Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC (60426 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
The terrorist party is collapsing faster each day.
ASS iwaju, oshiom OLE & zombies would become more frustrated & agonized.
U all have now realised that zombieism brings sorrow and doom.
I pity bola so much, he has been used & dumped.
Jagaban has been jammed!
Meanwhile your sorrow would continue, there's no end in sight...
#StayTuned for more updates!

deomelo:

Anywhere bingo master go, bingo must follow go too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by DogmaNation: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
malakasea:
Your father is amoung them
grin grin grin E pain dis zombie well well

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by t1976(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:

My friend sharap, I'm currently in Kwara. 90% of Kwara people don't even know Lai Mohammed is from Kwara
if you're in Kwara did you witness the last local govt election before Saraki ordered the Kwasiec Chairman Ajidagba to manipulate the results.Kwarans are fed up of Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
the best decision ever. thanks for standing for an average Nigerian.
see didinrin . @ what point were these rogues decamping @ your interest? Were they thinking of you before moving from PDP to APC in 2014 ? Now from APC to PDP? You are one of the fooled Nigerians on Nairaland. You will come back by 2022 and repeat the same post. Oloshi lawon pipu yi now.....

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Oh you think so. That's delusional statement. Buhari has become unpopular. Nigerians do not have confidence in him any longer. I voted and supported him in 2015 but not any longer. It is only the gullible and people benefiting from his govt that will vote for him. He is senile and incompetent!!!

Your choice, my choice... Let's meet at the polls next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
obrigado080:
The terrorist party is collapsing faster each day.
ASS iwaju, oshiom OLE & zombies would become more frustrated & agonized.
U all would soon realise that zombieism brings sorrow and doom.
I pity bola so much, he has been used & dumped.
Jagaban has been jammed!
Meanwhile your sorrow would continue...
#StayTuned for more updates!

sorrow for who? To you who may barely get a call card on ya fone? If Bola employ you as his PA you are better for life. He builds leaders. Boi don't fu*k with him you are a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Eluwilussit(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=mrbaba18 post=69867245]good news say no 2

How do u mean?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Rant all you like, apc is still collapsing faster each day. That means more agony and sorrow for zombies...
bola ko, ebola ni
Lol
Stay tuned for more updates...
hadaydhollarpo:

sorrow for who? To you who may barely get a call card on ya fone? If Bola employ you as his PA you are better for life. He builds leaders. Boi don't fu*k with him you are a goner.
kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Sammyimpostor: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as we am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane Nigerians that is!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Thank you Osho Baba!
GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink

I was reading your story until you mentioned Bukola betrayed his father. If he had allowed his sister to succeed him you will be the first to condemn the Sarakis as a whole, by now you would have been crying Sarakis want to turn Kwara State to their kingdom.
Please just swallow the bitter pills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by thinksense: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
thank God what a relief.thats what we hv been waiting for
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Ihsan6(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:

What has Lai Mohd have to do with it? Have you been following the developments in Kwara at all?
i mean what has Lai got to do with saraki loosing to pdp in d last local election
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
obrigado080:
Rant all you like, apc is collapsing faster each day. That means more agony and sorrow for zombies...
bola ko, ebola ni
Lol
Stay tuned for more updates...
kiss
defections has ever been there since lailai name the positive effects of these defections on the poor masses?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by NdiaraIGBO: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
veekid:
An igbo proverb says that those the gods want to kill he first make them blind. The insanity of APC is growing by the day and their end is near.

Why are you in agony?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari's govt has failed woefully.
He must be removed by all means.
argue as much as u want, it doesn't change the fact that he is a failure.
He failed first as a military ruler, then now as a civilian president.
buhari is a disaster, that's d point u have refused to understand.
hadaydhollarpo:

defections has ever been there since lailai name the positive effects of these defections on the poor masses?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by IsaAbubakar: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Why are you in agony?
caution!
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
tiger28:
WHO are igbos EVER loyal to precisely With all the 2015 election noise, igbos were the FIRST to go and visit buhari after the election cap in hand with a list of requested favors from buhari including asking that FCT minister must be igbo then the fools in lagos threatened Tinubu that for them to support apc, the DEPUTY GOVERNOR of OUR lagos must be igbo and their stupid yam festival must be officially celebrated in lagos......... We all know what happened afterwards. Clowns of Africa!
Lzaa come and see another one looking for Igbo wife.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger4d cynthiakiss
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
the best decision ever. thanks for standing for an average Nigerian.
grin grin Thanks for reminding us of all their failed promises. I wonder why Nigerians forget things so easily. I remember them telling us to allow them remove fuel subsidy and they'd use the money paid on subsidy to construct roads, fix all our refineries so we don't import petroleum products,provide employments, fight insurgents, etc. They now said we should be buying fuel at the rate of 145 naira and we all listened and complied, giving them benefit of the doubt. Now, none of the aforementioned promises was kept.As we speak, we still import petrol and none of our refineries is working. What a failed government. PDP as I have always said isn't in anyway better. We need youths to consider their future first, before going to the polls next year. APC is the worst party I have ever seen while the PDP is the most corrupt of them all....same of the same!
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Barney11: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as we am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane Nigerians that is!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Thank you Osho Baba!
GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink

What do you know?You are no doubt a blind follower of APC,so you are saying that Saraki did bad by not allowing his father impose his sister on Kwara people?

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Your choice, my choice... Let's meet at the polls next year.
Yes o...dem no reach! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Mattbek: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good move by Dr Bukola Saraki. Thank God they are retracing their steps. How did they get themselves mixed up with this Buhari of a man? They saw light and supported darkness and now they are running away from darkness. Better days ahead for Nigeria.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by omoranmilowo: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Another sleepless night for APC. But why things are turning upside down in APC since Oshiomhole became their national chairman ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nelson247: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
na this wan warri guys de call 13 o clock. 13 o clock don nack for apc head.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Does that means he will represent his country well when he is now in pdp.

corruption is tolerated in pdp and stolen funds won't be seized. So why won't he go.
All the senators that Decamp from one party to the other are all selfish.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by newslifeop: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Sike(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Nothing New
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by gotnel: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Apc National working committee should empower a new person to lead APC teaming followers in Kwara State.
Many people in Kwara State has see that Bukola Saraki is just for himself.
Kwarans are wiser now.
A strong support system from Abuja will make Bukola Saraki fight for his own survival mode.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
obrigado080:
Buhari's govt has failed woefully.
He must be removed by all means.
argue as much as u want, it doesn't change the fact that he is a failure.
He failed first as a military ruler, then now as a civilian president.
buhari is a disaster, that's d point u have refused to understand.
i'm not here neither to fight nor defend PMB. I WAS his ex-supporter but NOW i have said it on several occasions he can't get my vote come 2019. Yet, these defections is not be a way out of this mess. The genuine leader is not yet unveal to take us of this wood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.