Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62444 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Uptownerd: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
angry angry sad

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by squash47(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Congratulations to him.

723 Likes 47 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Vijuchoco(f): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry

477 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Authoreety: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol... Some one some where is also pimping herself for this

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by seanwilliam(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fake story

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by wonlasewonimi: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
I have seen this happen on a regular basis.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Abfinest007(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Medicine after death

70 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Obierika(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
So what should I do with this story?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by fyzaila: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good wife, a good friend, mother, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it comes quickly for women.

Feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.

https://www.nairaland.com/7802848/regret-not-making-marriage-work/5#125111688

378 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Vijuchoco(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.
Please, off your mic..

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Carcholce: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story

You get better eyes. Story is fake as bobriskys boobs

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Uptownerd: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Carcholce:

You get better eyes. Story is fake as bobriskys boobs
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by NLegendforte: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Congratulations too him.
Aswear u no get empathy and joy gaskiya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by izonborn098(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let the fish brain go and commit suicide. they said they can compete with men.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by BigYash: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
She don jam man wen pass her cheesy. Now she is regretting of letting her ex go. She probably thought all that glitters,na bling bling cheesy

49 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Sonnobax15(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Same fate awaits so many bannies of these days thinking they can eat their cakes today and still have it back tomorrow...But unfortunately,life isn't like that.....

Cuz, they'll still find a way to come back to haunt you in the future..

52 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by talk2hb1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
The Fake Story Sweet Sha

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by LagosFirstSon: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mumu woman

She thinks she's irreplaceable 😂

17 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by EmmyDJourno: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
These women need to know that this is Africa and they need the home to remain relevant over time
Men are not really held by such constraints, the older we get the more our appeal, it’s the opposite for women, hence the saying; It’s a man’s world😎

49 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by tunjijones(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Shey Una don hear. Woke generation.

I can't not tolerate one stupid man. I opened my mouth one day when one of my female staff said taking care of a child is not gender based that any of the parents can take care of a child. That cooking is also not gender based. This is a Nigerian woman oooo. Forming equality with man.

If una like make una hear. Most times its the woman that end of at the losing end. They now became very bitter and Wicked.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Okiemute101: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is well.. I can say this is a story that is exactly similar to 78 women I know in Lekki, akowonjo, Iyana paja, Isolo and Maryland and more 😂..They are everywhere. Nothing new...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by BOSSkesh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
There still hope, just wait for Shiloh 2023

35 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by BOSSkesh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Do ritual so you can get your husband back
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol. Congratulations 🎊 to you. Na you take your hand do yourself. That's the problem with most Ladies out there now, especially Naija ladies. They usually feel they whole world revolves around them cos they're still beautiful in their prime and then, they can do anyhow in their relationships and even threaten their caring partners. What they don't know is, Women's beauty fade faster in most cases than Men's. Bottom line is, both Men and Women should learn to stick with their partners as long as such person makes him or her happy. Regrets always come after mistakes...

45 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by wunmi590(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023

I don't have pity for such women, majority of people in this woman shoes don't value what they have until they lost it...

Marriage is not perfect, as you work every day to gel in it, and make it work, but some couple are bent n making it worse and miserable.

The new woman 👩 is enjoying bv what you have laboured for, and even your son wants to be in the midst of a happy family....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by wwwkaycom(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lessons learnt, try to pick up the pieces of your life and live to the fullest whether married or single.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
And that is the direction of our present society

All this baby mama and the future is female things , they believe happy home( marriage) is Old school, they want to be an independent woman

20 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by tellsblinks(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nice

I can help you create a UK PayPal that send and receives money. Interested call 0.8169408427
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by omoredia: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Go and become his sidechick so u wont totally miss out

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by obajoey(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
You don't value what you have until you lose it, and then it becomes clearer that you are the one being endured.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by FunkeAyorinde: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Do This? / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.