Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos (51448 Views)

England Team Kneels Before Kickoff, But Look At What Team USA Did Instead / Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by anigold(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An outrage has been sparked by internet users over a trending video of Nigeria U20 women team kneeling down to collect their match entitlements. In the video footage, one of the female players knelt down before the Minister of Youth and Sports, Mr. Solomon Dalung and other officials as she counted the money paid to her.

The video has got many talking with many blasting the minister and other officials for allowing the players to kneel but others have argued that the players might have just knelt down out of their own will considering that the minister and the officials were sitting down.

See how they reacted below;

Meanwhile, Nigeria U20 women team defeated Austria’s Frauenliga side FC Wacker Innsbruck 4-0 to wrap up their preparations on Saturday for next month's U20 Women’s World Cup in France.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-u20-players-kneel-to-collect-their-entitlements.html

Watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUNc8iV97EE
how are we sure the girls are only kneeling down what about spreading legs behind scene.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Nemesis08(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
They are being paid cash at hand? What happened to the players' bank accounts?
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by def111(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
sad

People kneel down when nobody compels them.

Some tribes kneel down to greet someone older. I dont think that's wrong. Even some of the players are sitting down sef. And how come pictures of only this player was taken? What about the others? Didnt they kneel too? undecided

Unless she was compelled to kneel before getting paid, i see nothing wrong with that.

I no get problem with her been on her kneel.... Na for hand them dey pay players. Wetin dey bank transfer please... Nigeria is a mess
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by WesBreezy: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
angry my point is, did anybody force her to kneel?
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
flyca:

First of all, why are they being paid in cash?

The answer is - Ego massage.

Why not give them the dignity of sending their allawnces to their bank accounts? See how he is smiling sheepishly as the girls count their money. Typical of slave-master relationship.

The rest of your arguement is floored.

Everyday, a new low in Nigeria. Shame on Dalung! Shmane on all you supporters of evil.

Your head is blocked!

You argued that the girls could be kneeling down on their own will. I'm saying it can't be. It was carefully thought out and planned and executed so that Dalung and his cohorts will make the girls feel like and know that he is their master doing them a favor by paying their wages!

If they were kneeling voluntarily, why can't a humble and humane Minster ask them to sit down "that they must have been very tired" undecided
That's how responsible adults will put it!

Abi chair don finish for the whole arena where they were?

Again, Shame on you!

You're just being emotional over nothing, take it easy.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
def111:

I no get problem with her been on her kneel.... Na for hand them dey pay players. Wetin dey bank transfer please... Nigeria is a mess

I guess it was to prevent cheating. I had been to three national sporting events in the past, na by hand we received pay as officiating officials.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by maasoap(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Don't dignify that slave with a response.

Easy boy. Until you can prove it that the girl was made or ask to kneel down, you're regarded as a zombie who couldn't think on his own except what bloggers wanted him believe.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is it dalung job to pay falconets...what is his motive and dat of d person who posted it aim in achieving other Dan rubbish nff under pinnick...only in Africa leaders spend state money like its thiers...shame...that money can be transferred to their account.....what do I know
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Its not an entitlement, but a cash gift!

See the whole story... HERE
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by sammiepraise(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
welcome to Nigeria where people react to things that are not suppose to be reacted to and keeps silent for Important things.
what she did wasn't wrong at all
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by flyca: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2018
silastemplar:
whats this irritant tagging me for. Brain dead human being. Oya dalung humiliated them go and die Na, Y tag me?
I tagged you because you quoted me. Simple!
But apparently you cannot be redeemed from slave mentality. Brain dead or brain drained? Hehe
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by izzou(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2018
def111:

That to me, is the only problem I have with this picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) / Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.