Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. (26415 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Sagsabag(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
Imagine somebody who has no university or polytechnic degree emerging as ECOWAS chairman. I'm beginning to feel I wasted my 4 years in school.

And I am here carrying my credentials from one office to another. angry angry.

That's why you that have University Degree or Polytechnic Diploma you are Under him. That's GOD for you #Literate_Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by budusky05(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
bedspread:
It is done... Herdsmen will now officially enter Nigeria and other African states... Especially Nigeria!!

Mark these my words!! In due season u all Remember

Na lie except u planing it

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Archbishop88: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
And another chairman will emerge next year after Nigeria's general elections.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Deo1986(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
Imagine somebody who has no university or polytechnic degree emerging as ECOWAS chairman. I'm beginning to feel I wasted my 4 years in school.

And I am here carrying my credentials from one office to another. angry angry.

Who says the president has no degrees? Your degree is wasted and useless that's if you have any. If you cannot verify information before assimilating.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by InvertedHammer: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Herdsmen expansion into West Africa activated.

They just don't know it yet until blood starts flowing...

//
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by BabaCommander: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
With all the Nigerian wahala, what has our president gone to do with chairing ECOWAS?

Perhaps the cow in ECOWAS is the one that attracted President Buhari

Baba likes anywhere there is cow o.

Guy, you are a poet. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin omokri & FFK in there foolishness will be thinking of how to discredit the news. ... we suspect inec in connection,,trust e warriors they will jump on it grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Butterflyleo: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
la1:
"He did not ask for it, they just gave it to him.”

...Nice

Now that is respect!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by bedspread: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
budusky05:

Na lie except u planing it
[/s]Irrelevant
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by SoNature(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Drnice2:
Lobbied and Rigged!
President of Africa(in addition, ECOWAS) indeed!
Is like these Africans fear Jubrin/Buhari like his brother Abacha, that they had to name him Chairman of ECOWAS.
Saraki & co; let me give you a tip of an iceberg. Better fasten your powers to check-mate Buhari's outcome, cos this time, things could go worse.
To Nigerians, Ohaneze Ndigbo is the next "shock". Watch out for it.
Again, if you dont believe that Nnamdi Kanu is held by the Nigerian Navy, then you are a Puppet.

Nobody fears anybody.

ECOWAS is to Nigeria what the United Nations is to the United States

The two countries share a similarly of being major financiers

Who pays the piper dictates the tunes

It's not about fear but a country’s influence because they provide the much-needed funds to keep the organization going

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by asobo: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT.
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
ayokellany:

God as forsaken you. I pray you do not run mad over hate but if you perish over it e no concern anybody. No b today your kinsmen be perish over unnecessary bitterness n hatred.
Who made you judge over me? I said the truth, why not argue with your facts? Must you talk senseless? I pray you recover your sight(knowledge).
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by lordsrest(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
With all the Nigerian wahala, what has our president gone to do with chairing ECOWAS?

Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by dheilaw1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Angy55(f): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sagsabag:

That's why you that have University Degree or Polytechnic Diploma you are Under him. That's GOD for you #Literate_Nigerian

Never you mention God in anything relating to Buhari and his cohorts (blood sucking demons).

Do have a pleasant night.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Butterflyleo: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
LastDays777:
He didn't even ask for it and they gave it to him?

That part just made my day. He simply went to attend and they unanimously decided to hand it to him. Something that has never happened in ECOWAS before.

This is beyond recognition. This is very deep respect

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Edusouls(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Drnice2:
Lobbied and Rigged!
President of Africa(in addition, ECOWAS) indeed!
Is like these Africans fear Jubrin/Buhari like his brother Abacha, that they had to name him Chairman of ECOWAS.
Saraki & co; let me give you a tip of an iceberg. Better fasten your powers to check-mate Buhari's outcome, cos this time, things could go worse.
To Nigerians, Ohaneze Ndigbo is the next "shock". Watch out for it.
Again, if you dont believe that Nnamdi Kanu is held by the Nigerian Navy, then you are a Puppet.
shut up fool, you wasted generation of nowadays , that came for the worse, what do u know? I dont blame you after eating mama thank ma u come here and spew trash..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by yemisi10: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Haters go and die Buhari carry go till 2023

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by IEDA: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
NIGERIA IS BACK TO THE PLACE OF RESPECT AND HONOUR AMONG NATIONS.

THE GIANT OF AFRICA IS BACK BABY.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MOST AMIABLE MAN AND PRESIDENT EVER

PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI.

CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA.

PEACE AND GOOD WILL.
what's so special about this? His last two predecessors were both Ecowas Chairmen. So what?
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Akiika: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
At least you children from club sex pregnancy now can see that no matter how you waste you energy typing gibberish online, Bubu's integrity is recognized and respected internationally. Truth will always prevail. Make your noise here, it's not worth a single vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by heffem(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
notoriousbabe:
below is what I wrote "Shamuless old man dragging power with little childrens." Any problem?
...Not at all

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
SoNature:

Nobody fears anybody.

ECOWAS is to Nigeria what the United Nations is to the United States

The two countries share a similarly of being major financiers

Who pays the piper dictates the tunes

It's not about fear but a country’s influence because they provide the much-needed funds to keep the organization going
Why then was a Togolese the "chair," and not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by OttHin: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Double wahala issagoal
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Edusouls(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
sai buhari till 2023,the end if kabals and looters are at sight... If you dont like buhari, jump inside a deep well blindfolded..

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by malakasea(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulation Mr. President

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Stallion93(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:

chai! Sense wee not kee u brother grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
W
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
West Africa- the only region in Africa without functional international airlines, the only region with no modern rail network, the region with the lowest connectivity and internet connection. This post might sound impulsive but I would suggest this body is s.....
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Myself2(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Eeyaaaaa

R.I.P to ECOWAS then
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Edusouls:
shut up fool, you wasted generation of nowadays , that came for the worse, what do u know? I dont blame you after eating mama thank ma u come here and spew trash..
I feed myself, I'm not lazy like your beloved President tagged you. Oh, I see! You are waiting for APC monthly 5000. Geez...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Charity they say begins at home
Re: President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. by emperorblog(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
FINNALY FULANI AND THE ARABS WILL TAKE OVER ALL WEST AFRICA COUNTRY
WATCH OUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.