Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu (25855 Views)

Buba Galadima: How Buhari Fired My Uncle Over Naira Redesign In 1984 / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Venici: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
kunmiiii:
Buhari might have really been better off raising cattle in Daura, but back in 2015 he was believed to be the lesser of two evils which complemented his emergence as President, and might still be the same thing come 2019 if Atiku runs against him, PDP should just get their act together which is highly doubtful because the recent mass defection to PDP is gonna cause a momentous stir.

No one is perfect, Buhari has good intentions but he's too flawed, I'd rather he step aside for someone more astute, not necessarily a Youth like Nigerians have been clamouring for because nowadays it seems Youthfulness is truly wasted on the young but Buhari really has no business running for another 4yrs which is evidenced by the botched 4yrs he presided over.

God bless you bro! This is what a lot of his supporters don't want to understand. When you talk, they say you're for PDP. I agree with everything you said. 100%

4 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by edibobo: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2018
One day God will liberate this Country from the claws of killer squads like Buhari, Tinubu and their evil cabals in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by joeyswift(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Send Buhari Back to Daura Movement(SBBDM).click like to support

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Metuh: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Okay,

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio.
Na Jackson Ude u dey call random twitter user?
grin

Stick to your Nairaland bro life doesn't end here.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by GoodGovernance: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Rubbish.

What is the essence of this trash by Galadima?

How Buhari rejected Tinubu?

So that is a secret that should be revealed grin

Is Buhari the first person to say no and then later say yes, after persuasion?

Nigeria and Nairaland is full of clowns!

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by madridsta007(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2018
kunmiiii:
Buhari might have really been better off raising cattle in Daura, but back in 2015 he was believed to be the lesser of two evils which complemented his emergence as President, and might still be the same thing come 2019 if Atiku runs against him, PDP should just get their act together which is highly doubtful because the recent mass defection to PDP is gonna cause a momentous stir.

No one is perfect, Buhari has good intentions but he's too flawed, I'd rather he step aside for someone more astute, not necessarily a Youth like Nigerians have been clamouring for because nowadays it seems Youthfulness is truly wasted on the young but Buhari really has no business running for another 4yrs which is evidenced by the botched 4yrs he presided over.

You don’t run an organisation with “good intentions”, let alone a country.
This is the 21st century. For postcolonial nation-states, a leader must be a nationalist, with proven competence, astute and must come with the requisite emotional intelligence and intellectual leadership. Do we have these sort of people in Nigeria? Yes, certainly.
Does Buhari have these? Obviously not. Never had it and it was very foolish for people to ignore his dismal record and history and claim he was better than the others in 2015. That is a lie and would remain a lie no matter how long we repeat it to ourselves. Personally, I think he would make an influential and important elder statesman in the North, especially the North West where he commands a following. Elder statesmen are important in nation-building.

Without these Nigeria won’t be able to compete with even Ghana.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2018
tashashiel:
Lemme just be using my pvc to fan myself because
One mountain must be removed in Jesus name

Amen!!!
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by IsioStar1: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2018
aolawale025:
For a man so close to buhari to turn against me tells me something is terribly wrong. Nigerians are yet to hear the details

So your very close "friend" knows everything about you. I just can't imagine how some persons reason. Even ones parents can never know everything about his or her own child Talkless of a close friend. You must have your personal life not even your wife should know. My piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by yazach: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2018
KEVIND:
Buba Galadima, Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari never wanted to have anything to do with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He stated this in the current edition of The Interview Magazine.

Galadima also said he was the brain behind the alliance between the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), against Buhari’s wishes.

Buhari and Tinubu were the leaders of CPC and ACN, two of the five legacy parties that formed the APC in 2014.

“Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said.

“I was for it and I organised it and wrote a memo that even produced a candidate for the vice presidency, this same Yemi Osinbajo,” Galadima said.

The R-APC chairman also revealed he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon.

