Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. (9376 Views)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
wake up from your dreams, is FOOD your problems? is WOMEN your main reason of coming to ghana? alright, i will tell you something, as per FOOD.. you can choose not to eat ghana FOOD. e.g, we dont eat ghana FOOD. we dont eat ghana FOOD does not mean we dont like it.. its because I bring in nigeria FOODS. you too can choose to eat only nigerian FOODS if you have the money.ghana FOODS is not bad as you say it here.i eat their FOODS when im out of the house. FOOD should not be your problem in another man country, your major aim should be how to make money. as for ghana WOMEN, i dont know the part of ghana you are. ghana WOMEN in my own location are cool and beautiful. most of them are very humble and calm, theY are very careful about nigerians because of the kind of life most our people are displaying. we make noise alot. we want to control ghana, thats the problem for us. as for SUN, its just like nigeria. no much differnt. sun in the northern part of nigeria is more harsh than ghana. about RAINING, i dont know the area you are living, where im staying is very clean. what i know is ghana have good roads than nigeria. atleast accra is more beautiful than abuja. but i still love my country. GOD bless nigeria
tensazangetsu20:

You haven't even finished. You didn't talk of the horrible food, the extreme hot sun. The floods everywhere when it rains. The boring people and their extremely boring women . Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is like comparing a crayfish to a shark. We have our problems but still we better pass grin

9 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Shinner2010(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2018
buddy221:
wake up from your dreams, is FOOD your problems? is WOMEN your main reason of coming to ghana? alright, i will tell you something, as per FOOD.. you can choose not to eat ghana FOOD. e.g, we dont eat ghana FOOD. we dont eat ghana FOOD does not mean we dont like it.. its because I bring in nigeria FOODS. you too can choose to eat only nigerian FOODS if you have the money.ghana FOODS is not bad as you say it here.i eat their FOODS when im out of the house. FOOD should not be your problem in another man country, your major aim should be how to make money. as for ghana WOMEN, i dont know the part of ghana you are. ghana WOMEN in my own location are cool and beautiful. most of them are very humble and calm, theY are very careful about nigerians because of the kind of life most our people are displaying. we make noise alot. we want to control ghana, thats the problem for us. as for SUN, its just like nigeria. no much differnt. sun in the northern part of nigeria is more harsh than ghana. about RAINING, i dont know the area you are living, where im staying is very clean. what i know is ghana have good roads than nigeria. atleast accra is more beautiful than abuja. but i still love my country. GOD bless nigeria
please how soon can someone get sales boy or any job there in Ghana. I'm planning to come this weekend
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by paymoon: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
buddy221:
please my follow country people. don't come to Ghana if you are not prepared. the preparation I mean is... you must come with money or you are skillful. no job here for you. business is good if you have the money to invest. you can learn phone repairs or computer repairs before coming. it will fetch you some good bucks. Ghana is calm and secured. the people are humble. since i came to Ghana my phone have never gone off because light is 247. ask any questions I'll answer with the little I know. finally, Ghana is very expensive.

pls how is food business there...thats catering or restaurant...
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
SALE BOY? BROTHER TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NIGERIAN GUY WORKING AS A SALE PERSON HERE. WE ALL PREFER TO HUSTLE. IM NOT SAYING THERE IS NO SALES BOYS OR GIRLS. BUT, IM YET TO SEE A NIGERIAN FOLK WORKING AS SUCH. BUT, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK AS A SALE PERSON GHANA? THE PAY IS USUALLY LOW. CAN YOU WORK FOR 200 TO 250 CEDI PER MONTH? I GUESS NO. UNLESS YOU HAVE A FREE HOUSE. YOU DONT PAY BILLS. BROTHER TO BE HONEST WITH YOU. GHANA IS VERY EXPENSIVE OO. YOU GOTTA BE VERY READY BEFORE YOU COME HERE. OR YOU HAVE SOMBODY HERE. YOU SHOULD BE THINKING OF HOW TO HUSTLE HERE. ALMOST EVERY NIGERIANS ARE HUSTLERS HERE. INSTEAD OF COMING HERE FOR A SALE BOY WORK. BROTHER YOU BETER STAY BACK. FINALLY, GHANAIANS DONT REALLY TRUST US THAT MUCH ... SO GETING A SALE BOY WORK MIGHT BE HARD. YOU CAN STILL COME AND TRY YOUR LUCK SHAA.
Shinner2010:

please how soon can someone get sales boy or any job there in Ghana. I'm planning to come this weekend

