Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women (13702 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by donbachi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
two people i will never take serious.a bitch and a man with dick that is bleeped by another man.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Rotji(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Eyah! The are looking for men to initiate but unfortunate our women won't give in to your emotional blackmail. Perverted generation, twisted minds
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Didcot: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Is Seun Osewa a bender too?!
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why are you so upset?
1StopRudeness:

He's mad, why doesn't he write to his cockk-sucking kind that they should stay away from women right from the start and stop putting them through emotional trauma after many years of marriage and kids....how will the kids feel....it's only normal for a woman to try and salvage what left of her relationship and see if it's just a phase the idiotic husband is passing tru....

Infact thunder fire any gay man that hide his sexually marry our babes come and later carry that ur dirty mouth and say u coming out of the closet after many years later with kids......fire and dynamite blow and burn u and the closet u are coming out from...I dey vex...no gay person or supporter of gay should mention me.....I've used valium 5....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
Why are you so upset?

Why won't I be upset..the statement is insensitive and one sided
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Icon79(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yup. The Fake Ronaldo is a typical example.

O pari

dominique:
There are quite a number of closeted gay men married to women to keep up appearances. Such men would never want their wives to leave
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Why won't I be upset..the statement is insensitive and one sided
I’m not sure you’re using the term “insensitive” correctly
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Saff(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
I know two down low men who are gay/bisexual. They think I don’t know but I know. Live in your truth, don’t go and ruin a woman’s life to protect your secret. God punish DL gay/bisexual men.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
It’s a very unstable lifestyle and it only ends with Aids
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bisi alimi....sodomite....

let me stop here before mynd44 will start accusing them not me that their comment are always tribalistic....
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by yollychika(f): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nor b till u talk ... I go run away from dat gay shiitt!!!!!
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
Bisi Alimi, you could have just sent a DM to Ebuka and not expose him like this
How? Is Ebuka a gay too?
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Pataricatering(f): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
A gay is a gay. What's illogical about the idea is how can you call yourself a gay, and then you marry, have children and then declare yourself a gay. What sense is left in that? If you're a gay, don't bother to marry a woman. Find your fellow man and spare the woman the headache of trying to fix you.
they can’t declare themselves as gay because you people won’t let them live ! Of course they would marry women just to save themselves from stigma ! If they come out you will be hailing 14!years improsonment for them - hatred on all sides and you still want them to admit they are gay ? Wickedness !

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Pataricatering(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Didcot:
Bisi Alimi oloriburuku sperm guzzler!

May you choke on that scrawny white di.....ck!!!!!

Were jatijati
but it’s not your dyck he is choking on so what’s the problem ? Why won’t people mind their damn business ?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by dominique(f): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Icon79:
Yup. The Fake Ronaldo is a typical example.

O pari

Na you talk am o lipsrsealed
I heard some of our politicians and celebs are closeted married gays sha
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Pataricatering(f): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Factfinder1:

So its really true that ebuka is gay
so a stray quote on Nairaland is all the evidence you need to confirm - no wonder our average iq is imbecilic ! Yours might even be lower than the national average !

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Icon79(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Haha!! You might be onto something there, Dominique.

Actually, I was told that IBB is their godfather grin

O pari

dominique:

Na you talk am o lipsrsealed
I heard some of our politicians and celebs are closeted married gays sha
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Your sexuality is your private business. People shouting gay this gay that. Do you guys know what anybody do behind closed doors.

Yeah, our law criminalize gay. I will tell you guys one bitter truth. There are millions of gays in Nigeria. Parading as potential boyfriend and girlfriend, because of the stigma.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by amakablessing(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Job vacancy in covenant model academy,
Convenant model academy oleme road Amaifeke orlu is in need of qualified teachers with good salary structure in their primary school section and secondary school section, The vacancy include:
1.Physics
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.English language
5.Primary School teachers
6.Creche teachers
7.Experience principal(Senior Secondary school)
Please contact these number for more information, 07039613182 or send your cv to these email, covenantacademy73@gmail.com
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by madeofhuman(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

He's mad, why doesn't he write to his cockk-sucking kind that they should stay away from women right from the start and stop putting them through emotional trauma after many years of marriage and kids....how will the kids feel....it's only normal for a woman to try and salvage what left of her relationship and see if it's just a phase the idiotic husband is passing tru....

Infact thunder fire any gay man that hide his sexually marry our babes come and later carry that ur dirty mouth and say u coming out of the closet after many years later with kids......fire and dynamite blow and burn u and the closet u are coming out from...I dey vex...no gay person or supporter of gay should mention me.....I've used valium 5....

Do you blame them? When the society and their family pressure them to marry women, and don't care about the fact that they'll still be attracted to men. What do you want them to do?

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
madeofhuman:

Do you blame them? When the society and their family pressure them to marry women, and don't care about the fact that they'll still be attracted to men. What do you want them to do?

Which yeye society are u blaming.....if it's society, that society pressure is very much around so they should remain in that closet and never come out....what made them come out after marriage should have made them come before marriage....it's a sensitive matter, it's as strong as a woman without womb not telling a man she has done abortion and her womb has been removed..later after years of marriage, she will now say....hubby im sorry, conscience will not let me rest....is thunder that will blow that ur conscience....I'm still angry
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Leonbonapart(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
sanpipita:
Will they listen, most of them are being homophobic for their own good, let them continue marrying men who they will their bed with fellow men since that's what they want.
gay
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by sanpipita(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Leonbonapart:
gay
Is that your final answer?
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Ashiwaju Bisi Alimi, has urged Nigerian women to move away if any man they are with loves men.

According to him, there is nothing you can do to stop a man who loves men from loving men.

Reacting to story of a woman who tried severally to stop her man from being gay, He wrote;

"Stop press!
Dear women, I have said t before and I will say it again, if the man you are with loves men, pack your bag and move on. There is nothing you can do to stop a man who loves men from loving men. Staying around will make you sad and make your life hell.
This is a special message to Nigerian women, stop trying to make a marriage work with a gay man, no matter what he promised you, he will always go looking for the companionship of a man, and that’s the reality. Same goes for men who are married to women who love women.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/stop-trying-to-make-a-marriage-work-with-a-gay-man-bisi-alimi-tells-nigerian-women.html

I wonder why this disgusting f@ggot can't just disappear and leave us the Fvck alone.
Why are homos always trying to force their disgusting lifestyle on others.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Leonbonapart(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
sanpipita:

Is that your final answer?
is that how you chose to live your life? Defiling yourself with mankind? Confusion and abomination
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by sanpipita(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Leonbonapart:
is that how you chose to live your life? Defiling yourself with mankind? Confusion and abomination

Is there a reason why I should explain way I live my life to you? hows it your business who I defile myself with.
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by Didcot: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
but it’s not your dyck he is choking on so what’s the problem ? Why won’t people mind their damn business ?

It doesn't matter, it doesn't mean I cant pulverise him with words
Mind your own damn business too, you fu...cking hypocrite!
Re: Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women by pomide(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
desiregold:
I am just wondering though..,

will a gay man be jealous if his woman cheats on him?

He probably should be..lol... Probably betrayal of trust

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps / Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.