Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC (60430 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by tiger28: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:

Politics is won by loyalty. Just like the Hausa are loyal to Fulani, just like the USA is loyal to UK. No group becomes a world power by sitting on the fence
WHO are igbos EVER loyal to precisely With all the 2015 election noise, igbos were the FIRST to go and visit buhari after the election cap in hand with a list of requested favors from buhari including asking that FCT minister must be igbo then the fools in lagos threatened Tinubu that for them to support apc, the DEPUTY GOVERNOR of OUR lagos must be igbo and their stupid yam festival must be officially celebrated in lagos......... We all know what happened afterwards. Clowns of Africa!

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by boxypane(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Maseke:
grin grin grin
Chain brother, God is watching you
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by malakasea(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author= post=69867279]He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy
This is the beginning of the end for him.
The worst senate President in the history of the nation.

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as we am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane Nigerians that is!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

We: Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by fof1: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy

Without Dr Olusola Saraki, I don’t think we would be seeing Bukola Saraki. But we all saw what he did to his father in Kwara because of personal ambition. (That is for those that know about Naija politics, not the kids ranting online!)
So, Saraki, as far as we am concerned, has no respect for any constitutional arrangement. He defected  into a party and became the Senate President and he is complaining that he didn’t gain.
Nigerians must learn to look at these people and see them for who they are.....sane Nigerians that is!

Wole Soyinka: IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT, AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

Thank you Osho Baba!
GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink

U LIE WELL WELL, LET YS CALM DOWN AND SEE D CAT WITH NINE LIFE. HE IS IN A WINNING TEAM. A MARADONNA OF D POLITICAL CLIME. WATCH OUT WHAT WILL PLAY OUT TO UR CHAGRIN.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
veekid:
An igbo proverb says that those the gods want to kill he first make them blind. The insanity of APC is growing by the day and their end is near.
If only wishes are horses,but I tell you what.......that will be a tall dream.
And you guys will be disappointed.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by maestroferddi: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

1. No ruling party protection. He's naked and exposed across the board.

2. All his defected PDP lawmakers are not going to win re election back into any chamber.

3. He has zero political platform or support in Abuja.

4. His state political structure in Kwara was destroyed a few days ago and this is the writing n the wall for him. He has no legs to stand on.

He's a goner

Shameless Yoruba Muslim...

You have been making this noises since 2015. Saraki emerged the Senate Preside and has led one of the strongest and most united senates in the history of Nigeria.

He went to CCT and Supreme Court and humiliated APC, Tinubu and the tyrant himself, Buhari.

Saraki has given APC a mortal injury from which the party will be very unlikely to recover from...

You have been hallucinating all over the place but truth be told : Buhari got much more than he bargained for in Saraki.

Saraki... Buhari's nightmare..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Tareq1105: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
mrbaba18:
good news say no 2 jungle democracy
Okay o
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by aribisala0(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
tiger28:
WHO are igbos EVER loyal to precisely With all the 2015 election noise, igbos were the FIRST to go and visit buhari after the election cap in hand with a list of requested favors from buhari including asking that FCT minister must be igbo then the fools in lagos threatened Tinubu that for them to support apc, the DEPUTY GOVERNOR of OUR lagos must be igbo and their stupid yam festival must be officially celebrated in lagos......... We all know what happened afterwards. Clowns of Africa!
Deputy Gomina ni Eko ti 'a.

Eko ile abi Eko miran?
O gbodo je wi pe Eko miran n be ni ilee awon Ebola

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Lilimax(f): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
I'm more than happy

Man is brave and intelligent

He halted plenary till September

And announced his own defection on Twitter

He looks modern to me

The kind of president we need come 2019

Nigerians gat your back

All lovers of democracy do
Will vote him if he declares his presidential bid. He is very intelligent and smart unlike the bunch of expired and brainless people currently on the throne...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Ihsan6(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
the best decision ever. thanks for standing for an average Nigerian.
standing for average Nigerian? how? where n when?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by bjnice(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

1. No ruling party protection. He's naked and exposed across the board.

2. All his defected PDP lawmakers are not going to win re election back into any chamber.

3. He has zero political platform or support in Abuja.

4. His state political structure in Kwara was destroyed a few days ago and this is the writing n the wall for him. He has no legs to stand on.

Ogbeni, are you writing poem or story, bcoz this ur line no plum at all. shei u remember he(Saraki) delivers kwara to APC 100 % even where he switched from ruling party to opposition.

Talk true, can u mentioned one prominent politician from Kwara that has the kind of political clout Bukola possess.
For your info, the FG has done there worst, so nothing special the Fed government will do him that will come as surprised. For ur reminder he has won all political battle's against from the Fed government.

Abeg my name name Tunde, so in case you one to type IPOB.

