Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (60278 Views)

Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History / Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
LagosWharf:

[b]You a a fool to call me narrow minded. You will never amount to anything useful in life. Anything you work for will turn to dust.

Let me educate your cursed brain. [/b]The E2 visa is only available to people from countries that the US has investment treaty with. That is why it is called E2 treaty visa. Your unfortunate country is not part of the investment treaty. Again go and read directly from US government website and stop recycling what you sell to people as fake visa agents.

E2 treaty visa information
https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/e-2-treaty-investors

US Treaty Countries
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/fees/treaty.html

shocked shocked cry
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
LagosWharf:

You a a fool to call me narrow minded. You will never amount to anything useful in life. Anything you work for will turn to dust.

Let me educate your cursed brain. The E2 visa is only available to people from countries that the US has investment treaty with. That is why it is called E2 treaty visa. Your unfortunate country is not part of the investment treaty. Again go and read directly from US government website and stop recycling what you sell to people as fake visa agents.

E2 treaty visa information
https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/e-2-treaty-investors

US Treaty Countries
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/fees/treaty.html

hhmm my apologies then... i come from one of these countries, and certainly didnt know there was any "country" restriction to the E2 visa so long as you bought the business in question.

[img]https://media1./images/3e10c3e3747ec43693a7113c852f9e3f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by justi4jesu(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Leetunechi:

E go better grin

Na poor man prayer grin grin
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by katako: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls@Olawonder kindly enlight us or refer us to the link on that procedure
olawonder:
$10k gets u work permit in any strong EU country, live there legally for 5yrs and u get her citizenship... so why spend so much, with heavy taxes obligations?
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by olawonder(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2019
katako:
Pls@Olawonder kindly enlight us or refer us to the link on that procedure
Its not so hidden, there are companies and even agencies doing it for a fee. In the UK for example, lookup Sponsorship Tier 2 jobs on Indeed and other jobs sites and you’ll find direct application links. As long as you have any good skills, especially in healthcare or construction. They then do referrals to where to submit your application... visas are granted for up to 3 years after which you can extend until 5 years residency completes. There are other hassle free (even with such amount of cash) that can get visa for you... abi we no dey see ppl coming in every day ni smiley

1 Like

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
olawonder:

Its not so hidden, there are companies and even agencies doing it for a fee. In the UK for example, lookup Sponsorship Tier 2 jobs on Indeed and other jobs sites and you’ll find direct application links. As long as you have any good skills, especially in healthcare or construction. They then do referrals to where to submit your application... visas are granted for up to 3 years after which you can extend until 5 years residency completes. There are other hassle free (even with such amount of cash) that can get visa for you... abi we no dey see ppl coming in every day ni smiley

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by DexterousOne(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizk:
With 1,000000$ i can live large in naija and buy my way through almost everything, now why would i pay almost 400milla to be in any of these wack countries? grin

you don't pay the govt for the citizenship in most cases tho

you only invest that money for sometime in their economy, then you get your residency which will lead to citizenship

not everyone from third world countries live in third world countries
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by DexterousOne(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
BedLam:
Nigeria and Africa is only hard when you are poor.

just like everywhere else.

But if you are poor in Africa, you are fvcked
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by DexterousOne(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the WHOLE WORLD is bad when you are poor, dont get it twisted.

Gbam
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by DexterousOne(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
BedLam:
Yiur chances of survival are higher in other countries. You barely know the difference between poor and rich on Europe because they mostly use the same trains, buses and public healthcare. Feel me ?

yea this one is a strong point
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by DexterousOne(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
olawonder:
$10k gets u work permit in any strong EU country, live there legally for 5yrs and u get her citizenship... so why spend so much, with heavy taxes obligations?

interesting!

I may have to look into this option tho.

As long it's not more than $10k

Thanks for the info
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by DexterousOne(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

hhmm my apologies then... i come from one of these countries, and certainly didnt know there was any "country" restriction to the E2 visa so long as you bought the business in question.

[img]https://media1./images/3e10c3e3747ec43693a7113c852f9e3f/tenor.gif[/img]

as French citizen wey you be na
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by GoldHorse(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
stevodot22:
Abeg I wan renounce my citizenship. How I fit take do am.

Go and watch "Coming to America" by Eddie Murphy.
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by FrequentFlyer: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Turkish Citizenship By Investment Program is excellent in terms of making you eligible for both the US E2 Visa and the UK Turkish Businessperson visa. Talk to https://www.goldenvisas.com.ng about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donors For The Construction Of Imo Airport In 1983 / Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.