“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/29/r-apc-chairman-buba-galadima-reveals-buhari-rejected-tinubu/amp/

Who ask this one story
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2018
People deceiving people
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv despite his earlier confession that he is a Yoruba muslim.

Here's one of the creatures below;

IsioStar1:

So your very close "friend" knows everything about you. I just can't imagine how some persons reason. Even ones parents can never know everything about his or her own child Talkless of a close friend. You must have your personal life not even your wife should know. My piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by PeterUdeme: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:
Tinubu is an afonja, I'm not surprised. grin

His loyalty lies to his Alimi master since he is a Muslim.

He will be used and dumped as usual.

Osu scum! What does your comment have to do with the thread?

You hate Tinubu as if he was the one that killed 3m of your ancestors.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by PeterUdeme: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Na Jackson Ude u dey call random twitter user?
grin

Stick to your Nairaland bro life doesn't end here.

jackson Ude lives with Tinubu to know what he says behind his back?

He was there when tinubu was collecting money from Abacha too?

Osus and senselessness.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2018
You spoke very well but dropped the ball towards the end.

Buhari as an elder statesman can only work in the old Regional arrangement. Nigeria is supposed to be a country so calling a person statesman who believes in the superiority of one region over another is a misnomer.

But if we return to Regional system then Buhari can become a statesman for the North as you mentioned.

But note, Buhari has never and will never believe in Nigeria.

His belief is that Fulani's must dominate so that's why we find ourselves here where all the intelligence agencies are run by his people.

He doesn't even trust the Yorubas despite the fact that it was Tinubu's strategies that got him in after 12 yrs of failure.

madridsta007:

You don’t run an organisation with “good intentions”, let alone a country.
This is the 21st century. For postcolonial nation-states, a leader must be a nationalist, with proven competence, astute and must come with the requisite emotional intelligence and intellectual leadership. Do we have these sort of people in Nigeria? Yes, certainly.
Does Buhari have these? Obviously not. Never had it and it was very foolish for people to ignore his dismal record and history and claim he was better than the others in 2015. That is a lie and would remain a lie no matter how long we repeat it to ourselves. Personally, I think he would make an influential and important elder statesman in the North, especially the North West where he commands a following. Elder statesmen are important in nation-building.

Without these Nigeria won’t be able to compete with even Ghana.

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by DTaj: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2018
DogmaNation:
Tinubu political career will be in tartars after 2019,since he choose to close his ears to d cry of Nigerians, all because of his selfish ambition. Tinubu will never be President .

"Tartars"? What is that? Lol.

Have you ever heard the word "tatters"?

Clown, brush up your pathetic grammar before writing rubbish on this platform...You're probably pained, deluded; and an aggressively bigoted illiterate.

Buhari will win a second term in 2019 and there is nothing clowns like you can do about it!
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Metuh: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Osu scum! What does your comment have to do with the thread?
You hate Tinubu as if he was the one that killed 3m of your ancestors.
Goan buy sense
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Metuh: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2018
PeterUdeme:

jackson Ude lives with Tinubu to know what he says behind his back?
He was there when tinubu was collecting money from Abacha too?
Osus and senselessness.
Oponu goan kee urself. grin
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by 12345baba(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2018
RZArecta2:
Muhammadu Buhari is a useless lesbian goat cool
na person grand papa o
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Akpa133(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Parrot Boko Haram God punish you and your rApc

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Mccollins042(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2018
7lives:

Are these not the same people that said Tinubu and SW contribution DID NOT MADE Buhari won the 2015 election?.
Awon WEREY, shior.
sorry English
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Nasir123(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So the tweets of a random twitter user is now hard facts

As for Buba Galadima, it is not strange to see two gladiators having reservations about forming an alliance with eachother . I am sure even Tinubu must have had his own reservations about the alliance at some point in the whole process of forming APC.

It is also not uncommon to see subordinates playing a bigger role in convincing their masters or bosses in the process of forming an alliance with other gladiators.

However, it is selfish for anybody to think any alliance formed between others is down to them because if the people involved in the alliance don't make concessions to reach an agreement or develop interest, nothing will happen.