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
I GUESS THE FOOD BUSINESS YOU MEAN IS A NIGERIAN RESTURANT. YES, ITS A BOMB HERE. SO LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK AND YOU ARE IN A BETER POSITION, MY BROTHER I SWEAR THE SKY IS GONNA BE YOUR STARTING POINT. IS MOVING HERE. JUST LOCATE WHERE NIGERIANS ARE MUCH. ME AND MY BROTHER SPEND ALMOST 5K ON T.P JUST TO EAT NIGERIAN FOOD. BUT, I THINK YOU NEED DOCUMENTATION BEFORE YOU CAN START SUCH BIZZ HERE.
paymoon:

pls how is food business there...thats catering or restaurant...

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by ifyalways(f): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shinner2010:

You cannot get a Sales job in Ghana. End of discussion !! No time to sugar coat it.

No Ghanaian will employ you. No Nigerian will employ you. QED.

7 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by soughtouta: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Good morning my country people.

Pls I need to be ghana in October for an academic conference , my passport will expire 25th ds month, can I use other ID like NIMC and my student ID, because m considering cost of renewing the IP now , and perhaps am unable to do that.

Kindly advice me pls
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by londoner: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Shinner2010:

With the advice given to come prepared you just ignored it. If and when you get to Ghana and you find it difficult or frustrating please don't come her to complain because you were given ample advice and warning to prepare and come with skills and money.

It sounds like you are going to Ghana with none of those things.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by paschal47(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
buddy221:
GUO have branches many places in lagos, im using the one at CELE. the t.p fare you mean, is it to bring in goods or just for you to come to ghana? if you have passport you will pay less than 20k for t.p, if you dont have a passport you pay upto 25k. im talking about GUO only, because i dont know about other company. i hope this help

Please how many days is the journey using the road?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
8 h0urs
paschal47:

Please how many days is the journey using the road?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by peterspp(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please I want to know if cooking Noddles and fry egg popularly call mishai in Nigeria will sell there?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2018
unless you want to cook noddles only for nigerians. yes it will move if you are in a place nigerians are many. ghanians have have their own special way of cooking noddles. you may need a little practice before you can learn their styles.
peterspp:
Please I want to know if cooking Noddles and fry egg popularly call mishai in Nigeria will sell there?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by selemempe: 3:03am On Aug 12, 2018
What i can deduce from this thread is that buddy221 is igbo while kennedybello is Yoruba.

Buddy says the truth that ghana is better than nigeria in typical ipob manner. Kennedy in typical afonja manner thinks that ghana cannot be better than sai baba's nigeria. He thinks that by saying nigeria is better than ghana makes him patriotic.

Buddy in typical ipob manner is doing his buying and selling and making cool money. Kennedy in typical afonja manner is doing boy boy oyinbo work with shitty pay and complains that ghana is too expensive

We know

6 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Originalsly: 4:39am On Aug 12, 2018

op, who told you ghana is better than nigeria.
please nigerians dont be decieved
i live in ghana.
a country where 33cl bottle of coke is sold for 300 naira

Do you know you'll pay 300 naira for the same in the US? ...so is Nigeria better than the US? You're living in Ghana but pricing and expecting to pay Nigeria equivalent price. Why didn't you bring up salary?...do they pay you Nigeria equivalent? After reading...how can you spit all this ignorance? Unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Clobis(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2018
buddy221:
please my follow country people. don't come to Ghana if you are not prepared. the preparation I mean is... you must come with money or you are skillful. no job here for you. business is good if you have the money to invest. you can learn phone repairs or computer repairs before coming. it will fetch you some good bucks. Ghana is calm and secured. the people are humble. since i came to Ghana my phone have never gone off because light is 247. ask any questions I'll answer with the little I know. finally, Ghana is very expensive.
if desperation to travel outside nigeria means living in ghana then we are really doomed. c'mon that 100k is better invested in nigeria than going to ghana, please lets not be decieved there is nothing extraordinary for a focus minded and industrious nigerian in ghana that you won't get better in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Clobis(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2018
buddy221:
ghana is better than we c0untry. atleast they got good road, security,steady power and good government. 9ja is a poo. we are wasted. come see for your self.
maybe your part of nigeria is a poo, there are also numerous poo like that in ghana. There are boundless opportunities of making a legitimate living in nigeria and its better than going to ghana, the average ghanians too is hungry, desperate and struggling just like nigeria.Don't be decieved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Asquare84(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
buddy221:
my dear i import anything importable lols. e.g, i buy a soap called ALLATA AND COCOA BUTER HAIR CREAM in ghana here. then i sell them i nigeria, i just supply them, then when coming back to ghana, i buy goods from nigeria, such as peak milk liquid sachets, any sorts of nigerian foods e.g stock fish, liquid soaps, custard, pawnded yam, i even bring in bags of rice here. to bring rice here cost me 13k, then i will resell for 21k. it dont waste time' i got standby buyer, though they delay my payments sometimes. then within this period of delaying my money, i will do other stuff. we hustle. understand right, lols
Rice so expensive in Ghana, Nigerian is bless

