Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! (12504 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Madam even if my penis is small ( which it is not) I should still be able to feel some kind of sensation as we only have one child. My friends do not have this kind of problem only me. I do not feel anything at all, which means there’s something wrong somewhere with my wife. Thank you for your advice anyway.

Oga,

While I might not have advice for you, it is very wrong to discuss such with your friends especially if they are not sex therapists.

They might have same problem and claim otherwise.

Guard your home.

22 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
No. There is nothing wrong with your wife but you. You do not have the same size of pen.is as your friends neither their wives has the same vagi.na type as your wife. You are looking for an excuse to cheat so go ahead and cheat and get it out of your system.
The facts still remains that a good rod won't even notice the difference between an unused VJ and a used VJ. A good rod is happy to delve inside a VJ of after one, two and even three because it offers less stress and no penile pain or bruises. But here, we have you with your kindergarten rod hoping to keep on fuc.king a virginlike VJ because thats the only type of VJ you can feel. Divorce her or enlarge your coast.

I am sorry, are you a man? Do you have a pens? Do you penetrate women?

If you have had sex, you would know that the tighter a woman is, the better for both parties.

Or do you think his complaint is new or peculiar?

Why do you think in some cultures, they have rituals to for nursing mothers immediately they give birth?

The OP said all was well till the birth of her baby. A wise woman would look for solutions. It would be delusional to think a husband would be satisfied with frictionless sex (even the wife would not enjoy it).

A wiser woman would learn on how to avoid/treat such issue.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
I weep for D ignorance in my country. I waited for a message on ig from u op, u never sent. It's either u don't really want solution, just an excuse to cheat or you are not serious.
I really don't know how human beings think. Anyway, I will explain a bit further, just because I am kind.

Listen up, what she needs is kegel. Not going to the gym. It does not help that area at all. It worsens it as weight lifting and weight loss can affect the pelvic Wall negatively.

Within 2 weeks of using the product for kegel, the both of u will notice changes. Now u said u are not feeling anything, that means she is also not feeling anything. It's not about your size. It's the pelvic walls that needs to be tightened.
When she starts it, not only will it start to firm up, blood flow will increase there and she will be experiencing climax like she never has before.

The act is this way- the product is shaped like an egg, made of natural stone so it's small but weighty. Comes in different sizes so she can start with the biggest size which of course is still small for a big vagina.

It is drilled at the tip so she can insert a long rope or dental floss so she can just drag it out at will. With or without rope, it can't get stuck in there anyways.

Now she will lie down, insert it in there, 70% all the way, stand up, move around like she did nothing. It will start descending. Her body will start a reflex action down there, tightening itself around this stone, so it doesn't fall off, that sir, is kegel exercise.... She will soon master this and the muscles will start getting stronger and stronger till she can literally strangle u inside her. I am not joking.

I will delete this post soon, will just give u time to read up. If u are really interested, 15k is the cost but I will make an exception for u. If u don't want, no problem at all. I blv I have just helped another human being. Ciao

Don't delete it na.

You can edit the price, it will still be useful for a lot of people.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by divinelove(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Hello NLander

I created this account because I choose to remain anonymous, as this is a touchy subject.

My wife and I have been married for a few years. When I first met my wife she was absolutely perfect. I had no complaints and everything was intact. I’m a very understanding man and i know the changes that a woman’s body goes through. After giving birth to our baby girl two years ago, my wife’s vagina has not been the same. I do not feel any kind of sensation when we are intimate and I have been suffering for the past two years. Her vagina walls are not intact at all, and I didn’t expect this especially as we only have one child. I do not feel anything at all, and I’ve just been managing. I don’t want to indulge in masturbation to please myself. My wife is a young woman of 29 and I don’t know what to do.

I have tried to google the remedies and possibly give her hints but nothing has worked. I cannot come to tell her directly as my wife is a very sensitive woman, and she will probably begin to feel insecure which I do not want. I just do not enjoy sex with her any longer and by Gods Grace I have not cheated. But the thoughts have been coming into my mind as I’m beginning to feel frustrated, please do not judge. I still want to have more children with my wife, but considering the effects that one child has had on her vagina, I do not want to even think about that. I love my wife, but this issue is killing me. It’s making me resentful towards her. Please any solutions?

