Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC (60428 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by lozanni(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
I learnt that DSP Ekweremadu is under EFCC custody now.
Did the above incident finally trigger Saraki's exit from the APC ?
APC is in deep trouble.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by kareemkamil(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am so excited for this, because this move will make Kwuara State, to gain liberty from this Idiotic called Saraki.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Win or lose please join the Presidential race

We will all only die once!

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Promzyunique(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Time waster.....
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.
cos hes not doing the biding of ur dullard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by africanusvu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Stupid time waster.....
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last.
.Beginning of the end of him you said?how many beginnings of endS of saraki shall we have in Nig.this beginning of sarakis end have began since he was sworn him as SP.yet few months to end of their tenure.you ar still talking of beginning of end of him.or.ar u still sleeping

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by pyxon(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

Saraki that lost his polling unit in the last Local government election in kwara. He's more of parasites than a host.

My friend sharap, I'm currently in Kwara. 90% of Kwara people don't even know Lai Mohammed is from Kwara

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Racoon(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin cheesy Finally the big masquerade have exited the coven of the worst government ever in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
The interesting part of the movie is about to start now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by IsaAbubakar: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
At what point were you ever a member of the APC?
[/s]
e pain am well well tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Ziggylady(f): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
PDP is taking over the National Assembly.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by IsaAbubakar: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
post=69867279:
Time waster.....
[/s]
saraki is the best senate president since democracy
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by johnnobles: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
DogmaNation:
grin grin grin This people bad ooo why dem they give idiotic pigs of Buhari hypertension every week?
APC must fall. They are a party of blood suckers!
Just could not help laughing.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by adioolayi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
How is this news anyway Right thinking Nigerians know that you were long gone out of APC

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by dadebayo1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
With the post we can authoritatively say pdp is officially in control of the senate now grin . they will call for an emergency senate session then announce another round of defection which will make pdp the majority in the house.. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Afamed: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
veekid:
An igbo proverb says that those the gods want to kill he first make them blind. The insanity of APC is growing by the day and their end is near.
The same Saraki That lost his polling unit in the Last local government election. He's more of pain in the neck than an asset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by windwayltd: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
GET YOUR STUPID SELF OUT OF APC YOU NINCOMPOOP. YOU CAN GO TO PDP OR MAN UNITED APC DONT CARE ABOUT YOU.GET OUT SARAKRIMINAL
#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good news of the day, let's hear what the deaf guy has to say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by BabaEleko(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
the best decision ever. thanks for standing for an average Nigerian.

Your cartoon is outdated.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-to-settle-inherited-debts-to-contractors-ex-nigerian-airways-workers-adeosun/
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Kog45(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Time waster.....

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Must you jump from one party to the other all in the name of getting positions? Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane. Nigerians that is!

Stop repeating story and face reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
...a very great decision. The best Senate president in the history of this country. History will remember you as a politician that stood against the evil machinations, despotism and tyrannism of the APC and Buhari.

With this decision, the gates have been opened for Kwara, Sokoto governors and other discriminated members, etc to follow your lead.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Tonytonex(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
IF THIS IS TRUE, OMG! This's So Sweet. the best news ever. APC is dead. OMG! I'm So Happy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Omeokachie: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
They drove him out of the APC

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Time waster.....

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Must you jump from one party to the other all in the name of getting positions? Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane. Nigerians that is!

...what did you know aside BBQ chickens.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Kog45(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

Saraki that lost his polling unit in the last Local government election in kwara. He's more of parasites than a host.
Kai stop lying 30k stipend man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by blazesam(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Finally the mission we discussed is exposed. Welldone boss. WE MUST BRING BUHARI DOWN, JUST NORTH CENTRAL ALONE
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by deomelo: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

1. No ruling party protection. He's naked and exposed across the board.

2. All his defected PDP lawmakers are not going to win re election back into any chamber.

3. He has zero political platform or support in Abuja.

4. His state political structure in Kwara was destroyed a few days ago and this is the writing n the wall for him. He has no legs to stand on.

He's a goner

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this would happen years back so im not surprised. H e has been known for his inconsistent ways since the days of his father.

As long as there is no viable option to Buhari,APC will still win come 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Afamed: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:

My friend sharap, I'm currently in Kwara. 90% of Kwara people don't even know Lai Mohammed is from Kwara
You can be in Kwara and be a mole in kwara just as Saraki was a mole in Apc before he was sent packing. Deny the fact that Saraki didn't loose the last local government election in his ward. If you have seen the rousy welcome Lai Mohammed enjoined when he visited Kwara 2 days ago, definitely you would have known you are truly a mole in Kwara.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by bendike: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
Time waster.....

GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink
Who ask you? You too talk.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Esji80(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish !
Allah raka taki gona !!
Nigeria Sai Baba Buhari !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by HITTED(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

lol @ the PDP clown defecting to the same PDP

Best news ever for the APC.

Corruption is fighting back and regrouping back to PDP

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

grin grin grin
[/s]

As if you're not seriously PAINED.

Boooohari is a gworo-chewing Foooooolani terrorist. Insha Allah, amin!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.