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
you get it all wrong dear. ghanaians dont eat our rice. they have their own rice which is very cheap. why nigerian rice is expensive here is... we includes other thins, you have to pay for some fees on your way. remember you imported the rice. for your information, 21k is noting here is a cheap money here. we nigerians dont really eat ghana rice. so anywere you find nigerian rice is usually expensive. its the same all over the world. your local food outside the shores of country is usually expensive. you may not understand till you travle out.
Asquare84:

Rice so expensive in Ghana, Nigerian is bless

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Everest1989(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
How is cosmetics business over there?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
boom boom boom.
Everest1989:
How is cosmetics business over there?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Everest1989(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
buddy221:
boom boom boom.
lol, thanks. Do they have a particular market for that or it is street market?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
my dear, you can stay anywhere and do you stuff. im not sure if they have a particular place for cosmetics. i have seen people selling their goods in a mixed market. there is a place called lapaz , thats where people sell things. they usually come out durring evening hours. but you can still rent a shop if you have the cash. i have a friend , he is into cosmetic, he have a small place where he stays. i think he dont retail. he only supply to retailers. and he is doing really really well. he buy from lagos then resell here in ghana. when going back to nigeria , he buy goods from ghana then resell in nigeria. but. dont ask me for his contact because im not giving you.
Everest1989:
lol, thanks. Do they have a particular market for that or it is street market?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Everest1989(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
lol , okay, thanks.
buddy221:
my dear, you can stay anywhere and do you stuff. im not sure if they have a particular place for cosmetics. i have seen people selling their goods in a mixed market. there is a place called lapaz , thats where people sell things. they usually come out durring evening hours. but you can still rent a shop if you have the cash. i have a friend , he is into cosmetic, he have a small place where he stays. i think he dont retail. he only supply to retailers. and he is doing really really well. he buy from lagos then resell here in ghana. when going back to nigeria , he buy goods from ghana then resell in nigeria. but. dont ask me for his contact because im not giving you.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Evangkatsoulis: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
ifyalways:

You cannot get a Sales job in Ghana. End of discussion !! No time to sugar coat it.

No Ghanaian will employ you. No Nigerian will employ you. QED.

Why so?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

You haven't even finished. You didn't talk of the horrible food, the extreme hot sun. The floods everywhere when it rains. The boring people and their extremely boring women . Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is like comparing a crayfish to a shark. We have our problems but still we better pass grin

Don't mind the OP, he's not telling people the truth. It's just like comparing Accra to Abuja. Only Accra is fine. If you go to cape coast it's just like you are in ilesa osun state. Nothing special and not hating. Been living here for the past 3 years. On appointment though and can't wait to return home biko

3 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
@OP, if you are so angry about you being a Nigeria please direct your anger to politicians because they are the one that causes Nigeria present situation. Stop calling Nigeria a shithole or zoo country.

And as part good roads, Accra road and Lagos should be compare not even have good roads up to Abuja. Mind you Accra is the country capital of ghana while Abuja is of Nigeria. And as at today Accra can never be compare to Abuja in terms of good roads.
Let me tell buttress my point on how expensive life is in Ghana. I paid my driver 700ghc monthly which is like 62k that some graduate in Nigeria collect and survive very well while my driver finish his money before the end of the month by collecting it little by little.

