Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hoe Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hoe Story (6171 Views)

Hoe Stories (18+) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoe Story by balondor7: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
When I was in 200level I was staying in a self contain alone during the post ume one time one of my friend's gf had three of her female friends coming from anambra to abk to write the exam, the first one came two days before and one thing led to another I found myself alone in my house with this girl.. We were just gisting and talking all I was thinking of was those big boobs she was carrying in her front.... U know what they say about an idle mind... That moment I already cleared the land for devil to build his skyscraper workshop��... She started telling me how her dad always protects her from men and boys and she's happy to away from home and all that boring stuff... To lighten the mood I asked her if she can dance she said yes... I was like so what are we waiting for, dance for me naa after much shyness I played songs from my Nokia 1600 that is one of those express music series that year, this babe started dancing and boy she can whine and twist the was she was shaking her big ass and the boobs were bouncing upandan Omo Na so my � begin ask me bros Howfar use me rub her ynash small naa Na so u dull reach? ...i was giving her accolades I stood up to join her immediately she brot the ynash and was grinding me � Oboy Christmas don dey set for me na so I begin rock this babe small small I hold her waist with my hand going up and up and I got to the bress.. I pressed it small Omo she ni complain Na there I talk for my mind thunder don fire u today... Comon I pressed it harder she was still whining and moaning softly... U know how self contain dey be na, no chair for the room only foam on the floor Na so she tell me say she wan lie down she don tire as she went to sit down comon I follow her for my mind I dey sing bumper 2bumper.. On the bed the pressing continued she started kissing me na so I unbutton her her jean as I was unzipping the jean she said stop oo door dey open ooo go and lock the door first... Ask any correct guy e go tell u say the best quote from any girl Na go and lock the door first.. With the speed of flash I don lock door come back comot my bulala�.... Straight up and pointing at her she started giving me bj that was the very first time I had bj... I was shaking anyhow and moaning because it was tickling and sweeting me at the same time.... I couldn't stand it Na so I turn this girl put the bulala for her kitten straight up giving it to her hard harder with my hand pressing her bress.... I still dey fire Na so we hear noise of people from afar she knew it was her friends she wanted to pull out and me I wanted to cum... As a guy once the akamu don dey come u no wan use ear hear anything again she wanted to pull out Na so I hold am tight release inside her sharp sharp den let her go, she quickly dressed up open the door gently and went out to meet her group of friends... Omo the house don dey hot.... I stood from my window feeling weak I was looking at them Omo my eye quickly got to the other two friends I was analysing them the short one was dressed like Jehovah witness Abi deeper life but she set for ynash the other one tall fair and fine be like girl wey know what's up... For my mind I say how I wish say Na this one dem leave me with for house... Fast forward later in the evening that my friend babe come meet me beg me make the three girls stay for my house for the period of the exam just one day which is the next day I said no problem... Around 9... Light dey steady four of us dey inside the room I had two foams untop each other I quickly separated them so we can be comfortable.. We were to share the foam two to one two to one.. I put on a Nigerian film and trust Ibo girls Na dey love naija movies... I went out to buy suya and coke for them on my way back I decided to just buy condom as I use the last one I had for that babe in the afternoon... I was buying the condom for future use because I felt nothing can happen this night because we don plenty for the one room I got the condom packet and put in inside my pocket got home and gave them the suya and coke they were more than happy and thanking me for my hospitality three of them were sitting on one bed I was alone on the other bed, since I didn't really like naija film I slept off any how they wan do make dem do around past 1 in the midnight I felt a hand rubbing my chest I woke up everywhere was dark my brain quickly recalled I had girls in the room but which one of them could be doing this I quickly reached for my Nokia phone low and behold it was the tall fair fine girl that was with me on my bed the other two dey d other bed dey sleep Omo Na so I off phone light play along we touched each other and kissed and smooched I fingered her she was shaking and holding my hand I remembered I had condom inside my pocket.. One mind was telling me