Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,509 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! (8470 Views)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / A Husband Needed Urgently: Tired Of The Loneliness / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by n0fav0rs: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." - Isaiah 4:1

We are gradually getting there cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:
When I saw this thread, I knew there would be comments of people asking if you now finally need men/marriage. If this is insecurity I wouldn't know.

Babe, you should have known NL enough to know this thread won't get the needed result. If your aunt is really seeking a husband, truth is, at this age...her main target should be advanced bachelors, divorcees,polygamous men or widowers. Those kind men are looking for companions and financial compatibility is usually very important to them. Luckily for us, she has that.

Does she dress well, associate well? You can't be holed up in your house and complain no husband. The search starts from her.

Nairaland/ROMANCE SECTION is the wrong place to search.
She dress well, drives her own car, has a nice apartment in PH. I've already made the mistake of opening the thread in this section.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Poco,why will she be advertising her aunty or indirectly advertising herself after saying marriage is not an achievement? Did she forget or what? She should be advising herself or whom ever that she is advertising to just forget about getting married since she has money.

Marriage is not the 'greatest' achievement of a woman. Though that post failed to respect choice, it had some truth in it. It doesn't mean marriage isn't desirable. Some of you just close your head to reasoning when you want to bash ladies, even when the implicit meaning of the post is easy for a foetus to figure out.

If you have any of your responsible friend that fits, connect her.
If you as a man, is aware of some tips that would help hook a brother faster, please share grin

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Poco,why will she be advertising her aunty or indirectly advertising herself after saying marriage is not an achievement? Did she forget or what? She should be advising herself or whom ever that she is advertising to just forget about getting married since she has money.
I will advertise all I want. In fact I'll advertise for mine tomorrow, lemme see if you'll go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by BabbanBura(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A man in his forties won't have such in mind please. This advert ain't for me that still in my 20s.

Little wonder, confused kids full everywhere on romanceland.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by pocohantas(f): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She dress well, drives her own car, has a nice apartment in PH. I've already made the mistake of opening the thread in this section.

LOL, a friend of mine in PH told me to find a husband there is hard. She said PH guys don't marry the girls there. I wouldn't know how true that is. Though my guy that used to base there, confirmed it. No problem sha, when you try to reinvent the wheels, it comes with consequences. I wish her well.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by BabbanBura(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Marriage is not the 'greatest' achievement of a woman. Though that post failed to respect choice, it had some truth in it. It doesn't mean marriage isn't desirable. Some of you just close your head to reasoning when you want to bash ladies, even when the implicit meaning of the post is easy for a foetus to figure out.

If you as a man, is aware of some tips that would help hook a brother faster, please share grin

I hail madam English teesha! I hail again!! and again!!!
Now we have special branch of education, foetus education, dem headmistress dey here.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Mercurypanther(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
I smell a male hiding behind this.... Scam alert. If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
BabbanBura:

Little wonder, confused kids full everywhere on romanceland.
I should have have gone to family section.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mercurypanther:
I smell a male hiding behind this.... Scam alert. If you know you know.
Nawaooo. Scam kwa?
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll cut to the chase. I've got an aunt who's based in ph that really needs to settle down. She has gone to churches to no avail, just seems men are after her sweat.
She's in her early 40s, has a good job, her own car. She needs a matured man in his late thirties and early forties for marriage. You don't have to be rich as she can support you get there.
She's from IMO and really a nice person. Widowers can also apply please. Send a pm to get connected with her after I deem you fit please.

No gold digger or scammer should contact me please.

Wow, this just proves the fact that this is a man's world grin

No hard feelings ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nightmareo07: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Guy I'm talking about men in their 40s, widower, single father. Not young men with youthful exuberance.

OK, hope u know what agbaya means.
But I wish her d best

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Wow, this just proves the fact that this is a man's world grin

No hard feelings ladies tongue
My dear as women pray for husbands in that same vein some men go on their knees praying for wives too.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

... If she can be bold enough to tell us the truth that she is the one searching for husband,I will gladly hook her up with a nice guy.As for bashing ladies,no its not it. Just that it surprises me to see people not being able to practice what they preach.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

OK, hope u know what agbaya means.
But I wish her d best
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
n0fav0rs:
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." - Isaiah 4:1

Not yet
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... If she can be bold enough to tell us the truth that she is the one searching for husband,I will gladly hook her up with a nice guy.As for bashing ladies,no its not it. Just that it surprises me to see people not being able to practice what they preach.
The advert ain't for me. I've never preached against marriage please oooo.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
n0fav0rs:

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not yet

We are almost there grin
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by IsaAbubakar: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
will she accept a Muslim scholar like me

is she ready to answer Aminat or Aisha cool

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, a friend of mine in PH told me to find a husband there is hard. She said PH guys don't marry the girls there. I wouldn't know how true that is. Though my guy that used to base there, confirmed it. No problem sha, when you try to reinvent the wheels, it comes with consequences. I wish her well.
that your friend is lying undecided

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll cut to the chase. I've got an aunt who's based in ph that really needs to settle down. She has gone to churches to no avail, just seems men are after her sweat.
She's in her early 40s, has a good job, her own car. She needs a matured man in his late thirties and early forties for marriage. You don't have to be rich as she can support you get there.
She's from IMO and really a nice person. Widowers can also apply please. Send a pm to get connected with her after I deem you fit please.

but this your aunty, why hasn't she marry all this while? at 40 she's old ooo.the fear of menopause will also be a problem, if not I have someone in mind. Well good luck to her.

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by hrykanu231(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

If this post is anything to go bye, I will suggest you refer to one of your threads. In the said thread your friend in the east(a guy) is looking for someone to settle down with. So how about you introduce your aunt to him? It might be faster, easier n less expensive

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin passing by

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
hrykanu231:

If this post is anything to go bye, I will suggest you refer to one of your threads. In the said thread your friend in the east(a guy) is looking for someone to settle down with. So how about you introduce your aunt to him? It might be faster, easier n less expensive
The said man wants a young lady.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
but this your aunty, why hasn't she marry all this while? at 40 she's old ooo.the fear of menopause will also be a problem, if not I have someone in mind. Well good luck to her.
Ive seen a woman of 50 give birth please. A man with kids can apply.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin passing by
Well done
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
will she accept a Muslim scholar like me

is she ready to answer Aminat or Aisha cool
Lolzzz. Thanks but no.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A man in his forties won't have such in mind please. This advert ain't for me that still in my 20s.
since you are in your 20s

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by highqueen(f): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin
Mechionu
lool
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm based in Abuja not PH OK. It's really not by force to comment

Lmao....

we knw it's ucheesy cheesy

so u seriously need a Dick nw

lefulefu coman carry ur neighborgrin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2018
undecided
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well done
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Randy91:

Lmao....

we knw it's ucheesy cheesy

so u seriously need a Dick nw

lefulefu coman carry ur neighborgrin gringrin
You know getting a dic is sooooo simple. Anyways the advert is for matured men who seem to be lacking in this section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forget Heaven If You Understand This Pic / How Do Married Couples Initiate Sex At Night? / Hagging My Self Because My Hot Brazzer Mum Ask For Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.