Even Ghanaians are looking for way out of their country. It's not easy for most of them. And you may see may new cars on their road, yes, that's loan. Most of them will pay loan till they die not a curse but that's how expensive life is in Ghana.

I fuel my car 200ghc every week that is if I don't want to go anywhere else than office oo and this 200ghc is not full tank. If I want to fill my thank I spend $100. Yes, 100dollar, you heard me right.

So the best way to enjoy Ghana is if you are here on transfer or on contract or if you have a legitimate business.

Also, don't plan on living in Accra because the rent is expensive. Even average Ghanaians live far from west and east legion, spintex, dome, Christian village(most Nigeria working class and student stay here).

Enough now. Bye

5 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
my dear you make me smile. let me tell you something. im only saying what i have experienced here. yes, what ever thing i said here revolves round accra because thats where i base. i can not say thins i dont know. and i cant stay all over ghana at a time. for your imformation accra is better than your almighty abuja. i have not been i kumasi, so i cant say anything about the place. tell me where i lied in all my post. im posting base on my my first hand experience. you are here for your personal reason, you cant compare your experience with mine. thanks
Akorkor:

Don't mind the OP, he's not telling people the truth. It's just like comparing Accra to Abuja. Only Accra is fine. If you go to cape coast it's just like you are in ilesa osun state. Nothing special and not hating. Been living here for the past 3 years. On appointment though and can't wait to return home biko

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
emeka1101:

All these trash came out from you?

So why are you still in Ghana in the first place?

First of all Ghana is far better than nigeria .
That’s a fact and you can’t dispute that .

Secondly Ghana is expensive to nigerians because the naira has no value in Ghana.
The naira becomes useless as soon as it enters the shores of Ghana so obviously it’s gonna be expensive for you.
People from better countries with stronger currencies won’t say what you are saying .

You only found good roads in Accra?
What a dickhead. Hahahaha.
All the good roads in Ghana are not even in Accra.
So you think the roads in nigeria are better than those in Ghana?
How many better roads are in nigeria?
Even in Abuja and Lagos ,how many good roads are there?
There are more good and better roads in Ghana than in nigeria and that’s a fact.
Comparing roads in nigeria to that of Ghana is even laughable.

There’s constant electricity in Ghana and that’s the traits of all serious and advanced countries.

You can’t be comparing your country to others when you even lack common electricity.
You said the only thing Ghanaians can boast of is light.
At least that’s something most African countries lack so it’s worth boasting of.

But what can nigeria boast of apart from lack of electricity,abject poverty,insecurity and corruption?

Ghana police are far better than nigeria police.

Education in Ghana is not expensive.
From kindergarten to Senior high school is free in Ghana , you only pay fees when you get admission to further your education.

Ghana education is of quality that’s why Ghanaian schools and students are always first in WASSCE.

Ghana has the best education system in west Africa and among the best in Africa.

You invited your friend to join you in the village where you reside in Ghana and you are making noise over it meanwhile the worst places in west African are all located in nigeria .

Why do you think there are countless nigerians running to Ghana in daily basis and not the other way round ?

Comparing nigeria to Ghana is a great and big insult to Ghana and Ghanaians ,trust me.

Please tell me the name of the school so that I can tell my Ghanaian driver to register his kids free. Liars everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
brother dont argue what you dont know. make your research first. im a nigerian. but ghana is well organized than us. bros i swear to you. dont just argue.
Akorkor:

Please tell me the name of the school so that I can tell my Ghanaian driver to register his kids free. Liars everywhere.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
buddy221:
brother dont argue what you dont know. make your research first. im a nigerian. but ghana is well organized than us. bros i swear to you. dont just argue.

I hear you. How many years have you been living in Ghana. Smh. I know Ghana well and anything I say here it's what I know.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Akorkor:

Try to be sensible at least. Couldn't you have googled to check first before exhibiting your ignorance here? Mumu

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Akorkor(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
emeka1101:
Try to be sensible at least. Couldn't you have googled to check first before exhibiting your ignorance here? Mumu

You are very stupid for your statement. I can see that you are politically foolish. Ask them if they execute the nonsense thing they put on paper for gullible idiot like you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chile Visa Issued Outside Nigeria / Canada: Justin Trudeau Begs Nigerian President Buhari For One Million Immigrants / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.