Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos (51449 Views)

England Team Kneels Before Kickoff, But Look At What Team USA Did Instead / Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by EvilMetahuman: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
If they didn't force her, what is the hullabaloo about?
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecidedshithole cry
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by perdollar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
na yoluba girl. one was making call d other day d next thing na iyakata for ground, greeting person wey he no see.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
perdollar:
na yoluba girl. one was making call d other day d next thing na iyakata for ground, greeting person wey he no see.
And does that affect u?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by skallion7(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Majesticniyi:
Nigerian youths are mostly stupid, aswear! I wonder how anybody with half a brain would not see that the players were in positions comfortable for them. I wouldn't be surprised if she was previously squatting and to be more comfortable, knelt. Our 'future' leaders would allow themselves to be swayed foolish opinions and write-ups...
Most of them are brain dead

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by johnime: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
We don’t run after cases or pick them off Socialmedia. If you have a concern or your rights have been violated by Police/SARS kindly reach out to @AbdulMahmud01 @citizen_gavel or myself via DM. If you don’t reach out yourself it won’t be taken seriously
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by thunderbabs: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
Seeing this makes me want to weep for Nigeria .

Sombody, get me koboko, this one wants to weep.. I dont know whatz delaying the weep undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Ekaka1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Looks like azizat ...
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by fruqy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some people just take something and start writing about it. Jobless people. I saw the video now and I saw she was the only one kneeling down. The others sat down and they only made video of her. The same way those jobless people who want nothing good for Nigeria doctored IG's video. God help us. I know we have some senseless youths who forget that people just post anything with their thoughts on social media that will be quick to start abusing and cursing the president and his ministers. You guys are the problem in this country. If you can't see through the sharade then I fear for your unborn children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
this should have been paid into their account. how much were they even been paid? I hope it's not chicken change?
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Find out now na Afonja she go be. Igbo gal will never stoop this low
Coz they ar rude, Yoruba culture can't die weda u like it or not. tongue , and for ur information one of ur brothers just borrowed d culture

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by IsraelSongz: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
My dear country. Where did we ever go wrong?
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Omojolaray(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na dollar dem pay dem o..... E be like say una dey forget update of how Nigeria be...... If na me I go even kneel down collect the money Den walk out kneeling........too much reaction nowadays
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Organs(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:

Dont just jump into conclusions. Yes, our politicians and leaders can be heartless, but judge with facts.

Like i said, is there a picture of another player kneeling down to collect any money? NO. If hers could be taken multiple times, why is there no other one from another player?

Secondly, some tribes in Nigeria kneel down to greet people or show appreciation. Or dont you know about that?

If she was not compelled to kneel down, then Dalung has done absolutely nothing wrong. Unless i see a picture of others kneeling down to do the same, this is another production from the stable of lies

God bless you my broda. People always talking nonsense or making mountains out of a molehill.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by mbos: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
ENSLAVEMENT THATS ALL THE POWER THAT BE WANT FROM THE PEOPLE

LONG LIVE BIAFRA
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Innobee99(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
This is shameful, I mean who is the useless Dalung?
The last time I checked, Dalung is a name of machine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by 2special(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
don't they have bank account for transfer
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by izzou(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
flyca:

First of all, why are they being paid in cash?

The answer is - Ego massage.

Why not give them the dignity of sending their allawnces to their bank accounts? See how he is smiling sheepishly as the girls count their money. Typical of slave-master relationship.

The rest of your arguement is floored.

Everyday, a new low in Nigeria. Shame on Dalung! Shmane on all you supporters of evil.

A lot of you can't make your points known without being so emotional

The topic is about her kneeling down to collect her entitlements. Who talked about paying in cash now?
NFF is on twitter. You can mention them to find out why

And I wasn't even arguing so I don't understand what you floored.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by frowland(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
sad

People kneel down when nobody compels them.

Some tribes kneel down to greet someone older. I dont think that's wrong. Even some of the players are sitting down sef. And how come pictures of only this player was taken? What about the others? Didnt they kneel too? undecided

Unless she was compelled to kneel before getting paid, i see nothing wrong with that.

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by perdollar(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

And does that affect u?
yes! causing a nuisance n beside i tot he was having an epileptic attack, want to runaway b4 I get infected wt magu
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by kawaodne(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nothing is new here. Women always kneel for you know what..........!

