Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. (5093 Views)

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by sarahade(f): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2018
cheesy
Yellow by force
Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by Asbaba(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2018
I think God wants her to stop it by now, that's why test her with this...

Don't worry it's your time to rip the consequences of karma...

guys I've been wondering about that long nail on ladies fingers.. do they grow it or it's artificially put?
Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Diff pics
Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by aycorporat(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2018
FRANNN:
In other words, real African men don't like naturally light skinned ladies
My brother they do. It's just that I am preaching contentment here.

Sorry if your woman is light skinned. I hope I did not touch on raw nerves?
Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by FRANNN: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
aycorporat:

My brother they do. It's just that I am preaching contentment here.

Sorry if your woman is light skinned. I hope I did not touch on raw nerves?
But it's not "preaching contentment" if you're trying to pacify one party to the detriment of the other party, don't you think? I mean, what do you want the naturally light skinned ladies to deduce from your post? That they should go n stand in the sun till they turn dark so that "Real African men" would like them? Not cool, bro.

We good though.. Just wanted you to understand some points.

PS: I love light skinned women cos they are gorgeous too wink
Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by surveyProf(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
I think she should by fresh honey and apply it, in few days/weeks, the skin will go back to normal...
Re: Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. by Freeman50(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Disgusting

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Do Adult Movie, Dem No Pay Me,”—Man Destroys Properties In Brescia, Italy / ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.