Thanks.
Cc. Lalasticlala

after child birth a woman is usually loose down there it's something that comes with having a child or children but not as much as u have described. seems it's a bore hole now angry hmmm and she is just 29, how long will u endure it? Anyway let her know about it so u two can both look for the solution.

sometimes loose and tight vagina is hereditary and there is nothing you can do about it.

don't cheat let her use her mouth n be giving you bj pending when u get a solution (hope she is not d born again type sha)
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
I weep for D ignorance in my country. I waited for a message on ig from u op, u never sent. It's either u don't really want solution, just an excuse to cheat or you are not serious.
I really don't know how human beings think. Anyway, I will explain a bit further, just because I am kind.

Listen up, what she needs is kegel. Not going to the gym. It does not help that area at all. It worsens it as weight lifting and weight loss can affect the pelvic Wall negatively.

Within 2 weeks of using the product for kegel, the both of u will notice changes. Now u said u are not feeling anything, that means she is also not feeling anything. It's not about your size. It's the pelvic walls that needs to be tightened.
When she starts it, not only will it start to firm up, blood flow will increase there and she will be experiencing climax like she never has before.

The act is this way- the product is shaped like an egg, made of natural stone so it's small but weighty. Comes in different sizes so she can start with the biggest size which of course is still small for a big vagina.

It is drilled at the tip so she can insert a long rope or dental floss so she can just drag it out at will. With or without rope, it can't get stuck in there anyways.

Now she will lie down, insert it in there, 70% all the way, stand up, move around like she did nothing. It will start descending. Her body will start a reflex action down there, tightening itself around this stone, so it doesn't fall off, that sir, is kegel exercise.... She will soon master this and the muscles will start getting stronger and stronger till she can literally strangle u inside her. I am not joking.

I will delete this post soon, will just give u time to read up. If u are really interested, 15k is the cost but I will make an exception for u. If u don't want, no problem at all. I blv I have just helped another human being. Ciao
As I would like to remain anonymous with my wife I cannot message you on IG. Send me a pm and will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2018
bukatyne:

Oga,

While I might not have advice for you, it is very wrong to discuss such with your friends especially if they are not sex therapists.

They might have same problem and claim otherwise.

Guard your home.
I have informed two of my closest friends who are like brothers to me. This was purely out of frustration. I don’t discuss my marital concerns with just anyone as you are insinuating. I’m just trying to find a solution ma.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by frostylook: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
I have informed two of my closest friends who are like brothers to me. This was purely out of frustration. I don’t discuss my marital concerns with just anyone as you are insinuating. I’m just trying to find a solution ma.

You informed two men about your bedroom frustration, yet you can't relate the same issue with the very person whom it directly concerns? Someone you are supposedly one with?
Well done o.

23 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Prognose: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2018
yvelchstores:

Op listen to this person if you're serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Prognose: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2018
bukatyne:

If you have had sex, you would know that the tighter a woman is, the better for both parties.

Why do you think in some cultures, they have rituals to for nursing mothers immediately they give birth?

The OP said all was well till the birth of her baby. A wise woman would look for solutions. It would be delusional to think a husband would be satisfied with frictionless sex (even the wife would not enjoy it).

I think that moniker is just trolling. I see a lot of it in this section. I don't know how or why they enjoy it undecided
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by simo11: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2018
MOBILE APPS DESIGN

No Matter The Project, We Can Develop A Mobile App for Project of Any Kind!

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by simo11: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2018
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Get Professional Website Development GUARANTEED to impact on your Business/Brand/Organisation!

1 Year Domain
US-Based Hosting (No LIMIT to the bandwidth/space for your business Traffic)
FREE SEO Implementation during development
Logo
I Month FREE Maintenance

PLUS MUCH MORE!
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:

And what did they advise?
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Prognose:

I think that moniker is just trolling. I see a lot of it in this section. I don't know how or why they enjoy it undecided

I sincerely hope so.