Honourable say so!

PrettyCrystal:
An outrage has been sparked by internet users over a trending video of Nigeria U20 women team kneeling down to collect their match entitlements. In the video footage, one of the female players knelt down before the Minister of Youth and Sports, Mr. Solomon Dalung and other officials as she counted the money paid to her.

The video has got many talking with many blasting the minister and other officials for allowing the players to kneel but others have argued that the players might have just knelt down out of their own will considering that the minister and the officials were sitting down.

See how they reacted below;

Meanwhile, Nigeria U20 women team defeated Austria’s Frauenliga side FC Wacker Innsbruck 4-0 to wrap up their preparations on Saturday for next month's U20 Women’s World Cup in France.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-u20-players-kneel-to-collect-their-entitlements.html

Watch video HERE.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
perdollar:
yes! causing a nuisance n beside i tot he was having an epileptic attack, want to runaway b4 I get infected wt magu
but this one nkor, does it looks like epilepsy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
This slavish mindset must stop!

If you enjoy others kneeling for you, YOU ARE A MONKEY!
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
The gals are good bt as for this vid Its hard to really conclude wats going on bt the impression seems strange however if the gals don't mind and they are performing well i hv no issues with this. Lets stop over reacting. Sm European and Asian countries hv their cultures they still practice in such settings
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
flyca:

First of all, why are they being paid in cash?

The answer is - Ego massage.

Why not give them the dignity of sending their allawnces to their bank accounts? See how he is smiling sheepishly as the girls count their money. Typical of slave-master relationship.

The rest of your arguement is floored.

Everyday, a new low in Nigeria. Shame on Dalung! Shmane on all you supporters of evil.

Don't dignify that slave with a response.
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
An opportunity to embezzle funds.

Why would a minister be paying in raw cash?
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:

Dont just jump into conclusions. Yes, our politicians and leaders can be heartless, but judge with facts.

Like i said, is there a picture of another player kneeling down to collect any money? NO. If hers could be taken multiple times, why is there no other one from another player?

Secondly, some tribes in Nigeria kneel down to greet people or show appreciation. Or dont you know about that?

If she was not compelled to kneel down, then Dalung has done absolutely nothing wrong. Unless i see a picture of others kneeling down to do the same, this is another production from the stable of lies

MY FRIEND FROM THE GBAGYI TRIBE GENUFLECTS WHENEVER HE MEETS AN OLDER RELATIVE OR TRIBES PERSON. HE DOES THAT EVERYWHERE.. PUBLICLY, BECAUSE OF TRADITION. IF WE'RE TOGETHER WHERE THERE ARE TOO MANY EYES I DO IT WITH HIM SO HE DOESN'T BEAR THE SHAME ALONE.

I'M NOT FOR OR AGAINST THE MATTER DISCUSSED ON THIS THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by perdollar(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dareal90s:
but this one nkor, does it looks like epilepsy? grin
ur name na MUMUni! can't u see d difference? physical presence OK. and beside u don't compare NK wt any yoluba man in history bc he is d fearless lion of Judah worshipped by d yolubas, feared by d abokkis n respected by d Igbo man. akpamu!
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
perdollar:
ur name na MUMUni! can't u see d difference? physical presence OK. and beside u don't compare NK wt any yoluba man in history bc he is d fearless lion of Judah worshipped by d yolubas, feared by d abokkis n respected by d Igbo man. akpamu!
The abokkis that captured him like a chicken, flogg his BSS-olopa nd make his people swim in portorportor?
You all are slaves to the Yoruba's nd Northerners, we gonna deal with u well. grin
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

I am appalled that you saw nothing wrong in this.

This their entitlement for crying out loud. It's no charity, even if it was, a sane person would have asked them to stand up.

This is condemnable into
oga she decided to kneel down of her own volition. maybe as a mark of respect or gratitude or to be more comfortable. Dont be easily swayed by some local guy selling fake news on facebook. Please show intellectual superiority over these tom,dicks n harrys on facebook
Re: Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos by Minjim: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
sad

People kneel down when nobody compels them.

Some tribes kneel down to greet someone older. I dont think that's wrong. Even some of the players are sitting down sef. And how come pictures of only this player was taken? What about the others? Didnt they kneel too? undecided

Unless she was compelled to kneel before getting paid, i see nothing wrong with that.

The Minister ought to have stopped her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.