Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( (29821 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by thunderbabs: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol... Money is d only tin she xstands... Is N10 not money ni cheesy abi na leaf

2 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by MissRaine69(f): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Both of them are far from clever ....why go through the facade of sending N10? If he won’t give her there will be someone who will.
There if always a mumu born every minute .
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by pally123: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:
I don't support the guy...

its just waste of money..

why send 10# when you know very well that they will charge you 50#?

this is stupidity.
Why are you so pained. Is it your money?
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by wordbank(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:
All these broke guys chuking head where it can't fit, she did right by blocking his immature asss

Contact me for your braided wigs this Owu(hunger) is too much
Details in my signature
Owu sagbu o gi dia

1 Like

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by haykes(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:
All these broke guys chuking head where it can't fit, she did right by blocking his immature asss

Details in my signature
She is ur type gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by thaprofit88: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:

this is stupidity.

And it's not even ur money cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by dingbang(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:

this is stupidity.
is it your money..
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by bigocean(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:

Details in my signature
Broke kee you there!

1 Like

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by nnatom: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I only pity guys who woes up and down, my ego will not even let me woo, if you are too beautiful to be around me, then go Bleep yourself, I work for money and enough pussy yakata, I paid for some and fuvk some free. what does blocking has to do she did right, the girl was pain and booster the guy to mock him more by publicized it and people the girl didn't block will troll her. the girl should have pretended she appreciates it, the guy might even throw 10k later in the day, it's something I do too,. I have given a girl 1k, she knee down to even appreciate, something even my babe wouldn't do, I dough my hand in pocket then add 6k instantly to it.

what is this one even saying. U said ur ego won't let u woo a babe and u want a babe to swallow trash from u guys before u give then cash because u be guy and them b woman.Wey u for talk truth say u no fit woo a babe.and since u no wan give babe Wey u stroke cash because u wrk for money why not use joy soap to help ur conjidized self and tell d seller dat u can't pay because u wrk for money.ur kind are d once dat can't manage their home cause of one stupid ego.

this nairaland is just filled with kids.avec ins Mumu don too much abeg
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by bigocean(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2018
vastolord4:
This guy see. . Sent 10 box, debited 52 nai, tax 2.5 or so and he says having fun. Dude that feeding ur dumb thinking
its his damn money bruv, you dont tell him how to spend it.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
And she gets 6 naira cos 4 naira na sms charge
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by nnatom: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2018
haykes:
She is ur type gold diggers

But u will like to dig her kitikat hole for free.who is nw d gold digger here. U see ur life
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Jasen1(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:

Details in my signature

Na your type online beggars

So begging online is a matured thing SMH

3 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:

this is stupidity.

The whole stunt including fee is 17 cents. Totally worth it.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Asbaba(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
the guy tried ooo..

she said money is all she understand. but I think his grammar pass her level of understanding...

guy just halla you for twitter you come dey sent ur bank account.. children of nowadays.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:

Details in my signature

Broke, feminist, kid - the most abused words on social media.

That lady on the pic doesn't look like a rich fellow,if she is rich she wouldn't have dropped her account number for a random guy on twitter.

But you're here shouting broke guy and I'm sure you can't afford ordinary motor cycle.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2018
nnatom:
All this people insulting this babe una no get sense o.Wht does dat guy want from the babe if not kitikat and dey ask am to pay him say na play.if d babe fall and he stroke her he calls her cheap olosho.guy u cannt be walking up and down with dick without cash even d one u will marry u need cash to take care of her go ask ur dad.if u dnt want to pay go use joy soap.Wht am I even saying, even joy soap u will pay abi u no go buy d soap ni. abeg stop displaying ur childish act and ur fellow pikins follow dey talk.

You lack sense..

What makes you to think the young man was looking for sex?

Wrong mentality.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by DKM123: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2018
All of you crying more than the bereaved.
The girl obviously like to joke around and she received the tweet with humour and also joked in reply too.

But ndi frustrated nairalanders have turned it to women bashing as usual.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by fortunechy(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2018
ugly girl
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Dollabiz: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Now we know that Ogwe Ukamaka is an Olosho! grin
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by OShepherd: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
priceaction:
Stupid girl, you can say that the guy is stingy, but that fact remains that the guy might be testing her for her response may be she wot someone that is grateful and he can start a relationship with. That is very possible scenario. The guy is king something...The lady is Queen something on their twitter accounts.. So the guy likely looking for his likes.
Look at it this way (because i have done many similar things).
May be, may be , if she appreciate him, and she turned it to fun, may be the guy has seen his future wife to roll with.
Many many years ago that i was introvert and very selective on whom to friend with, i did many tests on so called potential good looking girl friends, only one passed the test. She is currently my wife. Thats many years ago. I thank God i never regret for 1 day of marrying her. I would give her a lot of money to keep for me despite the fact that i know she needed some. I will demand for it at any time, at the peak of her needs. She would produce the money within few hours. Then i realized she wont go away from me no matter how. That was how she passed many tests.

Same thing happened to my cousin, she abandoned a very beautiful lady for similar thing this girl display for a Ghanaian bae. They are married now. Just because the guy works in multinational oil firm, her former girl was just throwing money away up and down and will never appreciate him even if only 10k. Someone you never married to. Wasting money and foods anyhow at home and she never care. Uptil now she never marry. Some unmarried ladies need to appreciate things the way it is. Some guys have money, good future, but are scared to marry due to somethings like this. And it is applicable to some ungrateful guys too who takes some good girl for granted until they slip away. Be guided with wisdom.
Lesson for Nairaland Young ones! I copied Coming to America" style & today, I tank my creatorI for making that choice! d so called Sexy Wasteful Ungrateful ones are still roaming the streets 8yrs down the line grin

1 Like

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by harmbhrosz(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2018
vastolord4:
This guy see. . Sent 10 box, debited 52 nai, tax 2.5 or so and he says having fun. Dude that feeding ur dumb thinking
so it dumb to catch fun with N62.50kobo? Or you mean to say you're the broke and dumb one? grin
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by SmilingMary(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Simplep:
Oh tank God u said SOME

Are you trying to say YOU re different? If so, thank God for you. You and I know over 98%of girls out there are just after comfort and more comfort
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Akabuking: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:
this is stupidity.
Bro the guy try send am N10 sef
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by allaboutobed(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:

this is stupidity.
he just want to see how d girl will react. Wat is #50.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by moriNla: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:

this is stupidity.
you are a big fool I say. How much is #50 . That guy has principle ,he is a man and not an ass, pussy nigga like you.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by moriNla: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:

Details in my signature

I knew I was going to be hanged for this comment, nairaland males always looking for whom to throw cheap jabs at angry
And they'll still dm undecided
olosho like you. How did she do right by blocking him. I know someone like you will be selling your pussy for braided wigs. Cheap girls .
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by iSpread(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:
this is stupidity.
It is not stupidity, it is doing what you want to do with YOUR MONEY.
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by nnatom: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

You lack sense..

What makes you to think the young man was looking for sex?

Wrong mentality.

U dat have sense how did u knw he wasn't looking for sex. mugu
somebody post anything to tarnish the image of a young lady calling it joke and u are here talking rubbish.

this is pure common sense gone wrong both in u and d stupid guy at large

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.