Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu (25841 Views)

Buba Galadima: How Buhari Fired My Uncle Over Naira Redesign In 1984 / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by windwayltd: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2018
KEVIND:
Buba Galadima, Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari never wanted to have anything to do with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He stated this in the current edition of The Interview Magazine.

Galadima also said he was the brain behind the alliance between the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), against Buhari’s wishes.

Buhari and Tinubu were the leaders of CPC and ACN, two of the five legacy parties that formed the APC in 2014.

“Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said.

“I was for it and I organised it and wrote a memo that even produced a candidate for the vice presidency, this same Yemi Osinbajo,” Galadima said.

The R-APC chairman also revealed he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon.

“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/29/r-apc-chairman-buba-galadima-reveals-buhari-rejected-tinubu/amp/

NONSENCE GALALDIMA YOU ARE NO LONGER IN APC FIND YOUR WAY AND FACE YOUR POLITICAL LIFE FORGET YOUR STORIES. APC IS ALREADY MOVING FORWARD STOP CALLING FOR ATTENTION WHICH YOU WILL NOT GET AGAIN.

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by RZArecta2(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2018
12345baba:
na person grand papa o
grand papa wey no dey respect himself ? Bloodthirsty grandpapa cool
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by modupe2: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2018
E dey pain this man no be small. Keep ranting!!!
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2018
KEVIND:

If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by DogmaNation: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2018
DTaj:

"Tartars"? What is that? Lol.

Have you ever heard the word "tatters"?

Clown, brush up your pathetic grammar before writing rubbish on this platform...You're probably pained, deluded; and an aggressively bigoted illiterate.

Buhari will win a second term in 2019 and there is nothing clowns like you can do about it!
Hey Mr professor,no one is beyond mistake. U no see how u dey mess up n down grin grin grin obviously u are d one in pain. E b like say u nu dey hear abt d defection going,u n other useful idiots will surely get a rope n do the needful when he lose. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by rhames(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2018
“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

Na this one make me laugh pass.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Duru009(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tinubu has to trade carefully with Buhari in this second term otherwise he will certainly bite himself at the end !
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by BelovedBuhari(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
A Dead-onparrival attempt to cause a rift between the great Bola Ahmed Tinubu Camp and Baba Buhari's grin cheesy

KEVIND:
Buba Galadima, Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari never wanted to have anything to do with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He stated this in the current edition of The Interview Magazine.

Galadima also said he was the brain behind the alliance between the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), against Buhari’s wishes.

Buhari and Tinubu were the leaders of CPC and ACN, two of the five legacy parties that formed the APC in 2014.

“Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said.

“I was for it and I organised it and wrote a memo that even produced a candidate for the vice presidency, this same Yemi Osinbajo,” Galadima said.

The R-APC chairman also revealed he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/29/r-apc-chairman-buba-galadima-reveals-buhari-rejected-tinubu/amp/
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Aguata1stson(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Gloriousgud:
thank you sir. after 2023 he will go back to daura to rear his cows very well. do we all agree if yes hit like, if no hit share. let Nigerians decide. oya let's go!!!

Internet voter. as if you have PVC
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by lathrowinger: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:
Tinubu is an afonja, I'm not surprised. grin

His loyalty lies to his Alimi master since he is a Muslim.

He will be used and dumped as usual.

You are sick sir. Why u guyz always bring religion into politics. Make igbo man come out for presidentship. And do campaign. Surley people will vote. Things ain't like before okay? Plz stop bringing religion into this.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
truthstands01:

Don't talk to Alh Galadima like that. Every Nigerian knows him as a man of great integrity and never speaks from two sides of his mouth. We all know that APC has failed woefully, Tinubu is just supporting the president because of his selfish ambition. Who doesn't know that all sectors of life in this country has been destroyed by APC but 2019 will be a huge surprise to many supporters of this terrible government.

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by somtookeke(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
2023 presidency: Buhari never says ‘thank you’ to his helpers – Buba Galadima warns Tinubu

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/2023-presidency-buhari-never-says-thank.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes / Governor-elect Of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun Visits Abiola Ajimobi (PHOTOS) / Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.