Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (37707 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by chiommy123(f): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Assassin101:
are you from Enugu?
I know say na Enugu peeps dey tk abacha do food

yep. shebi you know say na better food if properly prepared
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by CaptainKodak(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Because of Volkswagen u dey run mouth �
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Teeboi56: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yeligray:
If not for the money she won't be saying this.

Money (x12)
Abi naw
Money Good
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
But how many African men has she dated to come up with this?
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by franchasng: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
You can never please Naija guys, especially those online. Praise them, wahala, condemn them, more wahala, abeg wetin una want self, na wa o cry cry
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by LeSudAfricaine: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
1960ng:
A South African Twitter user (@keyishoAmi) tweeted on her page praising Nigerian men are the best men a woman can ever dream of . she also posted pictures of a 2018 Volkswagen bought by her Nigerian husband who is based in Soweto , South Africa.

She posted ( @keyishoAmi) :

When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of taking care of Women in Africa” Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. My Nigerian husband just bought me a Nice 2018 Volkswagens I love it.Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa.

I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and I am to married to one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. Get Yourself a Nigerian Man and enjoy life #upnaijamen cool

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/south-african-woman-flashes-her-new-2018-car-bought-by-her-nigerian-husband/
fake story, the girl on the pic's name is Nozipho Zulu, she's not even married. Nice try Afonjas grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by LeSudAfricaine: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Offpoint:

How do you know is fake?
because even the pic is of a different person
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by LeSudAfricaine: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
The supposed KeyishoAmi, lol, that's not even a South African name

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
The obsession with South Africa is dumbfounding really, someone goes through extra lengths to create a fake profile to achieve what exactly(
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by 14(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
1960ng:
A South African Twitter user (@keyishoAmi) tweeted on her page praising Nigerian men are the best men a woman can ever dream of . she also posted pictures of a 2018 Volkswagen bought by her Nigerian husband who is based in Soweto , South Africa.

She posted ( @keyishoAmi) :

When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of taking care of Women in Africa” Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. My Nigerian husband just bought me a Nice 2018 Volkswagens I love it.Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa.

I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and I am to married to one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. Get Yourself a Nigerian Man and enjoy life #upnaijamen cool

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/south-african-woman-flashes-her-new-2018-car-bought-by-her-nigerian-husband/

FAKE STORY, the lady on the picture, her real name is "Nozipho Zulu" you can search her on instagram and twitter. Some fool just took her picture and created this fake news. now everyone is falling for it.

Check out nozipho zulu (@nozipho_zulu_): https://twitter.com/nozipho_zulu_?s=08

https://www.instagram.com/nozipho_zulu_/

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

What do nigerian women have to do with this crap ?

If a Nigerian woman testifies. . . .
Till then? wink
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by igboamakaaa: 2:29am On Jul 31, 2018
lonelydora:

I can bet the said man is Igbo. Igbo amaka.
Igbo amaka grin
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by lonelydora: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2018
igboamakaaa:

Igbo amaka grin

Be ready to have enough mentions

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 31, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
The supposed KeyishoAmi, lol, that's not even a South African name

Bro most of the supposed South African stories are mainly created by Nigerians, I personally know this . The stories tha make first page in this forum whether about xenophobic attacks against nigerian "made men " or the so called love stories by South African women for Nigeian personalities is fake news written by Nigerians themselves. Look at the links before you read  , look at the way they write , you will pick something up from there. Some of them even have pidgin words, last time I checked South Africans don't speak any pidgin lol. 

Cc:

Lekan1o1, like I said the internet is a deceptive vacuum don't be deceived. I could go on YouTube with 8 of my friends to pose as women from America and create multiple accounts each , if davido could give me a nice paycheck .

Lefulefu , deadlywoman ( I think you were the only one who saw right through the fake story first) come see o.

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by LeSudAfricaine: 5:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Runalong333:

Bro most of the supposed South African stories are mainly created by Nigerians, I personally know this . The stories tha make first page in this forum whether about xenophobic attacks against nigerian "made men " or the so called love stories by South African women for Nigeian personalities is fake news written by Nigerians themselves. Look at the links before you read  , look at the way they write , you will pick something up from there. Some of them even have pidgin words, last time I checked South Africans don't speak any pidgin lol. 

Cc:

Lekan1o1, like I said the internet is a deceptive vacuum don't be deceived. I could go on YouTube with 8 of my friends to pose as women from America and create multiple accounts each , if davido could give me a nice paycheck .

Lefulefu , deadlywoman ( I think you were the only one who saw right through the fake story first) come see o.
but why go to these lengths? To achieve what?

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Lekan1o1:

grin grin grin grin
U are contracting urself bro..
U first claimed the post ain't true but fake.
Now u are still laying emphasis on that that same post, "where she didnt talk about diks but money" but u said the post is fake from undecided
Who is fooling who bro undecided

In don't think u read my post very well u would have seen where I said.
MY INTENSHIP TOOK ME TO 6 AFRICAN COUNTRIES..(hope u know what intenship is)?
the internet part I added to show where the obsession originated from.

What I told u is a personal experience.
And not just about a particularly SA.
Other African countries inclusive.
Read my initial post again

If southafrcian educated women dont like u then it may be from ur own flaws or character they the personally dont fancy.

