Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Sani Kaita Apologizes - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Apologizes (9579 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by deb(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
I AM SORRY: “Of course we were both out on the pitch and we were both running for the ball, so the guy kicked the ball and he hit me with the ball, so I go at him, that is what he asked for. That was the situation. I cannot say anything more about it. I am very disappointed and everyone is disappointed. The reaction of the Greek player is what made me angry because he hurt me with the ball and my temper was high. Of course it wasn't the right thing to do, but it happened and I hope it will not happen again. All I can say is that I'm sorry to all Nigerians, but all hope is not lost and we look forward to the next game. If we win our last game we will go through.” - SANI KAITA.

He doesn't even understand the game? He said emphatically that we will go through without giving any chance that maybe greece could pull a draw or beat Argentina.
Is he retarded or something? How are we sure chickens can beat South Korea in the first place. We should aunction all those chicken called Eagles. Are they the first team in the world
to be given a red card? why can't the other chickens liften their game?
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by miskuritas: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
What an awful apology? This is so typical, no one is ready is to take responsibility.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by otokx(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
This is not an apology; its even making matters worse.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by fe32(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
Vasileios Torosidis, who was involved in the scuffle with Kaita, appeared to make a meal of the challenge, and at the end, could not decide if he had been hit on the face or the leg.

"I think it was my face and my leg," he said with a sheepish smile. grin grin grin grin , okare jare, grin grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by youfreshie: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
He didn't even touch that ugly, greasy haired greek guy. There's nothing to forgive IMO.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by OJ2010: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
To forgive or not?
Can anyone tell me what you are going to do even if you don't forgive? nothing of course but if you say to yourself i forgive you then you psychologically take away bitterness from yourself and doing youself a lot of good in the process. If you forgive or not it does affect your emotions more than the person being forgiven. Just a word of wisdom!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by r231(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
;d ;d

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by yemi2005(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
don't worry for now I will get back to you
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by oge4real(f): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
The guy should go to rehab for anger management.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by location(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
ohohoho they lost the match
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by sley4life(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2010
He should be castrated and banished from Nigeria
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by vishnu2: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
I wish that i could see him face to face, eye ball to ball so that i can teach him some manners and to treat his Bleep-up once and for all. Useless son of a bitch. Apology my foot!!!!. He better go and become a herds man like his brothers and leave football alone and alone!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by deebsman1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
Apology accepted
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by jamnaijalo: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
You people are a bunch of jokers! Can't help but loving Nigerians, they are full of jokes. grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by osej85: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Guys before his apology is accepted they need to flog that keita guy 50strokes in the National stadium, live on NTA @ 4PM on a Saturday grin grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by sammytb(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Oma, Sé o kaita, Well i'll wait till tuesday,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by sirgeorge(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
bloody aboki.he should be shot.yakubu and obasi also.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by naijaking1: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
Like the US Marines would say" a chain is only as strong as it's weakest point"
Our national team is only as good as the worst member of the team.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Donstan1: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2010
One tin is certain, Nlanders can nt and wl nt determind wheather keita goes or stays.He has apologized why al thes thrash frm naira pepu?!.We dnt hav a team simple.After tat incident we would hav stl won if we had put more strenght n determinations.Why would tat disorganised the whole team just one man dismisser.U Pepu shud stop blaming keita.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by hammer07: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
that apology was nonsense! he should have apologised and stopped at that.why try to justify his stupid action?anyway i'm still amazed at the way the team "collapsed" after that redcard! i mean we have seen plenty red cards in this tournament and i still dont understand how 10 players go just pack up.what of our supposed creative midfielder, lukman haruna?we could have fielded David mark and not know the difference!the guy is obviously not ready for this stage.and that man they call Obasi, he plays as if he's doing us a favour, wish you guys listened to the match on BBCradio, the commentators finished him for his approach to the game.a lot of talk sha, anybody that is interested in the usual permutations is welcome to try, we are out!!!!!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Arctic(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
This guy should be permanently removed from the squad.

The fact he is trying to justify what he did just shows his lack of insight and total ignorance.

Good riddance if you ask me.

Complete animal. I am ashamed he is a Nigerian

Arctic
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Igwe9(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Inasmuch as i don't hold anything against you anymore ''kaita'', your behavior was uncalled for, Yes zidane head butted that italian guy for insulting him, but in your own case, the guy did not do you anything intentional, he only shielded the ball away from you which is normal in a football game. The earlier you accept that you have an attitude problem the better for you.
i rest my case!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2010
No need for the daft apology!

He has already gone down in history as the biggest lunatic to ever step foot on a worldwide tournament as the World Cup and it also cost Nigeria their victory.

Kaita is a shameless dumbass!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by ichommy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
Accepted LOL grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Princek12(m): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2010
What is he still doing in the camp? He should be kicked before he infects the other players with Kaitaisis
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Goldmann(m): 1:37am On Jun 19, 2010
Bloody bastard isn't even remorseful
He has only shown what a violent tout he really is.
Qualify or not; for such a violent outburst, this dude should b punished gravely, YES BY FIFA,
For ruining our game against Greece by such stupid violence, He should also be banned ,at least for a while, from the National Team.
For not owning up to his own foolishness, i think his puishment should be especially severe; just look at the way he went down with all pretence
as if to say "im being victimized" when indeed the retard attacked another player.

Please dont accept this pompous and insincere apology from this motor park tout.

HE DESERVES A LOT OF PUNISHMENT!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by enurayce: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2010
A NEW WORD HAS
BEEN ADDEDTO THE DICTIONARY - "KAITA" A man who single-handedly
hindered the hope of his country for reasons best known to him. "Kaita"
can be used in placve of words like "Jeopardy", "Hinder", "Sabotage",
"Disrupt", "Antagonist", "Fool", etc. Examples are: Don't Kaita what we
have been building for 11 years in one day. Don't be a Kaita, etc
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by asunaobi(m): 5:11am On Jun 19, 2010
Who is the real offender? The first person that hit you once and stopped , or the second person that fought back after that? At the level of Kaita he was suppose to know that. It is always better to be safe than to say sorry. Many Nigerians have to be properly taught how to behave when they leave that yeye country and travel abroad.

Maybe, Kaita thought he could start a religious riot in South Africa and before he knew it his eyes saw red. How on earth could a right thinking person, knowing the importance of that game and as luck may have it the eagles where a goal up, behave in such a timid way.

If the greek player hit the ball on you, why didnt you take advantage of that! fall down and colapse. The red card could have gone to him not you.

The Greeks out smarted us and that has always been the case. They played exactly according to the technical advice given to them, If they prove to be too strong to beat, just reduce their number by making one player angry and their self pride and boastfulness will finish them off.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by stmarc32(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2010
He is lucky he is not in china, coz they will give him a sword to kill himself samurai style,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by nitrogen(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2010
Stupid,useless and foolish aboki,i dont knw wen u guyz wil stop behavin like FOOLS.nd he stil had d guts to apologise instead of him 2 be silent 4ever.NA GOD GO PUNISH U.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by seedord247(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2010
Make him con buy SUYA for me then i will forgive him.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2010
lets wait till after the last game, then we see if we accept his apology or not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference / Rafa Nadal Pulls Out Of Wimbledon, Tokyo Olympics / See Dates, Time And Venue For The Super Falcons Summer Tour Of The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.