Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (794 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Abdulazeez99: 4:02am On Jul 31, 2018
Warri-born Nigerian gay man, David Ukre and his husband, Eric Shoen, are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today.

David and Eric got married on July 30th 2016 and both took to their respective IG pages to celebrate the love they share.

See below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9123/nigerian-gay-man-and-his-husband-celebrate-their-wedding-anniversary.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by medexico(m): 4:14am On Jul 31, 2018
What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by mankan2k7(m): 4:29am On Jul 31, 2018
The two of them are mad
Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by Nashirushekoni(m): 5:08am On Jul 31, 2018
End time anniversary
Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by SenorFax(m): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2018
2 stems can never make a right. The best place to Bury seed and plant stems is that sweet flowerpot, as e plenty reach, nothing is gonna make me leave or ignore my flower pot.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Jesu..I cover my bumbum with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary by chiommy123(f): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2018
who is the female among them or 'she' is not proud of her gender

(1) (Reply)

For Your Eyes Only / What Will You Do If You See This Man In Your Area? Photo / Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.