Very well said.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by PeterUdeme: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Oponu goan kee urself. grin

Fake abakaliki ibo. Stop disgracing the original ibos out there by constituting a nuisance.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by madridsta007(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2018
VULCAN:
You spoke very well but dropped the ball towards the end.

Buhari as an elder statesman can only work in the old Regional arrangement. Nigeria is supposed to be a country so calling a person statesman who believes in the superiority of one region over another is a misnomer.

But if we return to Regional system then Buhari can become a statesman for the North as you mentioned.

But note, Buhari has never and will never believe in Nigeria.

His belief is that Fulani's must dominate so that's why we find ourselves here where all the intelligence agencies are run by his people.

He doesn't even trust the Yorubas despite the fact that it was Tinubu's strategies that got him in after 12 yrs of failure.

Yes, by elderstatesman, I was referring to the North West. He isn’t a nationalist, but a regionalist.
In a restructured Nigeria, he will be best fit for the North West.

Meanwhile, in all these, I don’t think anyone should heap blame on Buhari. If anyone should be blamed, it should be Tinubu. Buhari was on his farm, minding his business and loosing every 4 years.

Till Tinubu came,DESPITE Tinubu’s knowledge of the man Buhari.

Why is Tinubu’s name not mentioned in the same breathe as Buhari’s?
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by KingRagnar: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Galadima is in desperate need of acknowledgement, so needful he had to seek a story from his supposed "hero days", to drive a wedge between Tinubu and Buhari and gain some temporal attention. It's quite pitiable that Galadima has reduced himself to a level of sulking and whining like a wife in need of husband attention. PMB has more pressing issues to deal with than sit with folded arms and listen to speech unneeded and not newsworthy.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Anslemchiboy(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Wailing wailers will continue to wail until the election is over,before they realize that election is not won on social media that is how they wailed on Ekiti electon APC won. The irony of it all is that most of them don't have PVC
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by truthstands01: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2018
7lives:
Nonsense, Buhari that shed tears when the alliance failed in 2011?, Galadima find better work do jare.
Galadima should stop wasting his time trying to drive a wedge between Baba and Tinubu, the only card left on their table is now Tinubu?.
Are these not the same people that said Tinubu and SW contribution DID NOT MADE Buhari won the 2015 election?.
Awon WEREY, shior.

Don't talk to Alh Galadima like that. Every Nigerian knows him as a man of great integrity and never speaks from two sides of his mouth. We all know that APC has failed woefully, Tinubu is just supporting the president because of his selfish ambition. Who doesn't know that all sectors of life in this country has been destroyed by APC but 2019 will be a huge surprise to many supporters of this terrible government.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
if not for tinubu's avarice, buhari would have been a loner with his gay cows in daura!

....as at today, I'll vote a stone over the redundant nomad.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Mahatma10(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
KEVIND:
Buba Galadima, Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari never wanted to have anything to do with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He stated this in the current edition of The Interview Magazine.

Galadima also said he was the brain behind the alliance between the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), against Buhari’s wishes.

Buhari and Tinubu were the leaders of CPC and ACN, two of the five legacy parties that formed the APC in 2014.

“Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said.

“I was for it and I organised it and wrote a memo that even produced a candidate for the vice presidency, this same Yemi Osinbajo,” Galadima said.

The R-APC chairman also revealed he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon.

“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/29/r-apc-chairman-buba-galadima-reveals-buhari-rejected-tinubu/amp/

Who you help with your open whatever. Iranu, Radarada
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Mahatma10(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Gloriousgud:
thank you sir. after 2023 he will go back to daura to rear his cows very well. do we all agree if yes hit like, if no hit share. let Nigerians decide. oya let's go!!!

Lobatan
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Ndonu101: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2018
Tinubu will not actively support Buhari in 2019. He wont criticise him but he will also not work for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF / INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra / Olu Falae Kidnapped, Pay N100m Ransom Within 24 Hrs, Abductors Tells Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.