Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC (60481 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by EDIWIZZY(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki is a goal!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by fyneguy: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

1. No ruling party protection. He's naked and exposed across the board.

2. All his defected PDP lawmakers are not going to win re election back into any chamber.

3. He has zero political platform or support in Abuja.

4. His state political structure in Kwara was destroyed a few days ago and this is the writing n the wall for him. He has no legs to stand on.

He's a goner

On point!

The guy wanted to hold on to both APC and PDP structures in the state. Dissolution of the State's Party Executives checkmated his game.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by everozone: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
We are taking over.More defections are coming in the days ahead.APC never see anything yet.2019 we go show Buhari pepper.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by BigBen10: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane Nigerians that is!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Thank you Osho Baba!
GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink

Golden Words

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by unikprince(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as I am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane Nigerians that is!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Thank you Osho Baba!
GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink
Bros you're talking trash, seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by pyxon(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me.
[/s]
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Lordcassy: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
These people supporting buhari self...please what do see in him and I can not see...and if you guys are youths then I pity you..a eighty something old man. Who should be in a old people's home is ruling and ruining this country and you are there opening your mouth that he is fighting corruption.... Am not in support of all these riffraff politicians my only prayer is that they don't cause war....am planing on traveling out 2020 grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Anybody but Buhari.

You really think running a nation is like running a class room.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Longluk: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am so happy with this news. This is a victory for Kwara. We can now liberate ourselves and be free from Saraki bondage. I can bet with my kidney that Saraki will not win in next election. Kwaran are tired of him. Winning election in kwara without federal backing will be like camel that want to pass through a needle. Seems this is the time God has chosen to disgrace him. A big congratulations to kwarans grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by fyneguy: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
bettercreature:
lol I am enjoying it even though I am APC supporter but PMB must pay dearly for not listening to anybody after getting into power.
People told him to force out Saraki and Dogora but he didn't care to the extent that his wife called him out in public and now its late.Its very obvious Saraki is way smarter than him

Yes Buhari goofed by not kicking him out early but it is not too late.

FYI, this was not Saraki's gameplan. He needed to hold on to APC's structure in Kwara as a fall-back plan. The moment the structure was dissolved yesterday, his game ended. He has to put all his resources in PDP now albeit dicey outcome.

9 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lordcassy:
These people supporting buhari self...please what do see in him and I can not see...and if you guys are youths then I pity you..a eighty something old man. Who should be in a old people's home is ruling and ruining this country and you are there opening your mouth that he is fighting corruption.... Am not in support of all these riffraff politicians my only prayer is that they don't cause war....am planing on traveling out 2020 grin

My brother i honestly agree with you but please give us an alternative.

As far as i am concerned,he is the only man with integrity and i voted for him for this singular reason and he is doing perfectly well.

The downturn in the economy was as a result of the sudden crash in the crude oil price but illiterates and naive people attributed it to Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Maseke: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Toks2008:

If you are still single abeg let me work one of my pretty sisters for you...YOU NAILED IT.
All these indomie generation ranting online knows nada.
Lol cheesy, good to still see we have some reasonable youths like you around Toks.
It's so appaling reading some comments here.

Btw, thanks for the offer man.
We cool with bae! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Felixv: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
I think it's about time those who suffered when societte general bank was raided are given some justice.

Have we forgotten the 'white farmers' saga --where are they today

this criminal traitor has to pay for his deeds..........I say let the battle commence.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by famology(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=TFLASHOGEE post=69868430] lol just wait for them to come back from recession then your eye go clear grin[/quot
e]

olodo, what is recession? You should repeat high school if you ever attended one before.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Toks2008:

My brother i honestly agree with you but please give us an alternative.

As far as i am concerned,he is the only man with integrity and i voted for him for this singular reason and he is doing perfectly well.

The downturn in the economy was as a result of the sudden crash in the crude oil price but illiterates and naive people attributed it to Buhari.
GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
You are a good man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...so Kingsley moghalu, Atiku, Sule Lamido or Damkwambba are not options to you? Then you must use clay and mould your 'option' from the moon.

lol!...a case of frying pan to fire....anyways lets see what other parties have cos they still have to present their candidates then we will see if we have viable options but for now i will wait.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by SternProphet: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
I think this is a golden opportunity for youths in this country. Believe me 80% of popular established politicians in Nigeria are going. It is not Buhari doing it. GOD is doing it. I foresee new parties and unknown guys winning lots of seats.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by rusher14: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lordcassy:

Maybe Trump should be in the hospice as well.