I hope it is not what they actually think.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2018
frostylook:

You informed two men about your bedroom frustration, yet you can't relate the same issue with the very person whom it directly concerns? Someone you are supposedly one with?
Well done o.
As I said, my wife is very very sensitive. I’ve said some truthful things to her in the past, till now she brings it up. I know if I tell her directly I will not get peace for the next month, that’s why I’m trying to find my way around it.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
As I said, my wife is very very sensitive. I’ve said some truthful things to her in the past, till now she brings it up. I know if I tell her directly I will not get peace for the next month, that’s why I’m trying to find my way around it.
who’s the girl disturbing you? How did she get close enough to you ask you for sex?

Your wife may be the one who now has a wide vagina for giving birth to your child ( I guess that’s her sin) but you will be the one to ruin your own marriage for inviting people who do not belong in it into it.

You haven’t even talked to her but you’re here telling us she is sensitive bla bla bla

So do you not want to talk to her about it? Or you’re just looking for people to tell you to go ahead and cheat? she must have done something wrong to you for having your child the way you’re going about it. Your tone sounds like you’re not really interested in or believe in a solution that doesn’t involve another woman’s vaginà

12 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by yvelchstores(f): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
As I would like to remain anonymous with my wife I cannot message you on IG. Send me a pm and will get back to you.
don't worry sir. I don't know how pm works so I don't use. I am a business woman. On to the next. I sincerely wish u D best.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
don't worry sir. I don't know how pm works so I don't use. I am a business woman. On to the next. I sincerely wish u D best.
I have emailed you..
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by cococandy(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
I have emailed you..
Finally imagine how your wife will feel if she sees this thread. You saying how a girl is asking you for sex. How did you advance to that stage of conversation with another woman? You’re already emotionally cheating on her. Just think about it and don’t do anything that will ruin your marriage. Wish you guys the best.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
who’s the girl disturbing you? How did she get close enough to you ask you for sex?

Your wife may be the one who now has a wide vagina for giving birth to your child ( I guess that’s her sin) but you will be the one to ruin your own marriage for inviting people who do not belong in it into it.

You haven’t even talked to her but you’re here telling us she is sensitive bla bla bla

So do you not want to talk to her about it? Or you’re just looking for people to tell you to go ahead and cheat? she must have done something wrong to you for having your child the way you’re going about it. Your tone sounds like you’re not really interested in or believe in a solution that doesn’t involve another woman’s vaginà
The woman in question is a friend. I have no interest in her but due to frustration my mind is wondering.

I know my wife very well. We’ve had quarrels in the past for months due to some comments I’ve made about her. When she gets in her mode, the house will be become haunted almost like I’m living with a stranger. After our child she has been behaving very conscious about herself. I constantly try to praise her, but it goes through one ear and out the other. That’s why I’ve been hesitant to tell her about this, as I know it’s a sensitive topic and I will not have peace. All I want is peace and if I can find a way to resolve this along with maintaining my peace I will be a happy man.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2018
bukatyne:

So it is the woman's problem? It is her fault that there is vaginal laxity after pushing out a baby? The kegels and enlargement of the pe.nis are their options. You can rope it around the woman alone but i can't. The woman should tighten up by even undergoing vaginoplasty while the man enlarges his rod. Thank you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by cococandy(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
The woman in question is a friend. I have no interest in her but due to frustration my mind is wondering.

you don’t need friends like her. You’re a mature man I presume. Do you really think that ‘friend’ means well for your marriage? What would you think of a male ‘friend’ of your wife who keeps pressuring her for sex? You know what you would think. Treat your wife how you would like her to treat you. That includes no useless friends.

I know my wife very well. We’ve had quarrels in the past for months due to some comments I’ve made about her. When she gets in her mode, the house will be become haunted almost like I’m living with a stranger. After our child she has been behaving very conscious about herself.

Are you fond of making comments that affect her self esteem? How many comments have you made? maybe that’s why she has been self conscious.
Another thing is that some things can’t be changed. If the comments you made were about things she can’t change, then she’s probably depressed from thinking she’s no longer good enough and that there’s nothing she can do to change it, So she withdraws.

It doesn’t really help to complain about things that can’t be changed. For better or worse literally applies to this situation. Promising to stand by your spouse if they become poor, sick or no longer beautiful/handsome/sexy whatever.