Finally I also suggest u cool down and read my post very well.
U will see where I categorically said "NO WOMEN PREFERS OTHER MEN THAN THEIR OWN MEN" undecided

read aging and get my point clearly

I know this is a fake story , I was one of the first people to say this , but I entertained further to.prove my point why some foreigners see us as financial fools they can take for a ride, something they don't dare with their own men , they can smell the desparation to impress them and portray a fake life of wealth. The story was obviously created by one of our own , which again shows the inferiority complex I talked about earlier , if you can go this far for absolutely no reason , it shows a deep hidden space inside of you. Let's face the truth , if we didn't spend lavishly on these foreigners , you wouldn't see their gold diggers going with us #fact. We are losing money to foreign hoes just to show off instead of building industries, I've never met a single South African guy who was willing to spend a cent of his money to impress or keep a naija girl as company , but our guys are spending their life savings just to.get their rejects as long as they have ukwu and light skin and they can take pics with them in clubs to show off to the boys in naija how much of kings they are . It's stupidity and inferiority complex put together.

Lol, no I don't know what an internship is , please educate me , and why it took you to 6 countries Bro grin. Like I said , if your opinion is that the " obsession " started from the internet , then your travels and " exposure " live much to be desired . Lol , I'm not in the habit of lying on line to prove how cool and wanted I am by strangers , hence I won't lie and say educated South African women date Nigerians . They don't!! The few that do usually go for people with solid professions which can of course makes up a minority of Nigerians in this country , the majority are hustlers ( the ones who mainly recycle hoes who will worship them for a fee). No ,you did say you think women of these nationalities prefer us to their own cheesy and that was our typical bloated ego talking .

4 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 31, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:

Bloggers, and traffic, equal to lies.
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:

The xenophobic stories is mainly to create the impression that we came to South Africa and made legit money but because South Africans were jealous of me they destroyed my business , looted everything, that's why I came back home years later with nothing to show . The parents will then curse South Africans for their wickedness against their son and sell another plot of land to send him to Kenya for business , not knowing that he spent all his time in clubs showing off and buying hoes expensive drinks he can't afford. With the love stories , mainly to lure the naive naija guys who want to escape naija for better countries, I'm sure you have even seen threads with " European and Asian " women looking for naija guys on this forum because they are better than any other guy they know grin grin. Some dimwits actually fall for this out if blind pride and desparation, and get scammed. I know plenty of people who got stranded in South Africa after "meeting a beautiful SA damsel" on social media ,who is desperate for a naija guy to marry because South African men are lazy and don't know how to cater for a woman grin. He plans for months to come and marry , thinking he will get the passport and permanent resident, only for him to get ambushed after leaving OR Tambo for the flat of the " woman" by his fellow Nigerians who have been the " woman " All along . Also these fake stories are meant to entertain the frustrated guys back home ,fantasies and all, " once I get a chance to leave naija , I will have all these foreign women begging me for a Mouth Action, I will make millions within a month and come back to opress . Also to shade naija girls , ...
See how much we are loved in developed countries, you should appreciate us more and let us do as we please or you will find yourselves without men grin. And to shade South African men ,......see your girls prefer us to you. That's a summary lol.

4 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by igboamakaaa: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
lonelydora:

Be ready to have enough mentions
Hehehe....mentions don't kill, does it? grin
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by ImaIma1(f): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
he asked for the gold digging why will someone in his rightful senses buy a car for someone he is not even married to. his mum may be eating abacha mmirri in the village shm

What about the mother's husband? Is he not supposed to have taken care or be taking care of his wife?

If he bought the babe a perfume, it would have been ok right? What if buying the car is like buying a perfume? If he can easily afford, there is no p
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by chiommy123(f): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

What about the mother's husband? Is he not supposed to have taken care or be taking care of his wife?

If he bought the babe a perfume, it would have been ok right? What if buying the car is like buying a perfume? If he can easily afford, there is no p
but they took care of him. is not supposed to take care of them too
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by ImaIma1(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
but they took care of him. is not supposed to take care of them too

Who else is supposed to take care of a child? The church? Lol.

When parents bring a child to the world, it is their duty to take care of them till they are adults. The children should not be made to feel indebted to their parents.

That does not mean we should abandon our parents and not care for them.
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by chiommy123(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

Who else is supposed to take care of a child? The church? Lol.

When parents bring a child to the world, it is their duty to take care of them till they are adults. The children should not be made to feel indebted to their parents.

That does not mean we should abandon our parents and not care for them.
so you accept they should be properly cared for
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by ImaIma1(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
so you accept they should be properly cared for

We even care for people that are not our parents, so why not?
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by chiommy123(f): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

We even care for people that are not our parents, so why not?
honestly the way we care about parents and family is quiet different from how we care about outsiders. that's the truth I don't know about others
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by ImaIma1(f): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
honestly the way we care about parents and family is quiet different from how we care about outsiders. that's the truth I don't know about others

But when you get married, most of your resources should be to your new family and both families need to respect that.

From what i have seen where i come from, when a man is married, they give him his distance and privacy. And they understand that he has a wife and needs to focus on his family.

But many families i see from other tribes ia different. The family fight the wife for taking hia attention. If he is not sending money as usual, they blame her.

No child should carry the responsibility of his/her siblings so much that they can't freely spend on their own wife/husband and kids.

Parents should have children they can cater for and give them the basic education rather than have many children with the hope that the first born will take care of the younger siblings at the detriment of building his own life.

That is where most of these conflicts arise from and it can be avoided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.