Maybe Atiku should be covalescing.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Toks2008:

lol!...a case of frying pan to fire.
...oh you are a Buharian. Sorry oooo. I thought I was gisting with a neutral guy in mind like me who has the interest of the country at heart and not one that's highly partisan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by pyxon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
tiger28:

[s]
Igbos..........miscalculations of 2019 loading. QUINTESSENTIAL Losers of africa. Put ALL your eggs in ONE basket AGAIN.... I go laugh tire again, politics is never won by sentiments.[/s]

Politics is won by loyalty. Just like the Hausa are loyal to Fulani, just like the USA is loyal to UK. No group becomes a world power by sitting on the fence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Ndonu101: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Felixv:
I think it's about time those who suffered when societte general bank was raided are given some justice.

Have we forgotten the 'white farmers' saga --where are they today

this criminal traitor has to pay for his deeds..........I say let the battle commence.

lol just because he left your party? Some of you need the grace of God in your life!
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by tiger28: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
veekid:
An igbo proverb says that those the gods want to kill he first make them blind. The insanity of APC is growing by the day and their end is near.
Igbos seem to embrace pretty much ANYONE that doesnt side with Buhari BUT thats not how politics work. From Atiku to Ffk[Officially CONFIRMED biggest igbo hater in Nigeria's history] to kemi olunloyo to Fayose and NOW Saraki. But these guys are just playing with igbos naivety and dont Sincerely like igbos..... Soon it will be Saharareporter Sowore then Tambuwal, list is gonna be too long. WHEN will igbos start being smart at ANYTHING. winning isn't by gra gra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Archbishop88: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
How many people did u consulted before leaving? Did u consulted me before saying extensive consultation.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by danfricks: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Welcome home, we have been expecting you since
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by fyneguy: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
TFLASHOGEE:
lol just wait for them to come back from recession then your eye go clear grin

Nope!...INEC's timetable has checkmated them
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Ihateyoumod: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wen pple say APC is in trouble I just laugh because they dnt know what they r saying. This guys have never been APC men, having them in d APC is what will put APC in trouble

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by boxypane(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Which Nigerian can actually define Saraki as an individual? All you jobless and tactless youths who still lay bare on mummy and daddy's pocket who rant and cause and hurt over a charade of vulture acting politicians.
It is people like you who only read d first, middle and last page of an informative political write just to finally rubbish yourselves online.
APC or PDP(ADC loading...)
Does our youth even understand the game play of these selfish and self centered politicians?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Butterflyleo: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Longluk:
Am so happy with this news. This is a victory for Kwara. We can now liberate ourselves and be free from Saraki bondage. I can bet with my kidney that Saraki will not win in next election. Kwaran are tired of him. Winning election in kwara without federal backing will be like camel that want to pass through a needle. Seems this is the time God has chosen to disgrace him. A big congratulations to kwarans grin grin

Leave the emotional nairalanders who do not know what is politically happening.

Sarakis end has come. All his political backers are also out.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by ufuosman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Welcome home
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by LZAA: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
emmy9688:
Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki has announced his exit from the ruling party APC.

More details coming....

Source Enigeria
Sarkin and roger3D wee not like this
Omenkalives wee call saraki ipob grin
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom GmBuharii justiceleague1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Ndonu101: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
tiger28:
Igbos seem to embrace pretty much ANYONE that doesnt side with Buhari BUT thats not how politics work. From Atiku to Ffk[Officially CONFIRMED biggest igbo hater in Nigeria's history] to kemi olunloyo to Fayose and NOW Saraki. But these guys are just playing with igbos naivety and dont Sincerely like igbos..... Soon it will be Saharareporter Sowore then Tambuwal, list is gonna be too long. WHEN will igbos start being smart at ANYTHING. winning isn't by gra gra.

Unfortunately all of these people are far better human beings and have a better heart than Buhari.

"Egbe Bere, Ugo Bere" which trans-literarily means "let the Kite petch and the Dove petch" or implicitly translates to "live and lets live" is the principle of the average Igbo man

all the people you mentioned are far more Open minded men than Buhari and that is why the average Igbo man will never gravitate towards Buhari. Buhari is a very vindictive man pursuing a religious/tribal supremacy. He has no true friends outside of his clan and that says a lot about the man. This also explains why the only security chiefs he can trust are those from his clan.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.