Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. (9371 Views)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Just30:
google is your friend
grin grin grin
When you achieve great feats, the whole world will talk about you...you will not need to refer people to Google grin
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
You're the real dickhead
Couldn't you have made your points without insults??
I guess it's a trait you picked up in Ghana...

"Their students are always first in WASSCE" Indeed!
How come we don't ever get to hear about how they excel on the world stage in the news...?? Unlike the six Nigerian girls that did us proud in the US, by coming first in the contest they went for...
They over excel on the world stage you dickhead.
How are you supposed to know that since you are not in Ghana nor a Ghanaian?
Smh
Google is there for the likes of you.
So much ignorance.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by peacengine(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
emeka1101:

Smh
So much ignorance.
grin grin grin
Nigerians' kind of success is IN YOUR FACE! kiss
You don't need Google to know about it...you'll hear about it whether you like it or not
Ghanaians are slow trust me I know...we have a couple of them in our business group
THEY HARDLY MAKE ANY TANGIBLE CONTRIBUTIONS! grin
When you know you know... You can't suppress intelligent ideas
Come see how my Naija people dey always come up with new ideas kiss
While our Ghanaian brothers always bring us back to where we have moved on from... grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
peacengine:
Those of u mocking Nigerian schools need to read this
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-students-win-gold-at-silicon-valley-tech-contest-265291.html

You dey mind them?? grin
To all my NAIJA guys how far?? cool
To all my NAIJA guys I salute.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
peacengine:
Those of u mocking Nigerian schools need to read this
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-students-win-gold-at-silicon-valley-tech-contest-265291.html

Ghanaians have been winning such awards always.
Its no news to Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by TheCongo2: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
emeka1101:

You see how stupid you sound?
You are not just stupid but dumb and foolish as well.

I should ask who?

Is everything not on the internet?
Education in Ghana from kindergarten to Senior high is free in Ghana.

This is a reality that is known to everybody so stop being a fool and get rid of ignorance making you look like a fool.

Foolish smelly LovePeddler

My friend, there is no such thing as stupid or dumb argument in a discussion.... there is always a iota of true in each party, so please enough with the abusive language... we are all here to relax and learn.

Furthermore, I just went through Akorkor 's profile. There is nothing there to suggest she is a lovePeddler as indicated by your post. ( you have edited the post afterwards).
Where did you get your facts from? Does it mean anyone who isn't in alignment with your chain of thought is a lovePeddler?

Anyway, let us not derail this thread and keep it accessible to everyone by avoiding the strong language

5 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
emeka1101:

Smh
So much ignorance.
Exactly!
Nigerians don't know jack about Ghanaians but Ghanaians are more current on what's happening in NAIJA! grin
Chale na obsession !
Even you don slow like them...
A REAL NAIJA guy is NEVER slow...you snooze, you lose!
You must be Ghanaian...never mind your monicker grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
TheCongo2:

My friend, there is no such thing as stupid or dumb argument in a discussion.... there is always a iota of true in each party, so please enough with the abusive language... we are all here to relax and learn.

Furthermore, I just went through Akorkor 's profile. There is nothing there to suggest she is a lovePeddler as indicated by your post. ( you have edited the post afterwards).
Where did you get your facts from? Does it mean anyone who isn't in alignment with your chain of thought is a lovePeddler?

Anyway, let us not derail this thread and keep it accessible to everyone by avoiding the strong language

DO NOT TRY TO REASON WITH AN ASS! grin
IT'S JUST A BEAST OF BURDEN!
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by peacengine(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
emeka1101:
Ghanaians have been winning such awards always.
Its no news to Ghanaians.

https://www.naija.ng/1184828-21-year-nigerian-student-anthony-ekwensi-wins-chinese-language-contest-photos.html

https://punchng.com/nigerian-student-wins-award-in-uk/

Nigerian students have been winning awards abroad and making us proud. For those of u trying to put us down, you'll not succeed

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by no1madman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Local thingssssss!
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
TheCongo2:

Thank you my brother. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Exactly!
Nigerians don't know jack about Ghanaians but Ghanaians are more current on what's happening in NAIJA! grin
Chale na obsession !

The guy is obviously a Ghanaian but his obsession with Nigerian is just too much even to the extent of naming himself emeka. Chale paaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Exactly!
Chale na obsession !
Concert.
Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about nigerians.
Is Ghana not all over this forum?