to stop this nonsense how can u Bleep two friends it's not proper Na so my other mind tell am to quiet im mouth carry on my guy u the man.... I quickly condomed my preak turned her faced down and climbed her back I put the �in side her p from back and was giving it to her she was holding the foam as if she wants to tear it open... After I finished nacking her I felt fulfilled and she just lay down as if she was tired and I was breathing heavily smiling in the dark... After like 5mins my abobi down below decided it was not yet satisfied because what is worth doing is worth doing well Na so I begin romance the babe again pressed and sucked her nipples she need me tightly this time I no know the time I put the �inside her p missionary style without condom Oboy I bleeped the hell out of her as if I needed it to live this time I was harder and rougher she couldn't help but to moan out loudly Na so I use hand cover her mouth still pounding the sexy demon out of her I could feel her o dripping water but I didn't care I wanted to please my hoe of a � as I wanted to cum I was pressing her bress with my two hands she was using her hand to cover her mouth omo the way I press the bress when I wanted to come it was as if I wanted to press pus or milk watever from the bress Omo Na so I pull out and releases on her tummy.. I quickly got up since na my house I could easily find my way in the dark I went to my dirty clothes bag and brought out one polo for her to use and clean up... After she clean up we laid down before I knew she was sleeping already Omo my wicked preak was not yet satisfied with this girl because she was so sweet, so fine and so soft Omo I die here today after all Na she fine trouble come dey rub my chest... I checked time it was some minutes Past 4 And they had post ume exam to write.. I just turned and faced her she was backing me with our clothes on I moved closer to use my � to rub her ass.. And I was pressing her bress still this time she was no longer interested or tired everywhere was still dark dor my mind i say I must enter this girl again weather she like am or not d wicked preak don stand I opened condom and put on it as I wanted to drag her pant down the other girl the one that dressed like deeper life woke up but she didn't see anything because it was still dark she gently tap the one lying close to her so they can do their morning devotion... Chai they started singing in the dark it was after 5 Omo my preak was still rubbing the ass of the fair fine girl she quickly pushed me away as she continued singing Omo Na so preak humble I removed the cd and put in my pocket cleared the placed of any evidence then I slept off when I woke up they were gone for their exams.. I looked at my preak... U evil bastard Fucking two friends u just met.. The preak was like it wants the deeper life girl too I say ur head nor correct I swear�� Fast forward to in the afternoon after their exams the first girl I met was the First to come back She left her other two friends at the exam hall, she came to interrogate me she was asking if I bleeped her friend in the night after I bleeped her in the afternoon... With vexination Na so I begin press her bress and nipples she was moaning Pls stop but her body language dey say continue and as guy wey obey body language pass human language straight up I lifted her skirt u

1 Like

Re: Hoe Story by balondor7: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
lifted her skirt up pushed her to face the wall spread her legs open, brought out the bulala and inserted it inside her p... I was giving it to her rough and hard with anger for daring to ask me stupid question as I was giving it to her she was moaning she her self was answering the question she was like yes baby give it to me harder yes yes yes I know u gave it to my friend give it back to me it's mine Na so I pulled her hair I was giving it to her as I wanted to come I remembered I didn't use condom but I didn't care I trusted the dick inside her so hard and released inside her her legs were shaking after I finished I just fell on the bed waiting for her to dress up and bore me with feelings as she was dreSsing up Other two friends enter the room the deeper life girl was already urging she wants to go back to anambra she wants to go quickly she packed their things and insisted they must follow her back... That was how the three friends left my house
Later I was in the room lying down I heard a knock I went to see who it was because I wasn't expecting anybody lo and behold it was my that friend's babe she was smiling sheepishly looking at me, still standing outside she started asking which one of her friends did I lash because they were talking about me so much and how I was a good host and all that girls talk, she was like which one did I lash and which one did I like... I just laughed and said I like them all, Na girls like dis this school suppose dey give admission��

(1) (Reply)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. / If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.