food apart from school expenses?
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by breadplanets(f): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
tttmar:

Please ma, I am not trying to insult you, how many children do you have and how much do you and your children spend daily including food apart from school expenses?
You can't insult me even if you tried. Go in peace until next time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please let's take it easy on the poster, I have gone through her story, seems her husband wasn't very responsible and on top of that married another wife leaving her to fend for the kids. Seems she has been doing it all alone and is getting frustrated.

Poster needs to calm down too and stop with the rude reponses, as much as it hurts to be called a scam

5 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by CanadianNaija: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Eketem:
Please let's take it easy on the poster, I have gone through her story, seems her husband wasn't very responsible and on top of that married another wife leaving her to fend for the kids. Seems she has been doing it all alone and is getting frustrated.

Poster needs to calm down too and stop with the rude reponses, as much as it hurts to be called a scam

Poster is used to getting free stuff.

People that are used to stretching out their hands rarely know how to be productive with same hands.

I am ashamed for her that after all the begging she has been doing, it is not enough for her to buy fabric and sewing supplies with 2k in order to sew clothes for children like she claims.

Sewing supplies are dirt cheap, at least the basic, especially if your making clothes for children. If I wasn't also a designer maybe I wouldn't know what she was talking about.

Madam Op, you Are a lazy person.

Your type full my family, they rarely ever amount to much, always coming up with excuses.

Please wait for 20k to buy fabric. Don't collect cloth sew and use the money to buy more, continue begging shamelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by onegig(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Like seriously?

The way you were even demanding for the 20k felt like you were the one that put it in there. To even put a price to it seems a lot suspicious. I need help to buy materials would have been succint but putting a price tag and pushing it forcefully seems a bit off putting.

Yeah, we all go through rough patches and need the help of people sometimes.

Edited. She actually did not get a Freezer like errroneously thought previously.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by LadySarah: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
I'm just surprised op is still waking up in the morning to thank God when she "sees the sewing machine" cool cool.I'm surprised it isn't in use yet.

NNE ppl have tried,just find a way.God will make a way for you.It is all well

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
onegig:
Like seriously?

Only you Freezer, kunu, sewing machine and for you not to even state the previous help you got through here speaks alot about your character.

The way you were even demanding for the 20k felt like you were the one that put it in there. To even put a price to it seems a lot suspicious. I need help to buy materials would have been succint but putting a price tag and psuhing it forcefully seems a bit off putting.

Yeah, we all go through rough patches and need the help of people sometimes but honestly you are ruining it for others with genuine needs as someone who reads your half truths would be hurt to help another in full.

She says she didn't receive frEezer

tttmar:
Honestly I am not a chronic begger, last year when I asked for the freezer, I was just trying to get something doing because I was out of job and I cannot be begging people for food and I didn't get the freezer any body from here can show up if I got the freezer.
I used to be the breadwinner of my family so nobody could help me except to collect from me being the first child. There was a time my younger brothers were accusing me of being wicked because I didn't send money to my parents as I used to do when I was working and also seeing my children crying of hunger almost made me have BP. There was a time last year I borrowed money from micro finance bank to start food business at bus stop but the area boys were disturbing me to sleep with them so I had to stop the business because sometimes they would scatter my food this made it difficult for me to pay the remaining repayment and those people really embarrassed me in my area, it was someone that helped to pay the balance when she saw the embarrassment I was going through and I don't want to borrow money to start any business.
There was a time someone asked me to send my CV to him here and I sent it immediately but I didn't hear from the person.

So, I couldn't stay at home just because I don't have a job so I went for the fashion training so that I can be productive. Thank God somebody provided the sewing machine for me, I am very happy because anytime I wake up in the morning and see the machine, I am always happy.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Seahawk: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Small businesses don’t always thrive at the beginning so I won’t be surprised that even if she received help to start business before, (although she says she didn’t) the business may not have been successful.

OP I don’t doubt your story (for now) but as other people have said, accept the help you’ve gotten and make something out of it. God speed

3 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by onegig(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Eketem:

She says she didn't receive frEezer

Thanks for pointing out that. Would amend the initial post accordingly.

As for the op. Would send anything I can afford.

But at least start networking. Also, most first clients of small businesses were their family members and friends. If you are religious, most worship houses have women groups. You can join such and inform the head to help you announce that you sew and would give great discount to members. It is a good way to start getting clients. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2018
onegig:

But at least start networking. Also, most first clients of small businesses were their family members and friends. If you are religious, most worship houses have women groups. You can join such and inform the head to help you announce that you sew and would give great discount to members. It is a good way to start getting clients. Good luck.
She received money! I sent her money. And I'm sure a few other people sent her tokens too.

It's all good though. But watch it, she will be back by Dec to ask for something new for a new business venture.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Fortheloveofwha(f): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2018
InformedLola:

Have you gotten a sewing machine now? If not, you can send a number I can reach yolu on.