News about Ghana is everywhere on this forum so who's obsessed with who?

You better shut up there.
I hate ignorant people
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akorkor:

The guy is obviously a Ghanaian but his obsession with Nigerian is just too much even to the extent of naming himself emeka. Chale paaaaaa
You see how dumb you look now?
Next time argue with facts not sentiment.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
emeka1101:

Concert.
Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about nigerians.
Is Ghana not all over this forum?

News about Ghana is everywhere on this forum so who's obsessed with who?

You better shut up there.
I hate ignorant people
SHUT UP! grin
Who cares who you hate...??
Who your like help you insignificant Ghanaian??
FYI; WE WILL ALWAYS BE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF GHANA.... Swallow that and choke on it! grin
We even take their own ideas and perfect it! kiss
Only two countries are known in Africa... Nigeria and the rest of Africa! cool

3 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
emeka1101:

You see how dumb you look now?
Next time argue with facts not sentiment.
Guy YOU ARE THE DUMB ONE!
You can't even argue intelligently without insults... Is that how you were raised??
REAL MEN DON'T PICK ON LADIES YOU slowpoke!

4 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Just30: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
When you achieve great feats, the whole world will talk about you...you will not need to refer people to Google grin
so explain to me how i didnt hear about their exploit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just30:
so explain to me how i didnt hear about their exploit grin grin grin grin grin
Believe me when I say YOU HEARD IT LOUD AND CLEAR! kiss

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Just30: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Believe me when I say YOU HEARD IT LOUD AND CLEAR! kiss
the only exploits ive been hearing are those of Ghanaian students
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Asquare84(m): 4:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Akorkor:

Okay madam. I hear you. If education is so free why do the average Ghanaian want to send their children to private school. The primary education is a disaster as stated by some Ghanaian i have worked with and i am sure they are not lying. And this is one of the reason why most of them are working hard to send their children to school.

Also for your information, the free education in ghana is for newly entry student. The old students are still paying and thats why some Ghanaian are not having it funny

And do you also know that in some state in Nigeria that education is free? Up to secondary school too. Yes!

So we should stop painting our own country bad because whatever we say here will surely be used against us in the future

Example of state that education is free till secondary school is Kano state and some northern state

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by mrphysics(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I thought most public schools are free in Nigeria, have they started paying school free?
Government schools are tuition free in Nigeria up to SSCE Level. In Imo state, it's even free to university level. Nigerian universities are tuition free, but those VCs will add nonsense till non tuition fee gets to tens of thousands of Naira.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
ifyalways:

Your friends send their wards to private schools because their wards didn't pass the entrance exams to top and highly competitive Ghana senior high school.

My grand daughter is currently at Accra girls and boy, she stands tall and proud besides her siblings here at one British private school collecting lots of $$$ per annum sad

No one is running Nigeria bad here. The country is BAD. No one was comparing Nigeria with Ghana, at least not me.

Ghana is not perfect but you see the citizens, Government, everyone trying to move their country forward. Drop trash on the floor and get abused even by a kid to pick it up, jump queues and get thrown out, get caught collecting bribe/abusing your position/breaking work ethics and get sacked, probed and imprisoned. Can same be said of Naija? (Since you have somehow roped me in into this Ghana V Naija thingy) my tenant in Lekki by_passed the meter I installed in the house and I got to know. I have called and emailed eko disco for over 2 weeks endlessly to report the matter but guess what they did? NOTHING. Try and touch your ECG connection in Ghana.

Oh....so you schooled in Nigeria and are working and earning big, have properties in Nigeria and you still have trash to say about a country that has been so favourable to you??

Talk about being an ingrate...
A jealous ungrateful Ghanaian will always be one no matter...spits!

Pray tell, what has Nigeria/Nigerians ever benefited from Ghana??

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by SkinnyNigga: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Originalsly:

Do you know you'll pay 300 naira for the same in the US? ...so is Nigeria better than the US? You're living in Ghana but pricing and expecting to pay Nigeria equivalent price. Why didn't you bring up salary?...do they pay you Nigeria equivalent? After reading...how can you spit all this ignorance? Unbelievable!

hahaha. Please educate him
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shinner2010:

please how soon can someone get sales boy or any job there in Ghana. I'm planning to come this weekend
Sales boy job?? shocked
In Ghana?? shocked
E remain make you go Ghana go wash toilets...

