Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! (13083 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
naijacentric:
vous êtes si plein de merde si vous ne faites pas attention ils vous ramasseraient et vous seriez perdu pour toujours chose idiote instruite insensée
Les enfants.
Por favor, !Hablas espanol!?
Es bastante desafortunado porque pensé que tenías algo importante que decir.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Evangkatsoulis: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Op, havn't you heard of Kegel exercises?

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Bamz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
You should enlarge your penis. Seem you have a small sized pen.is which was manageable before the popping out of a single 3.5 kg human, now your pen.is is wriggling and you are blaming your wife.
Enlarge your coast and set sail sir.

shocked shocked shocked

Aye aye captain!!! grin
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by naijacentric(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Les enfants.
Por favor, !Hablas espanol!?
Es bastante desafortunado porque pensé que tenías algo importante que decir.
mumu get a life
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Teespice(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
vaginoplasty is the solution.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu get a life
Small rod crews.
Are you done Google translating.?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Teespice:
vaginoplasty is the solution.
That's it. Tighten the VJ so tight that he will come back on ways to loosen it up. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by naijacentric(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Small rod crews.
Are you done Google translating.?
bobo go find work na big prick fool
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Teespice(f): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
That's it. Tighten the VJ so tight that he will come back on ways to loosen it up. grin grin

funny you.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by emelda86(f): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Bro I’ve hinted this to her but she has refused to get the message. If I tell her directly now, her mind will start going elsewhere. I’m tempted to cheat, as one girl keeps on disturbing but I’m keep my cool. I don’t know how long though, my wife is also the stubborn type that doesn’t like corrections.

ICHAKA BOOM!!! I knew it
...you want to cheat on her all this chronicle on top loose vagina I ff knew it
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Onozboy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by twosquare(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
You dey mind the mumu. I feel nauseating right now...this one no know what this world can do. I hope he doesn't learn the hard way.
frostylook:

You informed two men about your bedroom frustration, yet you can't relate the same issue with the very person whom it directly concerns? Someone you are supposedly one with?
Well done o.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by OboOlora(f): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pic or adonbilivit

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by eyinjuege: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
I have informed two of my closest friends who are like brothers to me. This was purely out of frustration. I don’t discuss my marital concerns with just anyone as you are insinuating. I’m just trying to find a solution ma.

I hope you equally won't be mad if your wife has also informed her girl pals that your penis is small and she can't feel it down there.
And I'm sure your friends would also tell their own girlfriends and wives.
Anyway, goodluck in your search for a solution

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Tyche(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
No. There is nothing wrong with your wife but you. You do not have the same size of pen.is as your friends neither their wives has the same vagi.na type as your wife. You are looking for an excuse to cheat so go ahead and cheat and get it out of your system.
The facts still remains that a good rod won't even notice the difference between an unused VJ and a used VJ. A good rod is happy to delve inside a VJ of after one, two and even three because it offers less stress and no penile pain or bruises. But here, we have you with your kindergarten rod hoping to keep on fuc.king a virginlike VJ because thats the only type of VJ you can feel. Divorce her or enlarge your coast.

Pocohantas! Is that you?
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by zimunachimdi: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2018
GreatDad19:
Bro I’ve hinted this to her but she has refused to get the message. If I tell her directly now, her mind will start going elsewhere. I’m tempted to cheat, as one girl keeps on disturbing but I’m keep my cool. I don’t know how long though, my wife is also the stubborn type that doesn’t like corrections.

No one is holding you back,go ahead and cheat on her.

Ejiro ebi eghi ashawo egwu,u hear?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by mikkyjay(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
JoannaSedley:
No. There is nothing wrong with your wife but you. You do not have the same size of pen.is as your friends neither their wives has the same vagi.na type as your wife. You are looking for an excuse to cheat so go ahead and cheat and get it out of your system.
The facts still remains that a good rod won't even notice the difference between an unused VJ and a used VJ. A good rod is happy to delve inside a VJ of after one, two and even three because it offers less stress and no penile pain or bruises. But here, we have you with your kindergarten rod hoping to keep on fuc.king a virginlike VJ because thats the only type of VJ you can feel. Divorce her or enlarge your coast.
This is ridiculous, she is the one that got stretched not him, and besides the only way to get a penis enlarged is through surgery, at least that's the one I know that works,
Why do some women blame men when their vj gets stretched?
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
mikkyjay:

This is ridiculous, she is the one that got stretched not him, and besides the only way to get a penis enlarged is through surgery, at least that's the one I know that works,
Why do some women blame men when their vj gets stretched?
He should get surgery for a bigger rod to perform well in the overstretched pussey. Ain't hard now , is it?

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hian embarassed
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by BIXYBABE: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2018
GreatDad19:
Madam even if my penis is small ( which it is not) I should still be able to feel some kind of sensation as we only have one child. My friends do not have this kind of problem only me. I do not feel anything at all, which means there’s something wrong somewhere with my wife. Thank you for your advice anyway.
Why do u always put the blame on wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by BIXYBABE: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2018
bukatyne:

Oga,

While I might not have advice for you, it is very wrong to discuss such with your friends especially if they are not sex therapists.

