Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (107923 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by tydi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigga living his life.. to the fullest!!!
nairalanders ,, fashi una der yarn
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Tolexander: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Chubhie:
Anyone who feels aggrieved should take him to Court. I believe there are no laws against party.
No law against "kulaing two chics pamoja"?

Do you know the meaning?

lol. How you dey bro!

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by fiercehillz(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2018
After kulaing two chicks pamoja...hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Chubhie: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
No law against "kulaing two chics pamoja"?

Do you know the meaning?

lol. How you dey bro!
Fine bobo. Take it gentle with my Abia sisters. I hope they made ofe egusi with bitter leaf and supported with akpu for you?

You have the blessings of our ancestors on any Igbo lady you so elect to settle down with.

How's my padi padi AZ?

I nor know de meaning. I be small boy in that area o.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Tolexander: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Chubhie:

Fine bobo. Take it gentle with my Abia sisters. I hope they made ofe egusi with bitter leaf and supported with akpu for you?

You have the blessings of our ancestors on any Igbo lady you so elect to settle down with.

How's my padi padi AZ?

I nor know de meaning. I be small boy in that area o.
Your sisters took care of me like .....
But I didn't eat the "ofes" cheesy
Not in the east for now but Oyo. Though still going back.

AZ dey somewhere in Lag jare.

How you dey bro? pretty sure that youaren't within the jurisdiction of Buhari.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by CastedBlog: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Sirpaul(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
CHAI TWO SOME.....................

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by bentwain: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
the fair girl is from zambia and she is married to a man from china
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Enoch07: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bro u deserve some .....

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Victor234(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
The only crime I see is the idiot that leaked it online. What’s there sleeping with two girls at the same time? It’s every guy’s fantasy abi I lie Martin0
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Blessynokoro: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
chai
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Hakeem12(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
why he took that picture beats me.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Victor234(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
The only crime I see is the idiot that leaked it online. What’s there sleeping with two girls at the same time? It’s every guy’s fantasy abi I lie Martin0
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Miles300: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
We are only good at been hypocrites in this part of the world ! Lot more people do worse behind the camera and come here to criticise! Africans !!

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by SarakiBukola: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
The guy dey lounge grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
What kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by AZeD1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
There are some things that should be stored only in your memory. No extra copies needed.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Rafaell(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
women are getting too cheap, why?
End time + mental poverty
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by budusky05(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
So?
Can't he have a cool shower without we commenting?
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Sagay212: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
he enjoyed himself...all the mumu yabbing him should swear they wouldn't do same if they had the opportunity. E nor easy to carry two girls at a time....enjoy your life oga because if you die, na only you them go bury..no body go volunteer to die with you.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by killuminati(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kuliang 2 chicks Pamoja? cry

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by wickyyolo: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Didcot:
Taking a selfie after kulaing 2 chics pamoja?

Does that mean taking a selfie after ripping 2 Kenyan fannies apart?

Any Kenyan in the house to come and translate kulaing 2 chics pamoja.....

Thanks

After kpanshing 2 LovePeddler together .
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Someone's career just ending

Resignation loading

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by vickydevoka(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
women are getting too cheap, why?
dats how we want it. Make dem cheap abeg. money no dey
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by avrex3k(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
My ni.gga grin
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by innocential3032(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
if we must knw, why then do u stylishly cover their face?
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Tartie(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Samething I did wen bet9ja been pay me 380k. Cant 4get dat 9t.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Jaytexrealm: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Don Jazzy Shares Dope Photo Of Himself Smoking Sisha (photos)
Mavin Boss Don Jazzy who went on a cash sharing spree with his fans on Twitter few days ago, Just shared a
photo of himself living the Life with Sisha, He shared it seconds ago.
http://wapnetrealm.com/don-jazzy-shares-dope-photo-of-himself-smoking-sisha-photos/
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by menzino(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why is this news?? Are the girls complaining?? Did he rape them??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.