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by neyobills: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
buddy221:
please my follow country people. don't come to Ghana if you are not prepared. the preparation I mean is... you must come with money or you are skillful. no job here for you. business is good if you have the money to invest. you can learn phone repairs or computer repairs before coming. it will fetch you some good bucks. Ghana is calm and secured. the people are humble. since i came to Ghana my phone have never gone off because light is 247. ask any questions I'll answer with the little I know. finally, Ghana is very expensive.

Nice one o.p,I'm a pro DJ and I want to know the prospects of having a studio and been a DJ and maybe add importation by the side over there,I do have a tour later this year and wouldn't mind to add GH to expand my connections in the entertainment industry,I await your suggestions,thanks

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by peacengine(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Sales boy job?? shocked
In Ghana?? shocked
E remain make you go Ghana go wash toilets...

grin
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
SHUT UP! grin
Who cares who you hate...??
Who your like help you insignificant Ghanaian??
FYI; WE WILL ALWAYS BE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF GHANA.... Swallow that and choke on it! grin
We even take their own ideas and perfect it! kiss
Only two countries are known in Africa... Nigeria and the rest of Africa! cool

Hahaha look at this mumu.
Come and see how nigerians are all over GH like rats.

At least you mumus should learn how to stay in that zoo a little.
The rate at which you mumus are running from that zoo,im sure there will be no nigerian living in nigeria by 2020.

Ask anybody to name two useless African countries and the name of nigeria will be mentioned throughout.

nigeria is the most useless country on earth and the world knows that.

The poverty capital of the world.

Ghanaians have been trying to put sense in your heads but seems u guys are naturally dumb.
Now you guys are running to Ghana to seek greener pastures and better education.

Who even will want to travel to a useless place like nigeria?

Take your foolishness away because you mumus are treated as animals outside nigeria.

Nobody even respect nigerians.
Haha
And ofcos you are ahead of GH when it comes to poverty, lack of basic amenities, lack of electricity, hunger , terrorism, strange diseases, Fulani menace etc
We are know that.

While GHA is far far ahead of nigeria in every positive think.
Its a known fact .

nigeria is a zoo.

Such a bleeped up zoo

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mizwisdom(f): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
emeka1101:

The rate at which you mumus are running from that zoo,im sure there will be no nigerian living in nigeria by 2020.

Ask anybody to name two useless African countries and the name of nigeria will be mentioned throughout.

Ghanaians have been trying to put sense in your heads but seems u guys are naturally dumb.
Now you guys are running to Ghana to seek greener pastures and better education.

Take your foolishness away because you mumus are treated as animals outside nigeria.

Haha
And ofcos you are ahead of GH when it comes to poverty, lack of basic amenities, lack of electricity, hunger , terrorism, strange diseases, Fulani menace etc
We are know that.

Its a known fact .

nigeria is a zoo.

Such a bleeped up zoo

Giy I will like to meet u in person. 1 on 1. amn 2 man
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Just30: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
emeka1101:

Haha
We are know that.

Its a known fact .

nigeria is a zoo.

Such a bleeped up zoo
sometimes i wonder if there is a civil war going on in Nigeria
only to scan the web to find out negative.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Just30: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oh....so you schooled in Nigeria and are working and earning big, have properties in Nigeria and you still have trash to say about a country that has been so favourable to you??

Talk about being an ingrate...
A jealous ungrateful Ghanaian will always be one no matter...spits!

Pray tell, what has Nigeria/Nigerians ever benefited from Ghana??
education, health, political coverage in the diplomatic world
giving Nigeria access into the West African gas market
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
emeka1101:

Haha
We are know that.

Its a known fact .

nigeria is a zoo.

Such a bleeped up zoo
[/s] What is this sewer rat saying??
You're just a miserably lazy fellow who blames the world for his misery...Ungrateful Ghanaian

Always wanting to tag along and copy everything we do and they never ever good at it...always full of envy!

We will soon send the Ghanaians in Nigeria packing... Ghana is better Ghana is better but they are still here grin

You just dey there dey chop banku dey go...you deserve it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visiting Nigeria With Us Passport / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews! / Chile Visa Issued Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.