Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) (35086 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
33 years old and he has gone so far...
My prayer is that we all will go as far as our dreams a 30...

Meanwhile:
Who else enjoys Sesame Street?
You can write for them no o
They just launched a new YouTube channel and are looking for writers.

Please apply now...

We can’t all go far in life, someone needs to stay behind to tell the story of others who have gone far. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by swiperthefox: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
sadiktofa:
I'm tired of all these Ronaldo news
Skip it. No need to open and leave comment that you are tired of it.

CR7 the greatest of the greats.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Pentools(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
psychologist:
LM10 I know
Cr7 I no not

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by chiboy1116: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
written007:
...the guy u quoted simply said something about CR7 winning the league with Juve and not the other way around... So it still amuses me the set of naira landers who you felt live in caves and hence needed the lecture. Juve may have won a hundred times but CR7 has got zero in his cabinet... So no harm done if he lifts it while on the juve bench throughout the Season oga2...pls hasn't he done enough to leave our messi and company inc ' shadow?! Leave the golden boy alone pls. He has moved on. You remain in Spain, die dia no wahala.

u are starting to sound pained , who brought up the Messi Ronaldo argument now? I just imply said juve doesn't need Ronaldo to win the league , that statement has many interpretations , and I didn't mention only Ronaldo man .

And pls don't reply back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year / Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.