Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (60274 Views)

Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History / Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by dotcomnamename: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by BedLam: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigeria and Africa is only hard when you are poor.

2 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by EponOjuku: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mizk:
With 1,000000$ i can live large in naija and buy my way through almost everything, now why would i pay almost 400milla to be in any of these wack countries? grin

In Nigeria, you can be a billionaire and container would fall on your vehicle in traffic.

2 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Tunagee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mizk:
With 1,000000$ i can live large in naija and buy my way through almost everything, now why would i pay almost 400milla to be in any of these wack countries? grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by FBIL: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Most of these countries, excluding Austria, have their citizens especially males, lazying about; only are interested in sleeping around with women. Their GDP (per capita income) is low. I schooled with most of them as classmates. So, don't get deceived if you hope to recoup your $500 million ROI.

3 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by chiboy1116: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
thunderbabs:
Nigeria no dey sell? Mk my aba boiz put us for market na cheesy
who go buy?
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Handsomebeing(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
When I can buy a house or invest at least 500k in USA for permanent residency for me and my family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by porlo87: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hahahah, Good question !!!!
Mizk:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
BedLam:
Nigeria and Africa is only hard when you are poor.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the WHOLE WORLD is bad when you are poor, dont get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mek I go borrow money for this abeg.
Naija don tire person. grin
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by inferno82(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
fergie001:
Mtchew....na Croatia I wan go jhoo

You won go hug the president abi?

1 Like

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by onunwa21(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ghana is how much
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by gladisa7: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
how much for 9ja own? I wan get double citizenship!!
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by stagger: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mauritius is also selling its passport: $1 million.
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by nextstep(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
handsomeyinka:
How about nigeria?

N3600 only, and anybody can be a Nigerian citizen. grin grin What you get in exchange:

- a ruling class that doesn't give a damn
- police that don't give a damn
- shittiest educational facilities
- all the mosquitoes your heart desires
- no light
- for an extra N50, no water because no light for your borehole pump
- or you can take the annual "no fuel" option
- a passport that will require extra scrutiny anywhere you want to go

Just think! What a bargain compared to other countries like Ghana or Cameroon.

4 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by BedLam: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the WHOLE WORLD is bad when you are poor, dont get it twisted.
Yiur chances of survival are higher in other countries. You barely know the difference between poor and rich on Europe because they mostly use the same trains, buses and public healthcare. Feel me ?

1 Like

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Rooneyboy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
brodalikeme:

Be properly guided pls, dat their president, abi na prime minister is not single Oo, upon ontop of that, she get plenty admirers

She also has a military background and has been in alot of wars.
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
BedLam:
Yiur chances of survival are higher in other countries. You barely know the difference between poor and rich on Europe because they mostly use the same trains, buses and public healthcare. Feel me ?

just because a man in the west has more chances to survive (or even get out of poverty), doesnt change the fact at hand that he is POOR and that life as a poor person is tough, does it?

1 Like

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by zynzyn(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
brodalikeme:

Be properly guided pls, dat their president, abi na prime minister is not single Oo, upon ontop of that, she get plenty admirers

Abi. U don identify im motif!!
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by akpanbaba: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
If i get this kind of money i will buy Togo and rename itafter me
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by puretayo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Biafra republic isn't there? I'm not interested.
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mizk:
with 100 million u will be fine,if u no go do pass urself.
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by BedLam: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

just because a man in the west has more chances to survive (or even get out of poverty), doesnt change the fact at hand that he is POOR and that life as a poor person is tough, does it?
You really want to compare the poverty in Mississippi to that of Northern Nigeria ?
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by LastDays777: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mizk:

Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by mikolo4us: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
handsomeyinka:
How about nigeria?

I will sell my own for Free
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by LagosWharf: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mizk:
You missed the point. These countries have visa free access to other big countries once you have their passport. You see, Nigeria passport holders can go to countries like Ghana and start living there without wahala. If you are a passport holder of one of these countries, eg st kits and nevis, you can go visa free to Canada and all shengen countries just like you are going to Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
BedLam:
You really want to compare the poverty in Mississippi to that of Northern Nigeria ?

out of all places, its the poverty in the US you want to compare with the poverty of Nigeria?! bwaaaah, you are funny!!!!

go to any US city, and you will see GAZILLIONS of people living in cardboard boxes in the streets, having NO FOOD TO EAT, begging for their next meal, and suffering just as much as poors in Nigeria.... so if you think that hillbillies in Mississippi living in the street (or even trailers parks) are in paradise, then you must seriously be joking.

i wont even dwell of what happens when these people get really sick, without having any medical coverage...

yes in Europe we have a better social services system, but it aint like living at the Hilton hotel bro

2 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by anigold(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
fatdon2:
Did you ever know that citizenship could be bought outrightly in some parts of the world? Well if you don’t know you do and will also know why it has become the latest fantasies of the super-rich.

According to a report by Bloomberg, a second passport—or a third or fourth—has become another trophy for the ultra-wealthy and so for most of them, it is more for bragging rights.

When interviewed, Christian Kalin, chairman of Henley & Partners, a firm which provides citizenship advice and publishes rankings such as the Quality of Nationality Index opined that wealthy buyers “are looking for security”. “They want peace of mind in case of a revolution or other upheaval in their home countries”, he said.
Many nations of the world, the U.S. included, allow migrant residents the chance to apply for citizenship only after meeting certain criteria but these only 10 countries permit other nationals to acquire outright citizenship which comes with a certain price. These prices may also require payment in the form of direct investment into their economy, typically in property or the setting up of a local business.
Eight out of these ten countries are classified by the IMF as offshore financial centres, though Kalin said stability, not tax avoidance, is what influences most of the buyers. That and bragging rights. “If you have a yacht and two airplanes, the next thing to get is a Maltese passport,” he said. “It’s the latest status symbol. We’ve had clients who simply like to collect a few.”

See the list of the counties below:
http://www.thenet.ng/can-afford-ten-countries-can-sell-citizenship/
Austria De craze $23M..that's enough to create your America in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
If I have the money, even if it's my last card i'll pay... My kids will thank me!
Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by Sirmuel1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you are proud to be a Nigerian
Share if you are not

cheesy

Useless Nigeria. Stupid country. I had to quote you because the share alone no do me cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You by jaymichael(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
obojememe:
if i get this kain money i stay put for here
If I get 23 million dollars, why I go begin find wetin no lost upandan? when I get money pass my President and Vice president (at least officially)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donors For The Construction Of Imo Airport In 1983 / Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.