He's a goner

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by pyxon(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
tiger28:

About the bolded.
I don't know why a typical Yoruba thinks lying and spreading propaganda is a sign of intelligence. I don't know if you think I'm one of your kinsmen you have to exchange lies with.

People know what Igbo stands for.
Igbo have been loyal to the south south since day 1. Igbo have always stood up against the slaughtering of Christian minorities in the North. A northern Christian knows an Igbo man is an ally when the Muslim Hausa's start their religious crisis and killings. But Yoruba, you encourage the killings of indigenes in the south south, calling them militants
You encourage the killings of the christians in the north telling them giving up their land is better than murder. You are more blood thirsty than even Hausa but are just cowards hiding behind their backs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Lilimax(f): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Toks2008:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this would happen years back so im not surprised. H e has been known for his inconsistent ways since the days of his father.

As long as there is no viable option to Buhari,APC will still win come 2019.

Rubbish and nonsense
Huh?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by shedy03(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
PMB said stop campaigning for him for now, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Lilimax(f): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
EDIWIZZY:
Saraki is a goal!
Issa goal!!!! smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Tareq1105: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:

Who's standing for average Nigerian?

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Felixv: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ndonu101:

lol just because he left your party? Some of you need the grace of God in your life!

grace of what ---he will get what he deserves --there is no mercy for a criminal like him. This guy takes home no more that 50M naira every month for doing absolutely nothing.

His past crimes should unearth so we can ruin him
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by SternProphet: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ndonu101:

Unfortunately all of these people are far better human beings and have a better heart than Buhari.

"Egbe Bere, Ugo Bere" which trans-literarily means "let the Kite petch and the Dove petch" or implicitly translates to "live and lets live" is the principle of the average Igbo man

all the people you mentioned are far more Open minded men than Buhari and that is why the average Igbo man will never gravitate towards Buhari. Buhari is a very vindictive man pursuing a religious/tribal supremacy. He has no true friends outside of his clan and that says a lot about the man. This also explains why the only security chiefs he can trust are those from his clan.
Saraki will contest in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69867279:
He has finished his two thirds permutation at last. cheesy

Thank you Osho Baba!
GOOD RIDDANCE ONCE MORE cheesy wink

Let me guess you are an APC supporter ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by ocelot2006(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Toks2008:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I knew this would happen years back so im not surprised. H e has been known for his inconsistent ways since the days of his father.

As long as there is no viable option to Buhari,APC will still win come 2019.

No viable option to Buhari?? Are you high? Hell I know some kids that will do a far better job in governance compared to that incompetent and disastrous calamity called Buhari. This is the beginning of the end of that incompetent vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Felixv: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by 989900: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Game on!
I think they are going to try to move for impeachment of the President, and the President is going to try to out manoeuvre them . . . game of thrones at our expense.

Can they all just die already?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Hegela(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Never trust an average politician in Nigeria. Most are in politics for their selfish interest. The earlier you know this, the earlier you stop clapping for them!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by ocelot2006(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
bettercreature:
lol I am enjoying it even though I am APC supporter but PMB must pay dearly for not listening to anybody after getting into power.
People told him to force out Saraki and Dogora but he didn't care to the extent that his wife called him out in public and now its late.Its very obvious Saraki is way smarter than him

Are you sure Buhari was referring to Saraki and Dogara, and not the Daura Cabal in Aso Rock that run the country?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by yommygift15: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is olds not news, oloriburuku Omo jatijati, he was never an APC member

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
W3xy1:
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK .

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by deomelo: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018

APC destroyed Saraki's home state's APC political structure yesterday, Saraki re-joined his regrouping looting and stealing PDP gang today.

More like the APC called his bluff, destroyed his political structure in Kwara and forced him to find his level and join his rag tag PDP losers..

#OshioBABA well done

#SAIBABA2019

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Sleekfingers: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Corrupt politicians re grouping. I don't give a damn about any party. I voted for buhari so that mofo called Gej can be kicked out.

And still if any other can't produce any credible candidate, I will still vote for buhari.

What I know is that you can't revive or change any system that have been destroyed by corruption in 4years. Everything gotta be gradually.

I don talk my own o

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Corrupt politicians re grouping. I don't give a damn about any party. I voted for buhari so that mofo called Gej can be kicked out.

And still if any other can't produce any credible candidate, I will still vote for buhari.

What I know is that you can't revive or change any system that have been destroyed by corruption in 4years. Everything gotta be gradually.

I don talk my own o .......

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by klax(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Its long overdue.
Finally Mr Sarak you have just acted like man.
You cant carry on with people who do not want you and it's not going to work trying to make them love you so the best to do is to quit their party and thank God you did so but almost too late.
Re: Bukola Saraki Leaves APC by Bakerdav: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Next is to impeach him as senate President and effcc arrest waiting for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.