Not the way some people understand it to mean standing by someone who wants to kill you with violence and STDs. This here is the definition of ‘for worse’. if it can’t be changed, you have to learn to live with it

I constantly try to praise her but it goes through one ear and out the other. That’s why I’ve been hesitant to tell her about this, as I know it’s a sensitive topic and I will not have peace. All I want is peace and if I can find a way to resolve this along with maintaining my peace I will be a happy man.

Maybe she doesn’t believe the praises are genuine, especially if you have said the opposite in the past before. But keep striving for peace that’s a good goal. Eventually you will have to tell her about it if you want it resolved

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
So it is the woman's problem? It is her fault that there is vaginal laxity after pushing out a baby? The kegels and enlargement of the pe.nis are their options. You can rope it around the woman alone but i can't. The woman should tighten up by even undergoing vaginoplasty while the man enlarges his rod. Thank you.

It is not the woman's fault that her Veejey is lax after giving birth however, it is the majorly the woman's issue and she should be championing the resolution of their sex problem. This is not about 'roping' it around the woman or looking for a way to include the husband in the roping.

If the husband enlarges his penis after the first child, will he keep enlarging after second, third to nth child?

Kegels have been prescribed to be effective, let the wife do kegel exercises, have her kids as quickly as she can and then they sort permanent resolution. I know some cultures have treatments given to the wife after birth, some hospitals do what is called a 'daddy stitch', the husband can consider safe enlargement treatments, some people here have also prescribed some styles that makes the vagina tighter than others during sex.

Besides, the post I quoted doesn't sound like you were looking for a solution.

Goodluck to them.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by divinelove(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:

so what happens after second n third child n the vagina gets even wider, d man should continue enlarging his rod until he ends up with a tuber of yam down there abi. grin ur comment is funny.

op should manage her like dt n finish child bearing before looking for a solution BC another child birth will alter everything. let ur children be your consolation for now

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Rhozabeth(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2018
ITbomb:
I wish could create another anonymous account like yours, I would have given you my honest advice.
But know that child bearing is top priority so your other desires can be outsource
Haaaaaa! That is not such a good advise! U have just encouraged him to cheat! There is no challenge that has no remedy or solution, he shud take the option of looking for solution pls!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by idu1(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Women just don’t get it. You can never put emotions or rage aside when dealing with issues. God bless you Ma.

contact Hausa folks and thank me later.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Adamummya(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
I suggest your wife joins on of these groups on FB , the mothers there would help her...
Young mums forum
once a mum always a mum
mummies are home builders
or let her soak cloves in water for 3 days then use it to wash her V.JAY

or let her sit in cold water for some mins the. when sitting , she should sit on a hard surface with her thighs closed ...let her avoid cushions for now ..

in doing this or any of the above mentioned, give her some time before coitus so that she can tighten the walls of her V.JAY very well ..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2018
bukatyne:

It is not the woman's fault that her Veejey is lax after giving birth however, it is the majorly the woman's issue and she should be championing the resolution of their sex problem. This is not about 'roping' it around the woman or looking for a way to include the husband in the roping.

If the husband enlarges his penis after the first child, will he keep enlarging after second, third to nth child?

Kegels have been prescribed to be effective, let the wife do kegel exercises, have her kids as quickly as she can and then they sort permanent resolution. I know some cultures have treatments given to the wife after birth, some hospitals do what is called a 'daddy stitch', the husband can consider safe enlargement treatments, some people here have also prescribed some styles that makes the vagina tighter than others during sex.

Besides, the post I quoted doesn't sound like you were looking for a solution.

Goodluck to them.
Your opinion. Not mine

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by naijacentric(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
See them. Awon small rod crew. Do not start with me, i beg you.
big devil crew am sure ur not female baskat
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
naijacentric:
big devil crew am sure ur not female baskat
communication gap here sir. Non comprende!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by naijacentric(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
communication gap here sir. Non comprende!!!
vous êtes si plein de merde si vous ne faites pas attention ils vous ramasseraient et vous seriez perdu pour toujours chose idiote instruite insensée

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Isn’t Infidelity A Crime? / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.