Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (5176 Views)

Could She Be My Good Luck Charm? / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / Why Do People Misdeem My Good Gestures To Lend Money For Foolery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
tttmar:

Thank you very much sir for the kind heart you have to help people Almighty God will bless you and your family.
The person that blocked you from helping me will know in her mind that she lied against me, she is not blocking only me but also my children from your help. When someone sent a message to me that she will assist me with the sewing machine, immediately I let the person know that I have gotten the machine, I didn't lie about it.
I told her to check her bank statement because I did not receive the money but I know that Almighty God will judge both of us.
Thank you sir, I really appreciate you sir.

You need to calm down and stop talking with out a filter

Some of us are trying to help you but you keep running your mouth with no filter and making the situation worse. Don't you know how to apply tact? You are hurt yes but talking anyhow won't help matters
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eketem:
The Op is direct and lacks tact but is it possible that someone else got the money and not her?
Unless she posted another person's account number.. . Then maybe.

I handled sending the money myself so Yeah, I am 300% sure I sent the money to the account number she posted.

4 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:

I handled sending the money myself so Yeah, I am 300% sure I sent the money to the account number she posted.

Ah I thought you even sent it through somebody. Toh I rest my case.
Op I don't know what went wrong but I wish you well
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
What da heavens z going on....i 'm no longer understanding again.i thought the money was even sent .....
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
By now, @Op I want to assume you've started sewing kids wear and they are ready to hit the market. There are a lot of mums on this thread you can sell to trust me.
If that's not the case at this moment, let us just share the grace and go home.

4 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ladyP30(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
@op pls just calm down maybe there is a mistake somewhere but from the little I observed from this few months I joined nairaland I hv noticed ifyalwys is a straight forward human being nd she normally do her best in terms of assisting people once the person is genuine, she can't be lying about given out money nd am not saying you are lying either just calm down is well

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Godmother(f): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
yettymuse:
By now, @Op I want to assume you've started sewing kids wear and they are ready to hit the market. There are a lot of mums on this thread you can sell to trust me.
If that's not the case at this moment, let us just share the grace and go home.

Not to let this opportunity slip.... grin

Mothers, I make baby dresses o, beautiful ones that will make your daughter look like the princess she is.

My prices are also very affordable, starting fro. N2,500. Delivery can also be made to any location within Lagos at a little fee.

My contacts are 07062333081, 08177057902 (whastapp)

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eketem:

You need to calm down and stop talking with out a filter

Some of us are trying to help you but you keep running your mouth with no filter and making the situation worse. Don't you know how to apply tact? You are hurt yes but talking anyhow won't help matters
Thank you so much, I am so sorry it is just that it hurt me.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:

Please, check your bank statement for the date and your balance because I did not receive the money from my own end.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=ladyP30 post=71699914]@op pls just calm down maybe there is a mistake somewhere but from the little I observed from this few months I joined nairaland I hv noticed ifyalwys is a straight forward human being nd she normally do her best in terms of assisting people once the person is genuine, she can't be lying about given out money nd am not saying you are lying either just calm down is well[/quote
Thank you so much, God bless you.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by claseek(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Maybe your story of being in need is true. In fact I think it's true, but your going about it the wrong way.

Seems to me like you're already adding a bit of lies here and there to solicit sympathy and funds. This is already scam abeg. You're even rude and self entitled as well. That's not good.

If you've got a sewing machine already and you're half as good as you think you are, you don't need to wait for 20k before you set to work.

Some people don't have shops but they're making money from their skills.
Helloooo, have you heard of the Internet? Instagram, Facebook etc? Even nairaland, That is Internet shop for you, without even paying rent. Display and advertise your products online
Don't be lazy waiting for everything to be handed over to you.

4 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Preetiex:
y d mention and which money are u talking about? i owe no one & nobody owe me

Sweetie so sorry...it has BN rectified wud modify my post later.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
ahnie:

Sweetie so sorry...it has BN rectified wud modify my post later.
No p
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Preetiex:
No p
Pls unquote my post lemmi re modify and edit your name out.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Best1708(f): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please anyone in Akure that has a sewing machine that he/she is not using should kindly give me.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
OP, show us your bank statement
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by january1(f): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
hmm,girl be grateful,not everyone gets this kind of favor easily,some of us have to do two jobs to be able to afford even a manual sewing,and we don't stop,babe someone open the cage for you please fly
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by TheCongo2: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
ifyalways:

She received money! I sent her money. And I'm sure a few other people sent her tokens too.

It's all good though. But watch it, she will be back by Dec to ask for something new for a new business venture.

@USA2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? / Help!!! My Mum And My Fiancee / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.