They might have same problem and claim otherwise.

Guard your home.
Don't mind him dat is how some men do.......even married men do discuss all their sexual life with their friends......how he bleeped his wife, the new style she introduce , how tight or lose d vig is.......arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
I guess she gave birth in a maternity not a good hospital. Go to a gynaecologist and discuss, they will suture the vagina. Its not a big deal. Am talking from experience.

I repeat go to a gyno; or midwife. She knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by stanvesco(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2018
GreatDad19:
Hello NLander

I created this account because I choose to remain anonymous, as this is a touchy subject.

My wife and I have been married for a few years. When I first met my wife she was absolutely perfect. I had no complaints and everything was intact. I’m a very understanding man and i know the changes that a woman’s body goes through. After giving birth to our baby girl two years ago, my wife’s vagina has not been the same. I do not feel any kind of sensation when we are intimate and I have been suffering for the past two years. Her vagina walls are not intact at all, and I didn’t expect this especially as we only have one child. I do not feel anything at all, and I’ve just been managing. I don’t want to indulge in masturbation to please myself. My wife is a young woman of 29 and I don’t know what to do.

I have tried to google the remedies and possibly give her hints but nothing has worked. I cannot come to tell her directly as my wife is a very sensitive woman, and she will probably begin to feel insecure which I do not want. I just do not enjoy sex with her any longer and by Gods Grace I have not cheated. But the thoughts have been coming into my mind as I’m beginning to feel frustrated, please do not judge. I still want to have more children with my wife, but considering the effects that one child has had on her vagina, I do not want to even think about that. I love my wife, but this issue is killing me. It’s making me resentful towards her. Please any solutions?

Thanks.
Cc. Lalasticlala

Dear sir,
I am responding to this based on the new thread you created.
Did u seek medical advise; Nairaland isn't a HOspital.

There are alot of 12 yrs old who sit behind a rubber band soldered Java phones to dish advise (s)

Really!!!!!

Nothing beats a woman more than a mere reference to her body; let alone stating that her vagina is loosened!!!! Damnit; it would take her yearrssss to recover from the mental inferiority complex u just created.

Best advice;
Be on d begging side sir.

Woo her to see a Dr with you.

Usually some women sustain vaginal tear during delivery and this might go unnoticed, after healing the gape would be easy to notice during coitus....it can be painlessly repaired in 10minutes with less than 4k

Would u risk 4k, begging ur wife with marrying a new one entirely...

U can go for vaginal tightening creams too..

But my best advice is to go to a hospital for proper vaginal examination and possible repair.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by stanvesco(m): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Remember just telling you this in an office would cost you consultation fee.
Go get your wife back sir.....

Whatever you bought for kegel practice would not realign a torn vagina.....

Abeg epp ursef
Imagine u never mentioned u sought medical help....

Friends/and Nairalanders for such serious issue as ur marriage!!!!!!!!

Sighs
Deep sighs....

Walks away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
JoannaSedley:

cheesy
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
JoannaSedley:

Jesus... See analysis
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by frozen70(f): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
I appreciate the fact that you said she was OK before the birth of your child,

Now after the birth of your child it became loose

Have you considered what she passed through giving birth to that child that made it to expand, don't you know that the vagina is expandable after birth

The main issue now is that your third leg is small in size so you need to work on it so that the size can increase

If because of that you are not happy when next time she is pregnant let her have a ceaseran operation instead of vaginal birth
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JLM(f): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2018
GreatDad19:
Hello NLander

I created this account because I choose to remain anonymous, as this is a touchy subject.

My wife and I have been married for a few years. When I first met my wife she was absolutely perfect. I had no complaints and everything was intact. I’m a very understanding man and i know the changes that a woman’s body goes through. After giving birth to our baby girl two years ago, my wife’s vagina has not been the same. I do not feel any kind of sensation when we are intimate and I have been suffering for the past two years. Her vagina walls are not intact at all, and I didn’t expect this especially as we only have one child. I do not feel anything at all, and I’ve just been managing. I don’t want to indulge in masturbation to please myself. My wife is a young woman of 29 and I don’t know what to do.

I have tried to google the remedies and possibly give her hints but nothing has worked. I cannot come to tell her directly as my wife is a very sensitive woman, and she will probably begin to feel insecure which I do not want. I just do not enjoy sex with her any longer and by Gods Grace I have not cheated. But the thoughts have been coming into my mind as I’m beginning to feel frustrated, please do not judge. I still want to have more children with my wife, but considering the effects that one child has had on her vagina, I do not want to even think about that. I love my wife, but this issue is killing me. It’s making me resentful towards her. Please any solutions?

Thanks.
Cc. Lalasticlala

Unbelievably fast cheap natural solution. Just hook up with this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4811862/unbelievably-cheap-automatic-natural-vagina
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by mysticwarrior(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
JoannaSedley:
See them. Awon small rod crew. Do not start with me, i beg you.
if the rod is small they will complain, and if its big they will always comolain, any way it is better for a woman to respect and salute a man for having a large size than to be mocked and insulted for having a small rod, thank God for my life ooo, a man with colossal rod will always feel he is a lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prepare For Retirement Without Stress / Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) / MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.