Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth (7313 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
ugandalady:

I have nothing to do with oranges, however, I have 2 nipples which resemble round APPLEs.

You are a orange whôre...and fûcking answer me!

Will you let my mastive fück you for $200?

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Asbaba:

well, I guess u've never been fvcked by someone like me... black guy with big black snake and its poisonous....

oh, dozens of mature black uncles have fvcked my hands.

masturbating black dicks is my favorite hobby.

they did fvck me, I mean, my palms.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
daewoorazer:

You are a orange whôre...and fûcking answer me!

Will you let my mastive fück you for $200?

it is MASTIFF, a species of dogs . go relearn your English, black chick boy.

I guess you could hardly tell oranges apart from tangerines, both of which your poor soil and lazy people can never afford.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Asbaba(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
ugandalady:

WTF. masturbating dicks be your hubby?
a'm not into this kind of shit.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

it is MASTIFF, a species of dogs . go relearn your English, black chick boy.

I guess you could hardly tell oranges apart from tangerines, both of which your poor soil and lazy people can never afford.

Orange pig, my soil is far richer than your snow and hurricane ridden shitty lands...

And by the way, it’s not my fault you are orange like a pig.... grin

But my dog will still manage you, what do you say? $200

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018
daewoorazer:

Orange pig, my soil is far richer than your snow and hurricane ridden shitty lands...

And by the way, it’s not my fault you are orange like a pig.... grin

But my dog will still manage you, what do you say? $200

in your life time, you have never seen an orange or a pig, both are way too extravagant to you , black boy.

do you have any idea of the taste of orange and pork ?

I have been in Nigeria for 2 years, sorry but you guys really have no purchase ability to buy any orange or pork , which no vendors provide accordingly.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Asbaba:

WTF. masturbating dicks be your hubby?

a'm not into this kind of shit.

better than you jerk your own dick off .
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

I guess you are a nympho

I am so flattered that you did not take me for a gay, and a Chinese one too.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by pweshdodo(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

I am so flattered that you did not take me for a gay, and a Chinese one too.

Okay
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Asbaba(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

better than you jerk your own dick off .

no no. i don't do shiit.. is better I offer you to jerk mine off.. if you will?
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Asbaba:

no no. i don't do shiit.. is better I offer you to jerk mine off.. if you will?

you had better literally jerk your dick OFF.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Asbaba(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

you had better literally jerk your dick OFF.

I'll try not to think about it... bcuz it sounds dirty.
just so you know, the offer still stands.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
I guess you were sexually abused at a tender age and your brain has gone into over drive. Better reset it and behave like a normal human being and stop talking like a pervert.UGANDAN LADY
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

in your life time, you have never seen an orange or a pig, both are way too extravagant to you , black boy.

do you have any idea of the taste of orange and pork ?

I have been in Nigeria for 2 years, sorry but you guys really have no purchase ability to buy any orange or pork , which no vendors provide accordingly.

Why are you so dumb? Don’t you get it?
You are the pig in this context, you share the same skin color and obviously you stink the same.

If you don’t make up ur mind, I’ll change my mind and find a better bîtch for my dog...have you been gifted $200 in your whole miserable life?

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
daewoorazer:

Why are you so dumb? Don’t you get it?
You are the pig in this context, you share the same skin color and obviously you stink the same.

If you don’t make up ur mind, I’ll change my mind and find a better bîtch for my dog...have you been gifted $200 in your whole miserable life?

who will give a white woman 200 dollars as a gift ?

this could only happen to black boys/men, who sell their dicks/bodies for money.

don't presume that I behave and think the way you do.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
kingdaro:
I guess you were sexually abused at a tender age and your brain has gone into over drive. Better reset it and behave like a normal human being and stop talking like a pervert.UGANDAN LADY

my mouth has been stuffed by a BBC in this recent 5 years. I was not very tender at that moment.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
kingdaro:

by the way , when I chose to suck that gorgeous black dick, which was my first one, I decided to reset myself , which means, to change myself from a white dick sucker to a black dick sucker. and you should beware that, how courageous I was, since this shift was irrevocable. I reset and succeeded !! a black dick lover is more rational , who does not love a bigger and more monstrous dick??
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
kingdaro:

is your mother NORMAL ? she loves your father's gargantuan black schlong !!
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

who will give a white woman 200 dollars as a gift ?

this could only happen to black boys/men, who sell their dicks/bodies for money.

don't presume that I behave and think the way you do.

You are a hypocrite, I have orange bitches I send on errands, they make deliveries for me...

Don’t overrate your stinking orange body...

Ask and it shall be given...$200
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
daewoorazer:

You are a hypocrite, I have orange bitches I send on errands, they make deliveries for me...

Don’t overrate your stinking orange body...

Ask and it shall be given...$200

orange body ? sounds very succulent.

I.diot
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
ugandalady:

orange body ? sounds very succulent.

I.diot

Hahahaahahaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It pained the stinking orange pig.... Blame God not me
And please let me be cheesy

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Brb
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
ugandalady:

by the way, even a white gay is more desirable to a black boy , than a black woman to the latter.

100 dollars to suck a dick, you definitely will take this job.
Yes and for free please
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
ugandalady:

I have nothing to do with oranges, however, I have 2 nipples which resemble round APPLEs.
Oh M G
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
ugandalady:

I want this

(1) (2) (Reply)

I don fvck for this life sha / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.