Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? (6170 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldier, Faith Narrates Story Of She & HIV Positive Guy (pics) / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by godsfin(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Hot looking sexy lady; if you are warned that she's HIV positive and carrier of STDs will you still go in?

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Jayslicky: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Yes but with condom, are those boobs for real cos am a boobs man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by SEGLIZ: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2018
if for the sake, No.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by ositadima1(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2018
godsfin:
Hot looking sexy lady; if you are warned that she's HIV positive and carrier of STDs will you still go in?

Hell yeah!!! I am 60 years, I don't think I would be getting that many opportunities to dick a young gorgeous girl like that.

Yeah, you can call me a dirty old man, because I am a senior doesn't mean I don't get thirsty.

23 Likes

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Kidaholic(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Go in and do what? Better focus! angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Blacknight28: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2018
When I can get sweeter, fresher and disease free puna to dig okwia, thanchu uncle but nt interested

3 Likes

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Kampack: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
nothing special !

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by speedyconnect3: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2018
So?
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Y not, I'll go inside....

And bring out my Machete grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2018
If dem say make u stand 4 center of road,make trailer jam u..and dem go give u 2019 rolls royce.u go stand?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by ValCon888: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2018
The reality is, beautiful girls like this do carry HIV sad

6 Likes

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by babs49(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dats where nylon will come in
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by kingzaddy2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Will I gain Benz there?

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Rockyrascal(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
godsfin:
why the hell not? All I have to do is annoint my penis with fat and oil grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Uglymugg: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
RAw!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by amajato: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Konki: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
amajato:
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com

Any teacher you get from this thread is a threat to your pupils.

He may have high libido. Be warned!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
I will lock up

or will consider option B

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Oyindidi(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

Hell yeah!!! I am 60 years, I don't think I would be getting that many opportunities to dick a young gorgeous girl like that.

Yeah, you can call me a dirty old man, because I am a senior doesn't mean I don't get thirsty.
angry
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by EbukaHades10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
donbachi:
If dem say make u stand 4 center of road,make trailer jam u..and dem go give u 2019 rolls royce.u go stand?
U smart. U very smart.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by EbukaHades10(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hell naw. Cause of 5 or 10 mins of pleasure?

I'll rather self-service and explode on her body,bros.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
I will go in nwanne something must kill a man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by damtan(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Go inside where biko??

Migrate to Canada in less than 6 months through a streamlined Express Entry System. Check my signature and get started
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by fergieboy: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
She's too pretty to get HIV Chai..
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by wingmanII: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Even if she is free of Std or HIV, condom is compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by MrDojo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
donbachi:

Bros... Nawa for you ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by nedubest(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
tufia
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by dazzlingd(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

Lol
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rockyrascal:
why the hell not? All I have to do is annoint my penis with fat and oil grin cheesy
Fat and oil? Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by Offpoint: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
What's the difference? those you've been doing in how sure are you they're HIV free?
Re: Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? by MicroSweet(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol... you carry HIV dey play. Visit AED wards in teaching hospitals, you'd think twice before even 'touching' a girl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat / Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.