Donno if you can help, I also need a sewing machine, please. God bless you
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
onegig:

Thank you very much for the advice sir, I really appreciate it and I pray that your generation will not experience poverty amen.
Honestly I am not a begger it is just the situation I find myself, if somebody told me 2 years ago that I will be in this situation, I will not believe it but all the same I thank God when there is life there is hope.
I always pray for the person that provided the sewing machine because it is part of source of my joy.
Please my people, from the day the sewing machine was provided for me, I did not ask any body for financial assistance both here and any other place but I am still new in the business which limit my customers, it was when somebody sent a message to me to assist me that I made known that I have gotten the sewing machine but she can assist me with the business plan I have in mind.
I don't receive cloths everyday but we must eat daily apart from other expenses.
So I think by sewing cloths for sale will increase my income and customers to meet other needs.
Sir, as I am talking to you I have changed my children school to where I pay N300 per day for the three children but I have not bought the books required by the teacher.
Sir, with any amount you will send to me, I will use it for the business no matter how small and I promise not to respond to anybody again.
Thank you, God bless you and your family sir.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

She received money! I sent her money. And I'm sure a few other people sent her tokens too.

It's all good though. But watch it, she will be back by Dec to ask for something new for a new business venture.
My sister were you the person that sent N3,000 to me last year December when people were asked to make request on Santa tread during Xmas period where I requested for food stuff?, thank you very much God bless you and your family I really appreciate you.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

IN Dec she needed money to get freezer for kunu and drinks business. I know some people sent her money for that. . .

BY August, it's sewing and sewing machine.

Her stories change every 6 months or less. Scam and unfortunately, I once fell for it . sad

Habba madame, You are a big woman na! 30k for sowing machine is a small thing to you, its like 5Naira to you, Just give the OP ehn. God will reward you in heaven cheesy Amen
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
tttmar:

My sister were you the person that sent N3,000 to me last year December when people were asked to make request on Santa tread during Xmas period where I requested for food stuff?, thank you very much God bless you and your family I really appreciate you.
You didn't receive 15K?

6 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

Habba madame, You are a big woman na! 30k for sowing machine is a small thing to you, its like 5Naira to you, Just give the OP ehn. God will reward you in heaven cheesy Amen
You will reap what you sow soon cheesy

I want my reward here on earth please. Heaven matter na illusion.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by CanadianNaija: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

You didn't receive 15K?

Wow. Poster oya come and deny.

I'm sure you will have more sob stories to tell.

I fear who no fear una. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2018
@tttmar enrol your kids in govt school.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Best1708(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2018
@Op e don do.At least you've received a sewing machine,let us receive ours too.No be only dey suffer for this naija economy .Make good use of the one you've gotten already.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

you have finally turned atheist grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

You didn't receive 15K?
O my God I did not receive N15,000 from any body. It was only One person that sent N3,000 to my account last year for the Xmas. If I receive N15,000 from any body God should punish me.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Wow. Poster oya come and deny.

I'm sure you will have more sob stories to tell.

I fear who no fear una. Tufia!
Honestly I am shocked at this because I did not receive N15,000 from any body, may God punish me if I do so.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Let me not spoil show for you

But you are becoming an Oliver twist

Start with what you have gotten

With one machine you can work to get another one

Stop pastering people with your demand for another machine

We have our own challenges and we choose not to inconvenience others

Learn to sort yourself without living a life of pity
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2018
frozen70:
Let me not spoil show for you

But you are becoming an Oliver twist

Start with what you have gotten

With one machine you can work to get another one

Stop pastering people with your demand for another machine

We have our own challenges and we choose not to inconvenience others

Learn to sort yourself without living a life of pity
I am not asking for another machine, this is the thread for the first request
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

You didn't receive 15K?
Ma, I hope you are not mistaken me for another person
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
tttmar:

O my God I did not receive N15,000 from any body. It was only One person that sent N3,000 to my account last year for the Xmas. If I receive N15,000 from any body God should punish me.

There is something off about you, from the way you asked her if she was the person that gave you 3000 Naira (somewhat mischievously), the way you " bless" some and sass some, something not quite okay. You try to veil it, but unsuccessfully I have to say
I am a sucker for helping people, it is a good thing, but you need to come off your entitlement high horse, and be more polite (genuinely )
I wish you all the best regardless

3 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2018
tttmar:

I am not asking for another machine, this is the thread for the first request

OK, I get it
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2018
merahki:

There is something off about you, from the way you asked her if she was the person that gave you 3000 Naira (somewhat mischievously), the way you " bless" some and sass some, something not quite okay. You try to veil it, but unsuccessfully I have to say
I am a sucker for helping people, it is a good thing, but you need to come off your entitlement high horse, and be more polite (genuinely )
I wish you all the best regardless

Expect tons of MENTIONS...the hawkweeds are so gonna feed you with mentions.lolz!

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

LMAO my bad, agreed its sewing not sowing lol

Don't worry, 30k cannot be compared to your heavenly mansion madame cheesy
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by onegig(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
ifyalways:

Toor...I give up. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My Mum And My Fiancee / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night / What Degree Of Violence Should A Spouse Endure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.