Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (107924 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
love-vendor nigga. Plus he is in good shape. The women do not look coerced. Kini big deal?

All thats missing is Femi kuti bang bang bang
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by MKO4ever(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
I hope he is not married yet oo, else......................
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by ppotter(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Martin Khafafa The Managing Director of Radio is currently being blasted online after an explicit photo of him having bath with 2 ladies leaked on the internet this morning..

The Respected and well reputable Kenyan is been dragged with lots of mixed reactions.

See Below!
This an example what they 3some? tongue please answer me joor

http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/after-sex-photo-of-md-radio-africa.html

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by bejeria101(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Did you say kenya?
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by vioment: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
What did they do wrong, am confused.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by aniblue(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
That's his privacy and he has the right to do so as long as its done under mutual understanding.

His life!
His money!!
His privacy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
women are getting too cheap, why?
Women have always be cheap since the time of john d baptist ....nor b today he start
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by okwabayi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
There’s nothing to see here. It’s just another guy enjoying life how he deems fit.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by princetemitee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmmm. Holarmi I Can See Animal Like Human Being grin grin

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Chubhie: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
Your sisters took care of me like .....
But I didn't eat the "ofes" cheesy
Not in the east for now but Oyo. Though still going back.

AZ dey somewhere in Lag jare.

How you dey bro? pretty sure that youaren't within the jurisdiction of Buhari.
This Buhari era is transcontinental. Look for an owerri girl to really enjoy the full package of the eastern heartland hospitality. Enough ofe owerri and tombo.

When you get back to Abia let me know. I need something in Ariaria market.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by autonomous22: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
The only crime I see is the idiot that leaked it online. What’s there sleeping with two girls at the same time? It’s every guy’s fantasy abi I lie Martin0

if the thing am seeing on ur dp belongs to u Plz tell me... Am ready to apply
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Obierika(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Azmodan:
Someone's career just ending

Resignation loading

Not necessarily...
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Four boobi and two yansh tinz cheesy
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Randy91:

wats that on ur dp
Meat pie grin
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by radna2: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why didn't they cover the boys breast nipple. This is injustice and as a masculinist, I will sue Nairaland.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Maximar: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Didcot:
Taking a selfie after kulaing 2 chics pamoja?

Does that mean taking a selfie after ripping 2 Kenyan fannies apart?

Any Kenyan in the house to come and translate kulaing 2 chics pamoja.....

Thanks

Kulaing 2 chics pamoja means eating 2 chics together
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
women are getting too cheap, why?

He that’s getting fvcked by two girls at the same time isn’t he the cheapest?
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by cassidy1996(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:

He that’s getting fvcked by two girls at the same time isn’t he the cheapest?
Mrs Coco! forget about them, please take me to America
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by chuksohams(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pamo ja
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Bitterleafsoup: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Mrbolt555:
it's good naw.
When your daughter is a ripe age this quote will haunt you....
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Echesco10: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmm oh!
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Konquest: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Bhelamblog:
Martin Khafafa The Managing Director of Radio is currently being blasted online after an explicit photo of him having bath with 2 ladies leaked on the internet this morning..

The Respected and well reputable Kenyan is been dragged with lots of mixed reactions.

See Below!

http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/after-sex-photo-of-md-radio-africa.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.